Steam Turbine Electric Generator Project Development Businesses in the United States
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Corval Energy Solutions - CTG Power Systems International, Inc. - D & R Energy Services, Inc - Delenova Energy, LLC - Emeron Process Management, Power & Water Solutions, Inc. - Ford, Bacon & Davis LLC - Harris Group Inc. - Lipten Company - Phoenix Navigation & Guidance Inc. - Skinner Power Systems, L. L. C. - Steam Turbine Generators, LLC - Turbine Diagnostic Services - Wind Energy America - Integrated Earth Sciences Inc. - reCulturing.org - White Construction Incorporated -
Turnkey energy efficiency projects for industrial and large commercial facilities. Our scope spans audit and energy engineering/design through construction and commissioning, but we also perform piecemeal. We offer financing and grant application assistance, and also offer consulting services for project economic and technical review and improvement.
- Product types: waste heat recovery systems, combined heat and power systems industrial, biomass energy systems, steam turbine electric generators, packaged power systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, research services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: 1633 Eustis Street, St Paul, Minnesota USA 55108-1219
- Telephone: 651-645-0451
- Web Site: http://www.corvalgroup.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Corval Energy Solutions
CTG Power Systems International, Inc. is a privately held electrical generation project services provider and supplier of heavy power generation equipment. Formed in 1996, with its corporate headquarters now located in Auburn Alabama, CTG-PSI is an affiliate compnay of CTG Energy Services Inc., The Camelot Technologies Group International Inc, CTG Engineering LLC, The Renewable Technologies Corporation, RTC Power Systems LLC, CTG Capital Partners LLC and CTG Power Solutions LLC. It is CTG-PSI's mission to offer a full suite of comprehensive energy project related solutions, both domestic and international, including project management, engineering, procurement, construction management, with commissioning and startup services.
- Business type: Supplier of Heavy Power Generation Equipment and Related Installation Services
- Product types: We supply gas turbine generator sets, diesel generators, steam turbine generator sets, boilers and Balance-of plant equipment for most any waste-to-energy, renewable and fossil fueled projects from 500kw-1000Mw. We also supply remanufacture, and package EMD reciprocating diesel engine generator sets. We have the technical aacumen, the experience an....
- Service types: Our project execution services include: Feasibility and Pre-engineering studies, Project Development, Project Management, Engineering and Design, Equipment Procurement, Turnkey Engineering, Procuremen...
- Address: 3365 Skyway Drive Suite 300, Auburn, Alabama USA 36830
- Telephone: 334-5391700
- Web Site: http://www.ctgpowersystems.com
- E-mail: Send Email to CTG Power Systems International, Inc.
We at D & R Energy Services are committed to serving our customers by offering only the best in Solar, Solar Thermal, Wind, Hydroelectric, Biogas and Biomass equipment and services. All of our products carry the best warranty coverage and all our installation is done by professional licensed installers. Site analysis and site surveys are always free within Michigan. Customers receive unsurpassed attention from our staff to make your Renewable Energy system what you envision. This attention to detail is what sets us apart from most other Renewable Energy companies. We will also explain in detail any and all tax credits and incentives that are available to you.
- Business type: A Renewable Energy Systems Developer and Integrator
- Product types: Solar electric power systems, Solar Thermal heating systems, Wind power systems, Biogas to Energy systems, Biomass energy systems, Gas Turbine Co-generation systems, Hydroelectric energy systems, fluorescent lighting, LED lighting, Energy analysis, Sales and Service, Installation.
- Service types: Consulting, Installation, Construction, Engineering, site survey and assessment services, Contractor Services
- Address: P. O. Box 1013, Brighton, Michigan USA 48116
- Telephone: 810-229-2390
- FAX: 810-229-2390
- Web Site: http://www.drenergyservices.com
- E-mail: Send Email to D & R Energy Services, Inc
Delenova Energy develops large-scale power and water solutions, including wind energy, bioenergy, cogeneration, and desalination/water treatment facilities. Please contact us for additional information.
