Wind Energy Research and Development Businesses in New Mexico
GPETC is the New Mexico agency representing DERMOND Wind Turbine and WindStorSM Systems, which comports superior technological energy cost resolution potential. This power generation and distribution system, provides GPETC with a center-point product for high ROI, when becoming pro-active in (GEI) Green Energy Investment defines the customer's mission goal".
- Business type: New Technology Manufacturer's agent, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: GPE Technologies Corporation is a New Mexico based, transnational, "neo energy" development firm, with a global focus on efficient green energy use resolution. Incorporating leading-edge eco-energy technologies to provide or enhance dynamic cost-effective alternatives to metropolitan or rural energy requirements. Our goal is to provide the triad of, Wind, Solar, Water resolution with complete systems, that provide exceptional capital investment reduction, and diminish on-site operating cost. ".
- Service types: Wind, Solar Energy and Water Technology Solutions
- Address: 1331 Park Ave. SW Suite 208, Albuquerque, New Mexico USA 87102-2881
- Telephone: 01.505.304.5829
- Web Site: http://gpe-technologies.com
- E-mail: Send Email to G-eophysical P-hased E-nergy (GPE) Technologies Corporation
Taos Wind Power, Inc.
- Business type: Project Development
- Product types: Wind Resource Assessment, Land Acquisition and Permitting, Local Government Support, Community Education and Acceptance, Project Management, Project Ownership & Joint Venture, Project Financing.
- Service types: project development services, research services, site survey and assessment services
- Address: P. O. Box 1810, Ranchos De Taos, New Mexico USA 87557
- Telephone: 575-751-9463
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News