Large Wind Energy System Businesses in New Mexico
All Star Electric is unique among electrical contractors in the Southwest, having a proven capability to provide electrical power using combinations or sole sources from photovoltaics, wind generators, engine generators or hydro power plants. Successful projects include remote home sites, farms, ranches, cabins, water systems for agricultural or domestic use, telecommunications and defense grade mobile power systems.
- Business type: electrical construction and engineering
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, wind energy systems (small), wind energy systems (large), remote home power systems, portable power systems, and Telecommunications Power Systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: 10, 000 Trumbull SE, #F, Albuquerque, New Mexico USA 87123
- Telephone: (505) 856-1010
- FAX: (505) 856-1010
- Web Site: http://www.allstarelec.com
- E-mail: Send Email to All Star Electric
Taos Wind Power, Inc.
- Business type: Project Development
- Product types: Wind Resource Assessment, Land Acquisition and Permitting, Local Government Support, Community Education and Acceptance, Project Management, Project Ownership & Joint Venture, Project Financing.
- Service types: project development services, research services, site survey and assessment services
- Address: P. O. Box 1810, Ranchos De Taos, New Mexico USA 87557
- Telephone: 575-751-9463
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News