- Product types: gas turbine electric generators, wind energy systems (large), biomass energy systems, waste treatment systems, cogeneration systems, steam turbine electric generators, desalination systems.
- Address: PO Box 531, Richmond, Massachusetts USA 01254
- Telephone: 413-698-3512
- FAX: 413-235-0007
- Web Site: http://www.delenova.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Delenova Energy, LLC
Emerson Power & Water Solutions has been an industry leader in providing control solutions for every aspect of the power generation process, including turbine operations. The basis of our turbine control solution is the Ovation expert control system. With Ovation's proven, reliable technology, we ensure safe, continuous control and monitoring of your turbine operations under any plant conditions. It offers unique features that a generic control system just won't have Ð like fully coordinated boiler-turbine control, automated startup and shutdown sequencing, specialty turbine interface cards, built-in security features, and embedded advanced control applications that can dramatically improve plant reliability and efficiency. For new constru...
- Business type: Corporation
- Product types: Proven gas and steam turbine control systems including GE turbine controls upgrades, Westinghouse, ABB/Alstom, Siemens, Pratt & Whitney, Rolls Royce and complete retrofits of many other gas and steam turbine models. .
- Service types: Turbine Control Systems - design, commissioning, start-up
- Address: 26 Corporate Drive, Clifton Park, New York USA 12065
- Telephone: 1 518 383 8078
- FAX: 1 518 383 5966
- Web Site: http://www.emersonprocess-powerwater.com/
Ford, Bacon & Davis is a 108 year old engineering and construction firm that specializes in heavy industrial projects for the refining, power/energy, pulp & paper, cogeneration, chemicals, specialty chemicals, industrial manufacturing and government/private sector infrastructure systems.
- Product types: cogeneration systems, biomass energy boilers, steam turbine electric generators.
- Address: 481 Garlington Road; Suite H, Greenville, South Carolina USA 29615
- Telephone: 864/254-5510
- Web Site: http://fbd.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Ford, Bacon & Davis LLC
- Business type: engineering
- Product types: biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, fuel cell systems, gas turbine electric generators, steam turbine electric generators, wind energy towers and structures (large), ethanol plants .
- Service types: engineering, design, consulting, project planning, feasibility studies
- Address: 1000 Denny Way, Suite 800, Seattle, Washington USA 98109-5338
- Telephone: 206-494-9400
- FAX: 206-494-9500
- Web Site: http://www.harrisgroup.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Harris Group Inc.
- Product types: air cooling systems, air heating systems, biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, packaged power systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, architectural design services, contractor services
- Address: 28054 Center Oaks Court, Wixom, Michigan USA 48393
- Telephone: 248-374-8910
- FAX: 248-374-8906
- Web Site: http://www.lipten.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Lipten Company
PNGinc provides do-it-yourself plans & training in renewable energy systems including pressurized gas solar turbogenerators, wind turbines, biomass furnaces, geothermal energy storage & methanol fuel at the New Turbine Workshop.
- Business type: Supplier of Green Energy plans for democratic industries
- Product types: Do-it-yourself renewable energy plans, DIY Tesla Turbogenerator Project CD, solar engine CHP training, steam turbine electric generator classes, biomass energy systems & fuel how-to, wind turbine plans.
- Service types: Supplier, training
- Address: E10074 County Road H58, Munising, Michigan USA 49862
- Telephone: (906)387-4373
- FAX: None
- Web Site: http://www.phoenixnavigation.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Phoenix Navigation & Guidance Inc.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: steam turbine electric generators, packaged power systems, cogeneration systems, water pumps, packaged power systems.
- Address: 8214 Edinboro Road, Erie, Pennsylvania USA 16509
- Telephone: 1-877-868-8577
- FAX: 1-814-868-5299
- Web Site: http://www.skinnerpowersystems.net
- E-mail: Send Email to Skinner Power Systems, L. L. C.
