Telecommunications Power System Research and Development Businesses in the United States
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
1st Power. com, a division of Energy Technologies, Inc. - Genergy Power Solutions - Starlight Solar - Transistor Devices, Inc. (AC Power Systems Division) - Turning Mill Energy - Electric Cyc-Line of the Carribean -
1stPower provides field proven reliability in its cost effective, well-engineered power products. These product solutions cover the production, conditioning, and control of AC and DC power in a wide range of environments. These rugged products meet the demands and rigors of military, government, industrial, medical and telecommunications sectors. Mobile applications include shipboard, submarine, vehicular, aircraft and field deployment. Stationary applications consist of factories, process plants, utilities, networks, even offshore platforms, and desert installations. The PowerStation and MilitaryPower® product lines are comprised of intelligent UPS, power distribution units, frequency converters, and battery systems. The intelligent featu...
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, consulting, design, engineering, research/development, exporter
- Product types: backup power systems, battery, batteries, battery accessories, battery cables, battery chargers, battery charge controllers, battery containers, custom battery, military battery, telecommunication battery, renewable energy system battery, medical equipment battery, marine battery, industrial battery, emergency backup battery, computer and electronic components, DC to AC power inverters, DC to DC power converters, hybrid power systems, fuel cell systems, fuel powered electric generators, marine power systems, packaged power systems, photovoltaic system, portable power systems, solar electric charge controllers, solar energy, solar electric power systems, photovoltaic modules, photovoltaic systems, uninterruptible power supplies UPS, tactical power supplies, telecommunications power systems, wind energy, large wind energy system components, small wind energy system component.
- Address: 219 Park Avenue East, Mansfield, Ohio USA 44902-1845
- Telephone: 419-522-4444
- FAX: 419-522-4466
- Web Site: http://www.1stpower.com
- E-mail: Send Email to 1st Power. com, a division of Energy Technologies, Inc.
Custom built 75 kW to 2,000 kW On-Site Power Generation and Cogeneration Systems. Genergy Power Solutions designs and manufactures modular on-site power generation and cogeneration equipment for the production of safe, reliable, environmentally friendly, cost-saving electrical power. Whether you need primary, base load, peak-shaving, emergency electrical power or cogeneration, contact us today to learn more about our innovative power solutions!
- Business type: manufacturer, exporter
- Product types: Natural gas fueled synchronous or induction electric generators, cogeneration systems, packaged power systems, telecommunications power systems, power generation switchgear, communications, monitoring and control equipment and diesel, propane and natural gas backup power systems..
- Service types: installation, project development services, research services
- Address: P.O. Box 3377, Roswell, New Mexico USA 88202-3377
- Telephone: 505-623-3730
- FAX: 505-623-9003
- Web Site: http://www.genergypower.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Genergy Power Solutions
Over the years through dedication, excellent customer service, product knowledge, and very competitive pricing, we have grown considerably. Our satisfied customer base continues to grow with people from all over the United States, Mexico and Canada seeking us out. As a business owner since 1980, I know that providing true customer service is the life blood of our company.
- Business type: Retail store, Off-grid and RV systems, Exporter, RV power system specialists
- Product types: Recreational vehicle power systems, solar electric power systems, photovoltaic systems, remote home power systems, telecommunications power systems, wind energy systems, RV's, Motorhomes, Travel trailers, campers, custom RV tilt mounts, High ambient temperature systems.
- Service types: System design, diagrams and drawings, Installation, Retail sales.
- Address: 2998 South Shari, Yuma, Arizona USA 85365
- Telephone: (928) 941-1660
- FAX: (928) 342-9103
- Web Site: http://www.starlightsolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Starlight Solar
The AC Power Systems group, a division of Transistor Devices, Inc., creates reliable AC and DC power systems from 500VA-40kVA. Special technologies include hot swappable DC-AC inverters, modular lightweight modules, true sine wave inverters, bus-bar based cabinet systems, and complete uninterruptible power systems. Relied upon in the most critical conditions, APS designs for nearly any telecommunications, green power/fuel cell, industrial and electric utility application. Uninterruptible back-up power and critical system control are ìthe sine of perfectionî from APS.
- Business type: manufacturer, exporter
- Product types: backup power systems, telecommunications power systems, battery chargers, DC to AC power inverters, DC to DC power converters, uninterruptible power supplies UPS, Recreational vehicle power, packaged power systems, hybrid power systems, electric vehicle components.
- Service types: design, engineering, research services
- Address: 36A Newburgh Road, Hackettstown, New Jersey USA 07927
- Telephone: 908-850-5088
- FAX: 973-267-2047
- Web Site: http://www.tdipower.com
TME provides Turn Key Implementations of Renewable Energy Technologies focused on Solar, Wind and Biodiesel production facilities. Renewable Energy Services Site Review Feasibility studies Business Plan Development Project Funding Engineering Design/Build Project Management Procurement Management Biodiesel and Renewable Power Technologies Integration
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: Solar systems, wind turbines (small) vertical axis, wind turbines (large), biomass energy biofuel biodiesel, telecommunications power systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, research services, contractor services
- Address: 68 Tupper Rd, Sandwich, Massachusetts USA 02563
- Telephone: 774-521-8234
- FAX: 508-420-3838
- Web Site: http://turningmillenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Turning Mill Energy
Electric Cyc-Line of the Carribean
- Business type: exporter, importer, , ,
- Product types: electric vehicle batteries, alternative fuel vehicles, electric bicycle components, electric motorcycles, earth sheltered homes and buildings, telecommunications power systems, CPE Telephone & Mobile Repeater Radio Equipment - Telecommunications.
- Address: 2820 Highland, Warrington, Pennsylvania USA 18976
- Telephone: 215-918-2821
- FAX: 215-918-2813
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News