Solar Electric Power System Manufacturers in Connecticut
100 West Electronics LLC, located in Litchfield County, Connecticut, is an electronic systems design and printed circuit board layout service. With twenty years of background in the industry, we have the knowledge to meet your design Challenges. Our experience covers a diverse range, from small surface mount boards to large power control systems. Some of our past designs include:Battery Power Systems, Solid State LED lighting, DC to DC Converters, A/D and D/A Converters, AC to DC Power Supplies, AC Power Control, both Single and Three Phase, Thermal Designs and Cooling functions, Test Fixtures and Procedures. CE approval knowledge.
- Business type: Contract PCB layout and circuit design.
- Product types: LED lighting, photovoltaic systems, battery chargers, computer and electronic components, DC to DC power converters, packaged power systems, Prototype circuit runs.
- Service types: LED Light sources, prototype PCBs, fab and assembly, circuit design. Test fixtures.
- Address: PO Box 126, 100 West Road, Winchester CT, Connecticut USA 06094-0126
- Telephone: 860-738-0092
- Web Site: http://www.100west.com
- E-mail: Send Email to 100 West Electronics, LLC
Apollo Solar provides a full line of inverters, charge controllers, and monitoring modules for PV power management systems. The Apollo power centers are designed for fast, fail-safe installation and feature exclusive built-in energy-performance meters together with wireless and internet-based remote data-monitoring and upgrade capabilities of every Apollo system installed anywhere in the world. The product line is known for its robust thermal design and optimal solar energy harvest. Apollo Solar power centers increase performance and enhance reliability, reducing the upfront and life-of-system cost of residential, commercial, military, and remote telecom PV installations. Learn more at
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier
- Product types: True Sine Wave, Split-Phase, Single-Phase, and 3-Phase Inverters for both 60Hz and 50Hz Markets in both 24V and 48V configurations, Each inverter unit can be configured to provide 120/240V Split Phase, 120V Single Phase, 230/240V, and 120/208 3Phase, 50/60Hz, Paralleled up to 32kW; High-Voltage MPPT Charge Controllers with 200VDC open-circuit PV Vo..., battery charge controllers.
- Service types: residential, commercial, industrial telecom, military applications
- Address: 23 F. J. Clarke Circle, Bethel, Connecticut USA 06801
- Telephone: (203) 790-6400
- FAX: (203) 792-0300
- Web Site: http://www.apollosolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Apollo Solar, Inc.
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News