Wind Energy Financial Services Businesses in Pennsylvania
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Advanced Conservation Technology is a business enterprise dedicated to reducing the need for non-renewable energy in the maintenance of buildings and homes. Beginning with our premier product known as the the Insulated Concrete Masonry Unit (ICMU), we have successfully contributed to the significant savings our customers have realized. And they continue to benefit from these savings year after year. Our ongoing partnerships with universities and institutes of higher learning are leading us toward ever more efficient and effective products to deliver to the building market. In addition, ACT continues to seek out and form relationships with companies offering other means of energy conservation using solar, wind, water and geothermal power. It...
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: energy efficient homes and buildings, wind turbines (large) vertical axis, solar thermal energy, photovoltaic systems building integrated BIPV.
- Service types: construction, financial services, architectural design services
- Address: 5 Great Valley Pkwy, Malvern, Pennsylvania USA 19355
- Telephone: 888-816-9654
- Web Site: http://www.act-pa.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Advanced Conservation Technology LLC (ACT LLC)
Shoener Environmental believes in wind energy. It is a viable and sustainable source of renewable energy that is quickly becoming an important technology in helping to solve the global warming crisis. We are proud to have been able to help wind energy developers and operators obtain the permits and approvals they needed to bring their wind energy projects online. Shoener Environmental has directed the permitting for the two largest windfarms in Pennsylvania which will produce over 200 megawatts of energy. We have also assisted a number of smaller wind farms in various aspects of their projects, such as conducting Phase 1 environmental assessments and preparing environmental response plans (SPCC and PPC plans) and presenting photovisua...
- Product types: wind power plants, wind energy systems (large), wind energy systems (small), wind energy assessment equipment.
- Service types: consulting, design, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services
- Address: 239 Main St., Suite 301 , Dickson City, Pennsylvania USA 18519
- Telephone: 570-489-6920
- Web Site: http://www.shoenerenvironmental.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Shoener Environmental Consulting
Vox is the Pittsburgh area's largest installer of renewable energy systems. Vox offer complete support from design, through installation, and maintenance. Vox also offers Resnet&BPI home energy audits and is a LEED for Homes Green Rater.
- Product types: photovoltaic systems residential, photovoltaic systems commercial, solar water heating systems, wind energy systems (small).
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment services
- Address: 8890 Peebles Road, Allison Park, Pennsylvania USA 15101
- Telephone: 412-366-4361
- FAX: 412-366-4362
- Web Site: http://www.voxenergysolutions.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Vox Energy Solutions
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News