Large Wind Energy System Businesses in Pennsylvania
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Blackwater Environmental offers a wide range of services in the wind energy fields. Services include: -Project management -Preliminary site identification -Wind monitoring system equipment selection -Meteorological equipment installation and maintenance -FAA\Guidance and permit filing -Wind resource classification -Visual impact studies -Feasibility studies -Land acquisition and permitting -Avian/wildlife study coordination -Environmental permitting -Data collection, analysis and reporting -Public informational meetings -Wind plant production analysis -Due diligence -Turbine selection
- Product types: wind energy assessment equipment, wind energy systems (large), wind energy systems (small).
- Service types: consulting, project development services, education and training services, site survey and assessment services
- Address: PO Box 44212, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania USA 15205
- Telephone: (412) 922-5475
- FAX: (412) 922-5475
- Web Site: http://www.blackwaterenvironmentalservices.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Blackwater Environmental Services, LLC
Shoener Environmental believes in wind energy. It is a viable and sustainable source of renewable energy that is quickly becoming an important technology in helping to solve the global warming crisis. We are proud to have been able to help wind energy developers and operators obtain the permits and approvals they needed to bring their wind energy projects online. Shoener Environmental has directed the permitting for the two largest windfarms in Pennsylvania which will produce over 200 megawatts of energy. We have also assisted a number of smaller wind farms in various aspects of their projects, such as conducting Phase 1 environmental assessments and preparing environmental response plans (SPCC and PPC plans) and presenting photovisua...
- Product types: wind power plants, wind energy systems (large), wind energy systems (small), wind energy assessment equipment.
- Service types: consulting, design, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services
- Address: 239 Main St., Suite 301 , Dickson City, Pennsylvania USA 18519
- Telephone: 570-489-6920
- Web Site: http://www.shoenerenvironmental.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Shoener Environmental Consulting
Our company, UNI-T ENERGY, LLC provides strategic leadership, research and lead generation services to develop sales forces and implement installation of renewable energy systems nationally. Our technology solutions and unique methodology facilitate our clients by locating and purchasing regional based cost effective alternative energy systems and solutions for their ever-increasing energy demands. Email -tenergy. com or call 814-880-9040 for information and quotes.
- Business type: Retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer, distributor, computer security and repairs, CAD drafting, CAD Application Development, Computer Systems Integration, Project Management Services and Information Management
- Product types: GE, Siemens, Hummer, JinkoSolar, Yingli, First Solar, Lumos Solar, Solarworld, Trina Solar, Canadian Solar, Sharp, Hanwha SolarOne, Et Solar, Sunpower, SMA Sunny Boy, Magnum, Aurora, PowerOne, ABB, Fronius, Kaco, Schneider Electric, Enphase, General Electric, Advanced Energy, Mounting systems, accessories, charge controllers and more. .
- Service types: Consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: 6027 Brush Valley Rd, Rebersburg, Pennsylvania USA 16872
- Telephone: 814 880-9040
- Web Site: https://www.facebook.com/UniTEnergyLlc
- E-mail: Send Email to Uni-t Energy, LLC
Springhouse Energy Systems, Inc.
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, photovoltaic modules, solar water pumping systems, wind energy systems (large), wind energy systems (small), hybrid power systems, sales of photovoltaic modules, charge controllers, trackers, batteries, and inverters.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, research services, site survey and assessment services
- Address: Rm. 412 Washington Trust Building, Washington, Pennsylvania USA 15301
- Telephone: 724-225-8685
- FAX: 724-228-5888
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News