Large Wind Energy System Components (> 50 KW) Consulting Businesses in the United States
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Access Energy, Inc. - Aerohoff Inspection Services, Inc. NDT SERVICE - Ange Renewable Energy Corporation - Aqua-Therm, LLC - Central Virginia Wind Energy & Manufacturing - G-eophysical P-hased E-nergy (GPE) Technologies Corporation - Gard Global Group - Global NES of AZ - Integrated Power Services - Solardyne LLC - Trico Tcwind - Wind Power Development & Consulting Inc - AMERICAN TOWER COMPANY - Brockway Development Association - Hybrid Design Services, Inc. - Powertrain Engineers - Spin Trends LLC - SunEnergy Technologies, Inc,. -
Access Energy, Inc., is a company dedicated to providing clean, renewable energy solutions around the world. Our company utilizes only the most proven and reliable technology in all of our projects. Our company can obtain project financing for renewable energy projects. We provide complete end-to-end solutions, including support and training for the life of the project.
- Business type: project financing, renewable energy project development, independent power producer, energy consulting
- Product types: wind-energy farms, wind turbines, wind generators, solar panels, photovoltaic systems, distributed energy systems, solar cells, hydrogen systems, bio-ethanol systems.
- Service types: consulting, independent power producer
- Address: P. O. Box 570843, Tarzana, California USA 91357
- Telephone: 818 714 2300
- FAX: 818 714 2301
- Web Site: http://www.ae-accessenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Access Energy, Inc.
Aerohoff performs nondestructive testing field services inspecting for extremely small flaws before they become catastrophic. Call us today!
- Business type: Nondestructive Testing Mobile Lab
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), wind energy systems (large), wind turbines (large), Nondestructive Testing, Ultrasonic, Eddy Current, Phgased Array, Thermography, Shearography, Dye Penetrant, Magnetic Particle, MAUS, .
- Service types: NDT Inspection, consulting, maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: PO Box 5801, Oceanside, California USA 92052
- Telephone: 760-806-2782
- Web Site: http://www.aerohoff.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Aerohoff Inspection Services, Inc. NDT SERVICE
Renewable easy and affordable, We Consult, Manufacter, Install
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: solar electric power systems, combined heat and power systems residential, combined heat and power systems industrial, wind energy system components (large), wind energy system components (small), air heating systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, Management
- Address: 440 Market St, Elmwood Park, New Jersey USA 07047
- Telephone: 973-330-2340
- Web Site: www.angesolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Ange Renewable Energy Corporation
Aqua-Therm is a rare breed in this industry. We have done large scale wind projects that used turbines as large as 2 MegaWatt, the official alternative energy consultant to the University of Wisconsin, both large and small radiant heating projects, educational opportunities, and PV Solar. Not many company's can compare to Aqua-Therm's longevity in this industry so you can have peace of mind knowing we didn't just start up yesterday. Because of our vast experience in both large and small projects, and being in business since 1983, Aqua-Therm should be your only choice for Solar PV, Wind systems, both large and small, combustion systems, education, and dealership opportunities for qualified companies. Contact Ms. Kim Benjamin at -therm. com f...
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, importer, distributor
- Product types: photovoltaic systems residential, wind energy system components (large), wind energy system components (small), combined heat and power systems residential.
- Service types: design, engineering, project development services, education and training services
- Address: P. O. Box 250, Spicer, Minnesota USA 56288
- Telephone: 800. 325. 2760
- Web Site: http://www.aqua-therm.com
CVAWE is a company focused on increasing efficiencies of homes and buildings and then designing a renewable energy system that fits the requirements of the property. Our main concern is the amount of electricity that consumers are purchasing/using. There is no reason to purchase an expensive solar array or wind turbine if the main problem is the excessive consumption. The goal is to target high consumption sources and then replace them with 21st century DC motors that are more efficient and electronically controlled. Take the steps to power those DC motors with solar or wind energy, sending the DC current directly to the motor instead of converting DC to AC back to DC. It's an excessive step that is not only unnecessary, but expensive.
