Steam Turbine Electric Generator Research and Development Businesses in the United States
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Emeron Process Management, Power & Water Solutions, Inc. - Lipten Company - Phoenix Navigation & Guidance Inc. - Skinner Power Systems, L. L. C. - Solar Thermal & Bio-Mass Power Plants ($2 to $4 / Watt) - Southwest Research Institute -
Emerson Power & Water Solutions has been an industry leader in providing control solutions for every aspect of the power generation process, including turbine operations. The basis of our turbine control solution is the Ovation expert control system. With Ovation's proven, reliable technology, we ensure safe, continuous control and monitoring of your turbine operations under any plant conditions. It offers unique features that a generic control system just won't have Ð like fully coordinated boiler-turbine control, automated startup and shutdown sequencing, specialty turbine interface cards, built-in security features, and embedded advanced control applications that can dramatically improve plant reliability and efficiency. For new constru...
- Business type: Corporation
- Product types: Proven gas and steam turbine control systems including GE turbine controls upgrades, Westinghouse, ABB/Alstom, Siemens, Pratt & Whitney, Rolls Royce and complete retrofits of many other gas and steam turbine models. .
- Service types: Turbine Control Systems - design, commissioning, start-up
- Address: 26 Corporate Drive, Clifton Park, New York USA 12065
- Telephone: 1 518 383 8078
- FAX: 1 518 383 5966
- Web Site: http://www.emersonprocess-powerwater.com/
- Product types: air cooling systems, air heating systems, biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, packaged power systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, architectural design services, contractor services
- Address: 28054 Center Oaks Court, Wixom, Michigan USA 48393
- Telephone: 248-374-8910
- FAX: 248-374-8906
- Web Site: http://www.lipten.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Lipten Company
PNGinc provides do-it-yourself plans & training in renewable energy systems including pressurized gas solar turbogenerators, wind turbines, biomass furnaces, geothermal energy storage & methanol fuel at the New Turbine Workshop.
- Business type: Supplier of Green Energy plans for democratic industries
- Product types: Do-it-yourself renewable energy plans, DIY Tesla Turbogenerator Project CD, solar engine CHP training, steam turbine electric generator classes, biomass energy systems & fuel how-to, wind turbine plans.
- Service types: Supplier, training
- Address: E10074 County Road H58, Munising, Michigan USA 49862
- Telephone: (906)387-4373
- FAX: None
- Web Site: http://www.phoenixnavigation.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Phoenix Navigation & Guidance Inc.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: steam turbine electric generators, packaged power systems, cogeneration systems, water pumps, packaged power systems.
- Address: 8214 Edinboro Road, Erie, Pennsylvania USA 16509
- Telephone: 1-877-868-8577
- FAX: 1-814-868-5299
- Web Site: http://www.skinnerpowersystems.net
- E-mail: Send Email to Skinner Power Systems, L. L. C.
Recently developed / developing solar thermal - electric power (or heat) generation plant, with a new turbine and improved solar collection panels. The system sells / will sell for $4 per watt of power production capacity, which includes: solar panels (thermal collection system), boiler, heat exchanger, turbine, generator, inverter and heat storage unit. The plant can be purchased with a down payment of 30%. Then the balance including maintenance is paid as, and only as, the plant produces electric power, at 3.5 cents/kwh. ( www.tnns.org/solar.html ) Also available (now) are Power Plants for lease at 1.5 to 2 cents/kwh produced for operation on Natural Gas or Propane; similar terms for operation on other fuels (wood, oil, bio-mass). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Available soon: Power Plant with Bio-Mass digester (for any bio-mass waste) for $2 to $3 per Watt of production capacity.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: Solar Electric Power systems, Steam turbine electric Generators ( $.02/kwh Lease ), Solar Thermal Power Plants ($2 to $4/Watt, or approx. $.05/kwh ); Air heating systems, Remote power systems, Solar water heating systems, Solar air heating systems; Bio-Mass Digesters & Power Plant. .
- Address: 2736 N. Palmer, Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA 53212
- Telephone: 414-372-7097
- Web Site: http://www.websites-host.com/solar.html
Southwest Research Institute (SwRI) works with users, suppliers, and manufacturers of gas turbines, providing technical services, expertise, and research facilities to meet the challenge to design, construct, and operate reliable and efficient turbines that meet market needs and respect the environment. Engineering Services for gas turbines, steam turbines, turbomachinery, and associated plant systems include: Troubleshooting, Root Cause Failure Analysis, Performance Diagnosis, Design Assurance, Materials & Coatings Selection, Procurement Support, Life Management & Extension, Aero-Thermal Analysis, Blade Vibration Testing.
- Product types: gas turbine electric generators, cogeneration system components, steam turbine electric generators, meters and measuring equipment, geothermal energy system components, Gas Compression, Pipeline & Process Systems.
- Address: 6220 Culebra Rd., Attn: Harold Simmons, San Antonio , Texas USA 78238
- Telephone: 1-210-522-2557
- FAX: 1-210-522-4506
- Web Site: http://gasturbines.swri.org
- E-mail: Send Email to Southwest Research Institute
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News