Wind Energy Project Development Businesses in Washington DC
NEDPOWER combines a proud Dutch wind power tradition with three decades of first hand experience by its principal directors in project development, project finance, construction and operation. This experience was gained in such diverse environments as Ballast-Nedam, Powergen, CDC and the IFC-World Bank group. Since its incorporation in 1995, NEDPOWER focuses exclusively on wind energy. In this same period world wide installed wind generating capacity has grown from about 5,000 MW to in excess of 18,000 MW today. NEDPOWER has contributed to this spectacular growth by combining the rigours of project finance with the more entrepreneurial approach of wind farming.
- Product types: wind power plants.
- Address: Washington, Washington DC USA
- Web Site: http://www.nedpower.com
- E-mail: Send Email to NEDPOWER
Econergy is an integrated energy services company with offices in the United States, Mexico, Brazil and London, and a representative office in Argentina. Econergy s activities encompass consulting in the areas of clean energy and carbon emissions management, carbon brokerage, fund management and investment in clean energy assets in Latin America.
- Product types: biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, energy efficient homes and buildings, solar water heating systems, Alternative Energy Financing and Specialized Fund Design; Carbon Credits; development and investment of clean energy projects.
- Address: 1925 K Street NW, Suite 230, Washington, Washington DC USA 20006
- Telephone: 202-822-4980
- FAX: 202-822-4986
- Web Site: http://www.econergy.com
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News