Monocrystalline Photovoltaic Cell Businesses in the United States
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Hawaii's consistently sunny weather, soaring electricity costs, and attractive state and federal solar tax credits have made the islands one of the leading states in solar energy and in installing photovoltaic (PV) systems. We are proud to be an established, locally owned and operated residential and commercial solar energy company. We have been a HECO-approved contractor (Hawaii Energy Efficiency Program) since 1999, and we continue to focus on what we do best: designing and installing PV systems and solar water heating systems.
- Product types: solar electric power systems, solar water heating systems, photovoltaic cells monocrystalline silicon, solar attic vents, photovoltaic modules, solar panel mounting systems roof mount.
- Service types: design, installation, construction, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 96-1276 Waihona St, #124, Pearl City, Hawaii USA 96782
- Telephone: 8088425853
- Web Site: http://www.alternateenergyhawaii.com/
- E-mail: Send Email to Alternate Energy, Inc.
GreenLink Global (GLG) specializes in green product sourcing, trading and distribution, with offices in Indiana, Montreal and Hong Kong. We represent high quality and competitive solar, LED and other renewable and energy-efficient technologies and solutions. Popular products include top performing solar panels, complete solar kits, other solar accessories as well as innovative wind, biomass and CHP technologies. GreenLink Global also distributes industry-leading LEDs (tubes and lamps for indoor and outdoor applications) bundled with unique financing solutions.
- Business type: distributor
- Product types: LED lighting, photovoltaic cells monocrystalline silicon, photovoltaic cells polycrystalline silicon, wood burning stoves and furnaces, microinverters, photovoltaic module mounting systems, Solar Energy Storage Systems.
- Address: 8925 North Meridian Street, Suite 100, Indianapolis, Indiana USA 46240
- Telephone: 317-490-9997
- Web Site: http://www.greenlinkconnects.com/
- E-mail: Send Email to GreenLink Global
Solartech Power Inc. manufactures, distributes and sells high efficiency solar panels. We carry a line of high-performance off-grid Solar Power systems, inverters, batteries, charge controllers, solar panel mounting racks, solar panel mounting hardware for SCADA, photovoltaic connectors, photovoltaic module cables, as well as solar-powered appliances for residential and commercial industries. We also supply photovoltaic cells, photovoltaic modules for: Traffic, weather monitoring systems, SCADA, solar pumping systems, remote monitors, oil and gas industry, Solar lighting, RV, Marine, and telecommunication. Solartech Power, Inc. will OEM and customize solar modules to you needs. We manufacture unbreakable solar modules, solar panel for hot w...
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier
- Product types: photovoltaic modules, photovoltaic module cables, photovoltaic module connectors, photovoltaic module mounting systems, , photovoltaic modules polycrystalline silicon, photovoltaic cells polycrystalline silicon, photovoltaic module monocrystalline silicon, photovoltaic cells monocrystalline silicon, solar electric power systems, solar lighting syst....
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, project development services, education and training services, contractor services
- Address: 901 E Cedar St, Ontario, California USA 91761
- Telephone: 866-77-SOLAR
- FAX: 909-947-2919
- Web Site: http://www.solartechpower.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Solartech Power, Inc.
Based in metro-Atlanta, GA, Suniva® manufactures high-efficiency monocrystalline silicon solar cells and high-power solar modules using patented low-cost techniques. Led by an internationally regarded team of business executives and photovoltaic scientists, the Company leverages exclusive licenses to critical patents and patent-pending intellectual property developed by founder and CTO Dr. Ajeet Rohatgi at the Georgia Institute of Technology's University Center of Excellence for Photovoltaic Research, which is funded by the Department of Energy. Suniva sells its advanced solar cells and modules worldwide and is dedicated to making solar generated electricity cost competitive with fossil fuels. For additional information on how Suniva is mak...
- Business type: high-efficiency solar cell and module manufacturer
- Product types: monocrystalline silicon photovoltaic cells & photovoltaic modules.
- Address: 5765 Peachtree Industrial Blvd. , Norcross, Georgia USA 30092
- Telephone: 404. 477. 2700
- FAX: 404. 477. 2709
- Web Site: http://www.suniva.com
Topray Solar is a fully vertically integrated solar manufacture and distribution company with a variety of product lines from crystalline solar cells & modules, thin film solar modules, solar stand alone systems to ultra clear PV glass. Started since 1992 as the No. 1 thin film PV module manufacturer in China, Topray engaged both mono crystalline and poly crystalline production from 2005, becoming the mostdiversified solar manufacturer in China ever since. Topray has been proudly partnering with worldwide distributors and installers, providing customers with our high quality products, sustainable energy solutions and superior sales services from our global offices thought out Europe, North America, Africa and Asia.
- Business type: manufacturer, exporter
- Address: 350 S. Figueroa Street, Suite 288, Los Angeles, California USA 90071
- Telephone: +1-213-628-9888
- FAX: +1-213-628-8383
- Web Site: http://www.topraysolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Topray Solar Co. Ltd.
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News