Wind Energy Publicly Traded Companies in the United States
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
GE is one of the world's leading wind turbine suppliers. With over 8,400 worldwide wind turbine installations comprising more than 11,300 MW of capacity, our knowledge and expertise spans more than two decades. With wind manufacturing and assembly facilities in Germany, Spain, China, Canada and the United States, our current product portfolio includes wind turbines with rated capacities ranging from 1.5 to 3.6 megawatts and support services ranging from development assistance to operation and maintenance.
- Stock Symbol: NYSE : GE
- Business type: manufacturer, service
- Product types: large wind turbines ( 1.500 - 3.600 kW), utiliy scale wind turbine generators.
- Service types: system design, project development
- Address: 1 River Road, Schenectady, New York USA 12345
- Telephone: (518) 385-7343
- FAX: (518) 385-3536
- Web Site: http://www.gewindenergy.com
Thomas & Betts is a leading wind industry supplier specializing in the fabrication of turbine support structures for a wide range of turbine designs. T&B capabilities include fabrication of electrical and electronic components for power and power-related markets in the U.S. and abroad. The Company manufactures a variety of wind turbine support structures, including both lattice steel towers and tubular steel support towers, with capacity and flexibility for both small-scale and utility-scale wind developments. T&B is a public corporation, NYSE symbol: TNB.
- Stock Symbol: NYSE : TNB
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), wind energy towers and structures (large), wind turbine support structures, lattice steel towers, tubular steel towers.
- Address: 8155 T&B Boulevard, Memphis, Tennessee USA 38125
- Telephone: 901-252-8000
- FAX: 901-252-1304
- Web Site: http://www.tnb.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Thomas & Betts Corporation
Since 1978, Real Goods Solar has led the sustainable living market through sales, education and installation of solar energy systems. We are the original and most experienced solar installer in the United States, and you can count on us to make your switch to renewable energy simple and satisfying. The Real Goods Solar Installation division provides integrated solar power systems to residential and commercial customers on the East and West Coasts. We currently operate in 11 states: California, Colorado, New Jersey, New York, Missouri, Connecticut, Vermont, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire.
- Stock Symbol: NASDAQ : RSOL
- Business type: Solar Installer
- Product types: Design, Engineering, Installation and Maintenance of solar electric power systems for residential, commercial, municipal and educational projects. .
- Service types: installation
- Address: 523 Danbury Rd. , Wilton, Connecticut USA 06897
- Telephone: 888-567-6527
- FAX: 303-222-8323
- Web Site: http://realgoodssolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Real Goods Solar
Suzlon is today a major force in the global wind industry, from humble beginnings in 1995, to ranking 5th worldwide, with 10.5% of the global market share in just over a decade. Already among the top five, Suzlon's Vision is to be a technology leader, to be among the top 3 wind energy companies in the world by leveraging technological leadership and commercial acumen to exceed customer expectations and be the most respectable brand which grows fast & is the most profitable company employing the best team in the sector.
- Stock Symbol: Bombay Stock Exchange : SUZL.BO
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: grid connected wind turbines (large)- ranging from 950 kW to 2 MW .
- Service types: Installation and commissioning, operations and maintenance support
- Address: 8750 W. Bryn Mawr Ave. Suite 720, Chicago, Illinois USA 60631
- Telephone: +1-773-328-5077
- Web Site: http://www.suzlon.com
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News