Wind Energy Project Development Businesses in Vermont
Catamount Energy Corporation, a renewable energy company based in Vermont, has been in the business of providing cost-competitive electricity in the United States and Europe for over 15 years. Catamount's existing portfolio is fueled by a diverse mix of renewable energy and environmentally benign energy sources. Since 2001, Catamount has focused its experienced IPP team on developing wind projects in the U.S. and Europe.
- Product types: wind power plants.
- Address: 71 Allen Street, Suite 101, Rutland, Vermont USA 05701
- Telephone: +1-802-773-6684
- Web Site: http://www.catenergy.com
GreenMicrofinance was established in 2002 by environmental and microfinance practitioners to improve the environmental impact of microenterprise. We seek to provide food security and fuel security for the poor. Our organization also supports clean energy, which is essential to achieving poverty reduction and environmental sustainability, two of the Millennium Development Goals.
- Business type: Consulting, Training, Research, and Knowledge Building
- Product types: GreenMicrofinance(GMf) develops environmentally sustainable programs in partnership with local non-government organizations (NGOs), our initial entry point in any community. Our aim is to support the development of climate-smart enterprises through knowledge-transfer. GMf promotes sustainable land management, and the use and distribution of tec. . ....
- Service types: Supporting Climate-Smart Enterprises
- Address: Brattleboro, Vermont USA
- Web Site: http://www.greenmicrofinance.com
- E-mail: Send Email to GreenMicrofinance Global, Ltd.
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News