Wind Energy Education and Training Services in New Mexico
GPETC is the New Mexico agency representing DERMOND Wind Turbine and WindStorSM Systems, which comports superior technological energy cost resolution potential. This power generation and distribution system, provides GPETC with a center-point product for high ROI, when becoming pro-active in (GEI) Green Energy Investment defines the customer's mission goal".
- Business type: New Technology Manufacturer's agent, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: GPE Technologies Corporation is a New Mexico based, transnational, "neo energy" development firm, with a global focus on efficient green energy use resolution. Incorporating leading-edge eco-energy technologies to provide or enhance dynamic cost-effective alternatives to metropolitan or rural energy requirements. Our goal is to provide the triad of, Wind, Solar, Water resolution with complete systems, that provide exceptional capital investment reduction, and diminish on-site operating cost. ".
- Service types: Wind, Solar Energy and Water Technology Solutions
- Address: 1331 Park Ave. SW Suite 208, Albuquerque, New Mexico USA 87102-2881
- Telephone: 01.505.304.5829
- Web Site: http://gpe-technologies.com
- E-mail: Send Email to G-eophysical P-hased E-nergy (GPE) Technologies Corporation
We are an off-grid based solar energy company. Over the years we have been delivering quality designs and services to the alternative energy community. We have the experience and products to help you realize your dream of treading more softly on our planet. Our constantly up-dated website has loads of products and information to help you with your needs. Visit lur Web Site or call for additional information and design services.
- Business type: Retail Solar Energy Sales
- Product types: Solar electric power systems, wind energy systems (small & medium), photovoltaic systems, backup power systems, hydro-electric, energy efficient appliances, solar panels, inverters, charge controllers, trackers, pv mounts, batteries, battery chargers, generators, Grid-Tie Systems, solar system packages..
- Service types: consulting, design, project development services, education and training services
- Address: P.O. Box 159, Carson, Taos County, New Mexico USA 87517
- Telephone: 505 751 0620
- FAX: 801 640 5819
- Web Site: http://www.SolarTaos.com
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News