Thin-Film Copper Indium Gallium Diselenide CIGS Photovoltaic Module Businesses in the United States
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Ascent Solar was formed by ITN in order to commercialize CIGS Photovoltaic technology. Since 1994 ITN has performed approximately 35 contracts for private and government entities in advanced PV technologies. Government sponsors of these contracts include the U. S. Air Force Research Laboratory, the National Science Foundation, the National Renewable Energy Laboratory, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, the Missile Defense Agency and NASA. Through its work on these contracts, ITN has developed useful and proprietary processing and manufacturing know-how applicable to PV products generally and CIGS PV products in particular, including the creation and adoption of key processing technologies and the development of a monolithic inte...
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: photovoltaic cells thin film copper indium gallium diselenide CIGS, photovoltaic modules thin film copper indium gallium diselenide CIGS, building integrated photovoltaic systems.
- Service types: research services
- Address: 12300 Grant Street, Thornton, Colorado USA 80241
- Telephone: 720-872-5000
- FAX: 720-872-5077
- Web Site: http://www.ascentsolar.com
Solyndra designs and manufactures photovoltaic systems, comprised of panels and mounting hardware, for the commercial rooftop market. Solyndra employs high volume manufacturing based on proven technologies and processes to meet the needs of the global solar market. Using proprietary cylindrical modules and thin-film technology, Solyndra systems are designed to provide the lowest installed cost per system and the highest solar electrical energy output for typical low slope commercial rooftops. Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Fremont, California, Solyndra operates a state-of-the-art 300, 000 square foot fully-automated manufacturing complex.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: photovoltaic modules, photovoltaic systems, solar electric power systems, photovoltaic module mounting systems, CIGS solar photovoltaic modules.
- Address: 47700 Kato Road, Fremont, California USA 94538
- Telephone: 1-773-360-5328
- Web Site: http://www.solyndra.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Solyndra
The Dow Chemical Company (NYSE: DOW) today unveiled its line of DOW POWERHOUSE Solar Shingle, revolutionary photovoltaic solar panels in the form of solar shingles that can be integrated into rooftops with standard asphalt shingle materials. The solar shingle systems are expected to be available in limited quantities by mid-2010 and projected to be more widely available in 2011, putting the power of solar electricity generation directly and conveniently in the hands of homeowners. Groundbreaking technology from Dow Solar Solutions (DSS) integrates low-cost, thin-film CIGS photovoltaic cells into a proprietary roofing shingle design, which represents a multi-functional solar energy generating roofing product. The innovative product des...
- Product types: building integrated photovoltaic systems, photovoltaic modules thin film copper indium gallium diselenide CIGS.
- Address: Midland, Michigan USA
- Web Site: http://www.dowsolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Dow Solar
Global Solar is the only manufacturer in full-scale production of CIGS (Copper Indium Gallium (di)Selenide) PV cells on a flexible substrate. The Company is dedicated to constantly improving the efficiency of its solar cells and overall manufacturing process. Global Solar achieved 10% average solar cell efficiency—the first CIGS company to reach this milestone in a production environment. Global Solar deposits CIGS on flexible, stainless-steel substrate via a roll-to-roll process. The Company's advanced machinery design decreases manufacturing costs by streamlining CIGS production, increasing throughput and improving material utilization.
- Business type: CIGS PV Cell Manufacturer and CIGS PV Module Manufacturer
- Product types: CIGS PV Modules for foldable SUNLINQ and P3, also Glass and OEM product lines.
- Service types: Manufacturing
- Address: 5575 S Houghton Dr, Tucson, Arizona USA 85747
- Telephone: 520.546.6313
- FAX: 520.546.6318
- Web Site: http://www.globalsolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Global Solar Energy, Inc.
We are the distributor for Axuntek Energy. They are a leader in CIGS technology development and product innovation. We feel that our CIGS roof tile will revolutionize the residential roof top PV market. The tiles are efficient and illustrate all of the advantages of CIGS technology. The tiles do not require the traditional support racking system. Our tiles operate for a longer time-span each day, do not suffer degradation and function in low light or partial shade conditions. Our other products are poly& mono silicon panels and renewable energy electric generators. Our products are distributed in the Canadian and USA solar markets.
- Business type: Distributor
- Product types: CIGS panel, poly& mono silicon panels, electric generators. .
- Address: 1093 Prince Philip Court. , London, Ontario Canada, USA N6H4H1
- Telephone: 519-641-3437
- FAX: 519-641-3437
- Web Site: http://www.solarcigsenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Solar CIGS Energy Company
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News