Steam Turbine Electric Generator Design Businesses in the United States
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
3i Supply Company - Citation Corporation - D & R Energy Services, Inc - Delenova Energy, LLC - Ford, Bacon & Davis LLC - Harris Group Inc. - Lipten Company - Phoenix Navigation & Guidance Inc. - Skinner Power Systems, L. L. C. - Solar Thermal & Bio-Mass Power Plants ($2 to $4 / Watt) - Southwest Research Institute - Steam Turbine Generators, LLC -
3i Supply Company has been providing mechanical INSULATION products and services for over 30 years. INSULATION products from -400F to +3000F.
- Product types: water cooling systems, air heating systems, biomass energy boilers, geothermal energy systems, steam turbine electric generators, solar water heating systems, Any mechanical insulation requirerments.
- Service types: design, construction, engineering, project development services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 3405 Centennial, Midland, Michigan USA 48642
- Telephone: 989-878-0864
- FAX: 989-496-0588
- Web Site: http://3isupply.com
- E-mail: Send Email to 3i Supply Company
We can assist you with the design, engineering, development, testing, assembly and finishing of ductile and grey iron castings, aluminum castings in permanent mold and die cast and the precision machining of manufactured parts. .
- Business type: manufacturer, exporter
- Product types: water pumps, fuel cell systems, steam turbine electric generators, wind energy system components (large), wind energy system components (small), wind power components from ductile iron, blade extenders, hubs, tower flanges and frame components.
- Service types: design, engineering, testing services
- Address: 27275 Haggerty Road / Suite 420, Novi, Michigan USA 48822
- Telephone: (248) 761-1805
- FAX: (248) 522-4577
- Web Site: http://www.citation.net
- E-mail: Send Email to Citation Corporation
We at D & R Energy Services are committed to serving our customers by offering only the best in Solar, Solar Thermal, Wind, Hydroelectric, Biogas and Biomass equipment and services. All of our products carry the best warranty coverage and all our installation is done by professional licensed installers. Site analysis and site surveys are always free within Michigan. Customers receive unsurpassed attention from our staff to make your Renewable Energy system what you envision. This attention to detail is what sets us apart from most other Renewable Energy companies. We will also explain in detail any and all tax credits and incentives that are available to you.
- Business type: A Renewable Energy Systems Developer and Integrator
- Product types: Solar electric power systems, Solar Thermal heating systems, Wind power systems, Biogas to Energy systems, Biomass energy systems, Gas Turbine Co-generation systems, Hydroelectric energy systems, fluorescent lighting, LED lighting, Energy analysis, Sales and Service, Installation.
- Service types: Consulting, Installation, Construction, Engineering, site survey and assessment services, Contractor Services
- Address: P. O. Box 1013, Brighton, Michigan USA 48116
- Telephone: 810-229-2390
- FAX: 810-229-2390
- Web Site: http://www.drenergyservices.com
- E-mail: Send Email to D & R Energy Services, Inc
Delenova Energy develops large-scale power and water solutions, including wind energy, bioenergy, cogeneration, and desalination/water treatment facilities. Please contact us for additional information.
- Product types: gas turbine electric generators, wind energy systems (large), biomass energy systems, waste treatment systems, cogeneration systems, steam turbine electric generators, desalination systems.
- Address: PO Box 531, Richmond, Massachusetts USA 01254
- Telephone: 413-698-3512
- FAX: 413-235-0007
- Web Site: http://www.delenova.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Delenova Energy, LLC
Ford, Bacon & Davis is a 108 year old engineering and construction firm that specializes in heavy industrial projects for the refining, power/energy, pulp & paper, cogeneration, chemicals, specialty chemicals, industrial manufacturing and government/private sector infrastructure systems.
- Product types: cogeneration systems, biomass energy boilers, steam turbine electric generators.
- Address: 481 Garlington Road; Suite H, Greenville, South Carolina USA 29615
- Telephone: 864/254-5510
- Web Site: http://fbd.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Ford, Bacon & Davis LLC
- Business type: engineering
- Product types: biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, fuel cell systems, gas turbine electric generators, steam turbine electric generators, wind energy towers and structures (large), ethanol plants .
- Service types: engineering, design, consulting, project planning, feasibility studies
- Address: 1000 Denny Way, Suite 800, Seattle, Washington USA 98109-5338
- Telephone: 206-494-9400
- FAX: 206-494-9500
- Web Site: http://www.harrisgroup.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Harris Group Inc.