- Business type: Renewable Energy Consultant and Installer
- Product types: Bergey Windpower line of wind turbines. Solar Power PlusSunRay Engineering.
- Service types: Project Development, Wind and Solar Consulting, Installation
- Address: 10187 Spotswood Trail, Gordonsville, Virginia USA 22942
- Telephone: 434-962-7517
- Web Site: http://www.cvawe.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Central Virginia Wind Energy & Manufacturing
GPETC is the New Mexico agency representing DERMOND Wind Turbine and WindStorSM Systems, which comports superior technological energy cost resolution potential. This power generation and distribution system, provides GPETC with a center-point product for high ROI, when becoming pro-active in (GEI) Green Energy Investment defines the customer's mission goal".
- Business type: New Technology Manufacturer's agent, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: GPE Technologies Corporation is a New Mexico based, transnational, "neo energy" development firm, with a global focus on efficient green energy use resolution. Incorporating leading-edge eco-energy technologies to provide or enhance dynamic cost-effective alternatives to metropolitan or rural energy requirements. Our goal is to provide the triad of, Wind, Solar, Water resolution with complete systems, that provide exceptional capital investment reduction, and diminish on-site operating cost. ".
- Service types: Wind, Solar Energy and Water Technology Solutions
- Address: 1331 Park Ave. SW Suite 208, Albuquerque, New Mexico USA 87102-2881
- Telephone: 01.505.304.5829
- Web Site: http://gpe-technologies.com
- E-mail: Send Email to G-eophysical P-hased E-nergy (GPE) Technologies Corporation
- Product types: wind energy system components (large).
- Service types: consulting
- Address: 279 Harvard St, Suite 12, Cambridge, Massachusetts USA 02139
- Telephone: 7814052847
- Web Site: http://www.gardglobal.com
Global NES is an alternative energy company specializing in non-residential applications such as commercial, industrial, municipal, and other such projects. We provide our clients with a 360 degree approach that includes energy reduction measures, multiple system options (solar, wind, geothermal, hydro and more) and financial solutions to meet their specific needs. We are results oriented and client focused, which means, we listen more than we speak, with the end result being a reliable, affordable, clean energy and efficiency program unique to each customer.
- Business type: Energy Efficiencies & Renewable Energy Solutions
- Product types: Energy Efficiency services and products, various renewable energy solutions and services, including solar, wind, geothermal, and hydro with a full compliment of service and installation of such products. .
- Service types: consulting
- Address: 67 S Higley Road Suite 103 MS 247, Gilbert, Arizona USA 85296
- Telephone: 877-637-6329
- FAX: 480-275-3618
- Web Site: http://nesofaz.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Global NES of AZ
Integrated Power Services (IPS) is the nation's leading independent power services provider. We offer industrial motor and generator repair services, field services and product sales on a local, regional and national scale, delivering coast-to-coast reliability to companies that demand more from their rotating assets.
- Product types: cogeneration systems, hydro energy system components (large), wind power plants, wind energy system components (large), water pumps, wind energy system components (small), AC & DC motors and generators.
- Service types: maintenance and repair services
- Address: 3 Independence Pointe, Ste 100, Greenville, South Carolina USA 29615
- Telephone: 864-451-5600
- FAX: 864-451-5601
- Web Site: http://www.integratedpowerservices.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Integrated Power Services
Solar Dynamics, LLC, is your complete alternative energy solutions source. We provide complete care for our customers from product selection and system design, through installation and technical support. We will design any custom system from remote power generation to home tankless water heating to solar pumping needs. Please contact us for a quote for your next alternative energy-based project.
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, engineering services provider
- Product types: Tankless Water Heaters, Portable Power Chargers, Complete Solar and/or Wind Power Systems for any size home or business, Photovoltaic(PV) Panels, DC to AC Power Inverters, Batteries, Charge Controllers, Solar-Powered Lighting, Efficient Gas Refrigerators/Freezers and Appliances, Solar Water Pumping, Solar Water Sterilizers, Solar Gadgets, Alt. Ener....
