Large Wind Energy System Components (> 50 KW) Publicly Traded Companies in the United States
GE is one of the world's leading wind turbine suppliers. With over 8,400 worldwide wind turbine installations comprising more than 11,300 MW of capacity, our knowledge and expertise spans more than two decades. With wind manufacturing and assembly facilities in Germany, Spain, China, Canada and the United States, our current product portfolio includes wind turbines with rated capacities ranging from 1.5 to 3.6 megawatts and support services ranging from development assistance to operation and maintenance.
- Stock Symbol: NYSE : GE
- Business type: manufacturer, service
- Product types: large wind turbines ( 1.500 - 3.600 kW), utiliy scale wind turbine generators.
- Service types: system design, project development
- Address: 1 River Road, Schenectady, New York USA 12345
- Telephone: (518) 385-7343
- FAX: (518) 385-3536
- Web Site: http://www.gewindenergy.com
Thomas & Betts is a leading wind industry supplier specializing in the fabrication of turbine support structures for a wide range of turbine designs. T&B capabilities include fabrication of electrical and electronic components for power and power-related markets in the U.S. and abroad. The Company manufactures a variety of wind turbine support structures, including both lattice steel towers and tubular steel support towers, with capacity and flexibility for both small-scale and utility-scale wind developments. T&B is a public corporation, NYSE symbol: TNB.
- Stock Symbol: NYSE : TNB
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), wind energy towers and structures (large), wind turbine support structures, lattice steel towers, tubular steel towers.
- Address: 8155 T&B Boulevard, Memphis, Tennessee USA 38125
- Telephone: 901-252-8000
- FAX: 901-252-1304
- Web Site: http://www.tnb.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Thomas & Betts Corporation
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News