- Product types: air cooling systems, air heating systems, biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, packaged power systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, architectural design services, contractor services
- Address: 28054 Center Oaks Court, Wixom, Michigan USA 48393
- Telephone: 248-374-8910
- FAX: 248-374-8906
- Web Site: http://www.lipten.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Lipten Company
PNGinc provides do-it-yourself plans & training in renewable energy systems including pressurized gas solar turbogenerators, wind turbines, biomass furnaces, geothermal energy storage & methanol fuel at the New Turbine Workshop.
- Business type: Supplier of Green Energy plans for democratic industries
- Product types: Do-it-yourself renewable energy plans, DIY Tesla Turbogenerator Project CD, solar engine CHP training, steam turbine electric generator classes, biomass energy systems & fuel how-to, wind turbine plans.
- Service types: Supplier, training
- Address: E10074 County Road H58, Munising, Michigan USA 49862
- Telephone: (906)387-4373
- FAX: None
- Web Site: http://www.phoenixnavigation.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Phoenix Navigation & Guidance Inc.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: steam turbine electric generators, packaged power systems, cogeneration systems, water pumps, packaged power systems.
- Address: 8214 Edinboro Road, Erie, Pennsylvania USA 16509
- Telephone: 1-877-868-8577
- FAX: 1-814-868-5299
- Web Site: http://www.skinnerpowersystems.net
- E-mail: Send Email to Skinner Power Systems, L. L. C.
Recently developed / developing solar thermal - electric power (or heat) generation plant, with a new turbine and improved solar collection panels. The system sells / will sell for $4 per watt of power production capacity, which includes: solar panels (thermal collection system), boiler, heat exchanger, turbine, generator, inverter and heat storage unit. The plant can be purchased with a down payment of 30%. Then the balance including maintenance is paid as, and only as, the plant produces electric power, at 3.5 cents/kwh. ( www.tnns.org/solar.html ) Also available (now) are Power Plants for lease at 1.5 to 2 cents/kwh produced for operation on Natural Gas or Propane; similar terms for operation on other fuels (wood, oil, bio-mass). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Available soon: Power Plant with Bio-Mass digester (for any bio-mass waste) for $2 to $3 per Watt of production capacity.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: Solar Electric Power systems, Steam turbine electric Generators ( $.02/kwh Lease ), Solar Thermal Power Plants ($2 to $4/Watt, or approx. $.05/kwh ); Air heating systems, Remote power systems, Solar water heating systems, Solar air heating systems; Bio-Mass Digesters & Power Plant. .
- Address: 2736 N. Palmer, Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA 53212
- Telephone: 414-372-7097
- Web Site: http://www.websites-host.com/solar.html
Southwest Research Institute (SwRI) works with users, suppliers, and manufacturers of gas turbines, providing technical services, expertise, and research facilities to meet the challenge to design, construct, and operate reliable and efficient turbines that meet market needs and respect the environment. Engineering Services for gas turbines, steam turbines, turbomachinery, and associated plant systems include: Troubleshooting, Root Cause Failure Analysis, Performance Diagnosis, Design Assurance, Materials & Coatings Selection, Procurement Support, Life Management & Extension, Aero-Thermal Analysis, Blade Vibration Testing.
- Product types: gas turbine electric generators, cogeneration system components, steam turbine electric generators, meters and measuring equipment, geothermal energy system components, Gas Compression, Pipeline & Process Systems.
- Address: 6220 Culebra Rd., Attn: Harold Simmons, San Antonio , Texas USA 78238
- Telephone: 1-210-522-2557
- FAX: 1-210-522-4506
- Web Site: http://gasturbines.swri.org
- E-mail: Send Email to Southwest Research Institute
Steam Turbine Generators, LLC (STG) is a relatively new packaging entity devoted exclusively to packaging steam turbine generators up to 15mw. Although new in name, we are staffed and supported by industry experts, whose entire careers, some of which span 4 and 5 decades, have been devoted to the turbomachinery industry. Our goal is to provide a quality product at very competative prices. Call us to discuss your energy project.
- Business type: wholesale supplier
- Product types: steam turbine electric generators, biomass energy system components, cogeneration system components, combined heat and power systems industrial, packaged power systems, waste heat recovery systems, waste to energy project components.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services
- Address: 550 Fairway Drive, Woodstock, Georgia USA 30189
- Telephone: 678-916-1500
- FAX: 678-919-7590
- Web Site: http://www.stgsets.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Steam Turbine Generators, LLC
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News