Wind Energy Research and Development Businesses in Oregon
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier
- Product types: ARE wind turbines (2.5kW & 10kW), wind energy towers and structures, wind energy system components, lightning suppression systems..
- Address: 22700 NE Mountain Top Road, Newberg, Oregon USA 97132
- Telephone: (503) 538-8298
- FAX: (503) 538-8782
- Web Site: http://www.AbundantRE.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Abundant Renewable Energy
Global NES of Oregon specializes in energy efficiencies methodologies and renewable energy technologies powered by clean sustainable solar, wind, hydroelectric and geothermal energy sources. We provide our clients with a 360 degree approach that includes energy reduction measures, multiple system options (solar, wind, geothermal, hydro and more) and financial solutions to meet specific needs. We are results oriented and client focused, which means, we listen more than we speak, with the end result being a reliable, affordable, clean energy and efficiency program unique to each customer. Please contact us for more details.
- Business type: Energy Efficiencies and Renewable Energy Services and Solutions
- Product types: Energy Efficiency services and products, various renewable energy solutions and services, including solar, wind, geothermal, and hydro with a full compliment of service and installation of such products. .
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, contractor services
- Address: 14845 SW Murray Scholls Dr., Suite 110, #334, Beaverton, Oregon USA 97007
- Telephone: 1(877) 637-6367
- FAX: 503-372-6596
- Web Site: http://www.nesofor.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Global NES of Oregon
Will Caffrey & Company
- Business type: Utility Reduction & Renewable Energy Solutions Consultants
- Product types: State of the Art Products And Services Proven To Reduce Utility Costs & Consumption's: Natural Day-lighting, LED Lighting, Alternative Home & Building Construction Materials, Photovoltaic Systems, Wind Power Plants & All Sized Turbines, LEED Training & Building Certification, Funding Options For Projects Small & Large. Your Best Stop For All Technologies. .
- Service types: consulting, design, project development services, research services, site survey and assessment services, financial services
- Address: 14845 SW Murray Scholls Dr., Suite 110, # 334, Beaverton, Oregon USA 97007
- Telephone: 503-372-6427
- FAX: 503-372-6596
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News