Steam Turbine Generators, LLC (STG) is a relatively new packaging entity devoted exclusively to packaging steam turbine generators up to 15mw. Although new in name, we are staffed and supported by industry experts, whose entire careers, some of which span 4 and 5 decades, have been devoted to the turbomachinery industry. Our goal is to provide a quality product at very competative prices. Call us to discuss your energy project.
- Business type: wholesale supplier
- Product types: steam turbine electric generators, biomass energy system components, cogeneration system components, combined heat and power systems industrial, packaged power systems, waste heat recovery systems, waste to energy project components.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services
- Address: 550 Fairway Drive, Woodstock, Georgia USA 30189
- Telephone: 678-916-1500
- FAX: 678-919-7590
- Web Site: http://www.stgsets.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Steam Turbine Generators, LLC
We have on staff a team of Startup Engineers, Mechanical Turbine Engineers, Mechanical Turbine Representatives, Generator Engineers/Specialists, Excitation Control Engineers, Turbine Controls Engineers and Control & Vibration Technicians and a crew of Turbine Millwrights. TDS provides qualified engineering, supervision, and labor for the purpose of providing quality turbine generator services to the power generation industry. Some of the services provided are...In Service Inspections...Controls Upgrades or Retrofits...Controls and Instrumentation Calibration...Start Up Troubleshooting...Vibration Analysis and Balancing...Lube Oil Filtration...Turbine Generator Mechanical Maintenance...Generator Excitation Controls...Training Services. We are also offering a complete control system. TurboNet DASH 1 along with our integral HMI (Human Machine Interface) is the only control system that can effectively operate balance of plant and turbine controls all in one cost effective package. By combining the best features from many of the most popular systems with our new unique features, we have developed a very efficient, quick and easy time saving program that is easily adaptable to large steam, medium steam, mechanical drive and gas turbine control applications. This system is compact and perfect for retrofit upgrades. Look through the features and our detailed software and hardware information. Then give us a call for a free demonstration.
- Product types: gas turbine electric generators, steam turbine electric generators.
- Address: 2521 Success Dr. #2, Odessa, Florida USA 33556
- Telephone: 877-969-0972
- Web Site: http://www.turbinedoctor.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Turbine Diagnostic Services
Wind Energy America is a project development firm with current projects involving wind power in various markets throughout North America.
- Business type: Wind Energy Developer, Owner, Operator
- Product types: wind energy power plants.
- Address: 12100 Singletree Lane, Eden Prairie, Minnesota USA 55344
- Telephone: (888) 521-9099
- Web Site: http://www.windenergyamerica.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Wind Energy America
Integrated Earth Sciences Inc.
- Business type: SALES, SERVICE , CONSTRUCTION AND CONSULTING
- Product types: gas turbine electric generators, steam turbine electric generators, envoromental and bio-remediation,power plant operations training, switch yards,construction and consulting..
- Service types: construction , installation , training and engineering
- Address: 2942 Crestline, Grapevine, Texas USA 75474
- Telephone: 214-546-7615
Business directive, Waste to Energy. Building the first reCulture plant in North America. Cogeneration using biofuel diverted from landfills. MSW,C&D, waste process that removes hazardous materials and recyclables from the waste stream. Producing clean biofuel and electricity.
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Product types: steam turbine electric generators, biomass energy boilers, biomass energy system components, biomass energy furnaces, cogeneration system components, gas turbine electric generators.
- Address: 13605 nw Timber Ridge, Kansas City, Missouri USA 64152
- Telephone: 816-728-7300
- E-mail: Send Email to reCulturing.org
White Construction Incorporated
- Product types: wind turbines (large), gas turbine electric generators, biomass energy systems, steam turbine electric generators, wind power plants, fuel powered electric generators, Ethanol Production Facilities, Oil Refineries, Pharmaceutical Plant Construction.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 11993 South State Road 63, Clinton, Indiana USA 47842
- Telephone: 1-800-355-9401
- FAX: (765)832-2075
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News