- Service types: consulting, design, research, technical and installation support
- Address: 5147 SE 17th Ave. , Portland, Oregon USA 97202
- Telephone: 1-503-791-9567
- FAX: 1-503-286-0847
- Web Site: http://www.solardyne.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Solardyne LLC
One of the wind energyâÛs industryâÛs leading power services company, Trico TCWind, an Integrated Power Services (IPS)company, is based in Litchfield, Minnesota. The company offers a complete line of repair services and field services for OEM wind turbines, as well as new product sales. Trico TCWind works closely with the major wind turbine and generator OEMs, helping to document and define service and repair standards. The companyâÛs operations is Litchfield serve as the IPS Minnesota Regional Service Center, and they serve wind energy customers with our regional service centers in Portland, Shreveport and Pittsburgh.
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), wind energy system components (small), wind power plants, wind energy systems (large), wind turbines (small), wind turbines (large), AC & DC motors and generators, .
- Service types: maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: 111 East 10th Street, Litchfield, Minnesota USA 55355
- Telephone: 888-694-6200
- Web Site: http://www.tricotcwind.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Trico Tcwind
- Business type: distributor, electric utility
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), wind energy towers and structures (large), hydroelectric turbines (large), building integrated photovoltaic systems, solar electric power systems, energy efficient appliances.
- Service types: consulting, project development services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: P. O. Box 11663, San Bernardino, California USA 92423
- Telephone: 909 910 1771
- Web Site: http://www.windpowerdc.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Wind Power Development & Consulting Inc
AMERICAN TOWER COMPANY
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier
- Product types: wind energy towers and structures (small), wind energy towers and structures (large), wind energy assessment equipment, wind energy system components (small), water pumping windmills, wind energy system components (large), Tower manufacturer since 1953. Wind, water and communications. Design and Build. .
- Service types: consulting, engineering
- Address: 5085 ST. RT. 39 WEST, SHELBY, Ohio USA 44875
- Telephone: 419-347-1185
- FAX: 419-347-1654
Brockway Development Association
We are currently establishing a development association in our community. This group of men and women will be a nonprofit organization devoted to creating jobs in our area . Our geological location is in the state of Pennsylvania . My reason for sending this message is to inquire if your organization would have expansion plans to build a manufacturing facility to produce components or possibly assemble wind turbines in our area. If it is your wish we could send you a asset inventory of this location. We believe there is a great future for wind power in the world and our community would like to become part of this growth. We sincerely hope to hear from you Bruce A Miller local citizen BAMBAM@penn.com 814-265-8484
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Product types: wind energy system components (large).
- Address: RR3 BOX 978 , Brockway, Pennsylvania USA 15824
- Telephone: 814-265-8484
- E-mail: Send Email to Brockway Development Association
Hybrid Design Services, Inc.
- Product types: alternative fuel vehicles, backup power systems, batteries electric vehicle, batteries lithium, wind energy system components (large), hybrid electric vehicles.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, research services, contractor services, testing services
- Address: 220 North Franklin Street, Dearborn, Michigan USA 48128
- Telephone: 313-730-1800
- FAX: 313-586-0610
- Business type: Consulting
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), hydro energy system components (large), ocean energy systems, electric vehicle components, wind energy systems (large).
- Service types: Design, analysis, due dilligence, failure analysis
- Address: W293 N3819 Roundhill Circle, Pewaukee, Wisconsin USA 53072
- Telephone: 262-369-0256
Spin Trends LLC
- Product types: Condition Monitoring and assessment of Bearings, gears and critical components of: wind power plants, wind energy system components (large), hydro energy system components (large), ocean energy system components, gas turbine electric generators, fuel powered electric generators.
- Address: 644 Blalock Drive, Walla Walla, Washington USA 99362
- Telephone: 509-526-5128
SunEnergy Technologies, Inc,.
- Business type: wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: alkaline batteries, water pumps, solar outdoor lighting systems, photovoltaic modules, wind energy system components (large).
- Service types: consulting, installation, project development services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: P.O. Box 40588, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA 19101
- Telephone: 215. 599. 6914
- FAX: 215. 965. 7555
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News