Wind Energy Research and Development Businesses in Indiana
Kinetic Art & Technology is revolutionizing the state-of-the-art with its proprietary permanent magnet Segmented ElectroMagnet Array (SEMA) motor/generator technology. SEMA motors and generators provide incredible efficiency over a wide operating range, which makes them especially well suited for electric vehicles and wild or fixed frequency wind turbines. They also feature excellent power density and no cogging torque. Target market is OEMs.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: wind energy system components (small), wind energy system components (large), electric vehicle components, electric boat components, hybrid power systems, hydro energy system components (small), electric motor/generator.
- Service types: design, engineering, research services
- Address: 9540 Highway 150, Greenville, Indiana USA 47124-0250
- Telephone: (812) 923-7474
- Web Site: http://www.katech.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Kinetic Art & Technology
White Construction Incorporated
- Product types: wind turbines (large), gas turbine electric generators, biomass energy systems, steam turbine electric generators, wind power plants, fuel powered electric generators, Ethanol Production Facilities, Oil Refineries, Pharmaceutical Plant Construction.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 11993 South State Road 63, Clinton, Indiana USA 47842
- Telephone: 1-800-355-9401
- FAX: (765)832-2075
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News