Large Wind Energy System Components (> 50 KW) Project Development Businesses in the United States
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
GE Energy - Access Energy, Inc. - Aqua-Therm, LLC - Burke Porter Machinery Co. - Byers Energy LLC/Byers Energy Inc - Central Virginia Wind Energy & Manufacturing - Cloos Robotic Welding - Futurawind Inc. - G-eophysical P-hased E-nergy (GPE) Technologies Corporation - Global NES of AZ - Moretrench American Corporation - Solardyne LLC - Way The Wind Blows - Windward Energy Company - AMERICAN TOWER COMPANY - Brockway Development Association - Hybrid Design Services, Inc. - Spin Trends LLC - SunEnergy Technologies, Inc,. -
GE is one of the world's leading wind turbine suppliers. With over 8,400 worldwide wind turbine installations comprising more than 11,300 MW of capacity, our knowledge and expertise spans more than two decades. With wind manufacturing and assembly facilities in Germany, Spain, China, Canada and the United States, our current product portfolio includes wind turbines with rated capacities ranging from 1.5 to 3.6 megawatts and support services ranging from development assistance to operation and maintenance.
- Stock Symbol: NYSE : GE
- Business type: manufacturer, service
- Product types: large wind turbines ( 1.500 - 3.600 kW), utiliy scale wind turbine generators.
- Service types: system design, project development
- Address: 1 River Road, Schenectady, New York USA 12345
- Telephone: (518) 385-7343
- FAX: (518) 385-3536
- Web Site: http://www.gewindenergy.com
Access Energy, Inc., is a company dedicated to providing clean, renewable energy solutions around the world. Our company utilizes only the most proven and reliable technology in all of our projects. Our company can obtain project financing for renewable energy projects. We provide complete end-to-end solutions, including support and training for the life of the project.
- Business type: project financing, renewable energy project development, independent power producer, energy consulting
- Product types: wind-energy farms, wind turbines, wind generators, solar panels, photovoltaic systems, distributed energy systems, solar cells, hydrogen systems, bio-ethanol systems.
- Service types: consulting, independent power producer
- Address: P. O. Box 570843, Tarzana, California USA 91357
- Telephone: 818 714 2300
- FAX: 818 714 2301
- Web Site: http://www.ae-accessenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Access Energy, Inc.
Aqua-Therm is a rare breed in this industry. We have done large scale wind projects that used turbines as large as 2 MegaWatt, the official alternative energy consultant to the University of Wisconsin, both large and small radiant heating projects, educational opportunities, and PV Solar. Not many company's can compare to Aqua-Therm's longevity in this industry so you can have peace of mind knowing we didn't just start up yesterday. Because of our vast experience in both large and small projects, and being in business since 1983, Aqua-Therm should be your only choice for Solar PV, Wind systems, both large and small, combustion systems, education, and dealership opportunities for qualified companies. Contact Ms. Kim Benjamin at -therm. com f...
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, importer, distributor
- Product types: photovoltaic systems residential, wind energy system components (large), wind energy system components (small), combined heat and power systems residential.
- Service types: design, engineering, project development services, education and training services
- Address: P. O. Box 250, Spicer, Minnesota USA 56288
- Telephone: 800. 325. 2760
- Web Site: http://www.aqua-therm.com
Wind Turbine Gearbox Dynaometers for End Of Line 100% validation through full load vibration and noise analysis testing. R&D Dynamometers for GL and other certification testing such as overload testing, environmental, etc.
- Business type: Test Solution Provider and Contract Manufacturer, exporter, importer
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), wind energy system components (small), Production test equipment, R&D test equipment. .
- Service types: Design and Build Gearbox and Drivetrain Dynamometer Test Systems, Global Contract Manufacturing
- Address: 730 Plymouth Ave NE, Grand Rapids, Michigan USA 49505
- Telephone: (616) 581-2604
- FAX: (616) 234-1032
- Web Site: www.bepco.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Burke Porter Machinery Co.
Byers Energy is a renewable energy company focused on developing wind energy electrical generation at times incorporating solar generation. facilities for the production of clean, green renewable energy. We also offer wind turbines, solar products and other related renewable energy equipment. We are offering renewable electrical energy and carbon offset products to utilities and manufacturers. Byers energy can help supply your renewable energy needs.
- Business type: Generation, development, manufacturer, retail sales.
- Product types: Wind energy generation development, at times incorporating solar generation. Renewable equipment distribution, manufacturing and re-manufacturing. .
- Service types: Project development services
- Address: 63150 Bell Springs Rd, Laytonville, California USA 95454
- Telephone: 707-984-6329
- FAX: 707-984-6329
- Web Site: http://www.byersrenewableenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Byers Energy LLC/Byers Energy Inc
CVAWE is a company focused on increasing efficiencies of homes and buildings and then designing a renewable energy system that fits the requirements of the property. Our main concern is the amount of electricity that consumers are purchasing/using. There is no reason to purchase an expensive solar array or wind turbine if the main problem is the excessive consumption. The goal is to target high consumption sources and then replace them with 21st century DC motors that are more efficient and electronically controlled. Take the steps to power those DC motors with solar or wind energy, sending the DC current directly to the motor instead of converting DC to AC back to DC. It's an excessive step that is not only unnecessary, but expensive.
- Business type: Renewable Energy Consultant and Installer
- Product types: Bergey Windpower line of wind turbines. Solar Power PlusSunRay Engineering.
- Service types: Project Development, Wind and Solar Consulting, Installation
- Address: 10187 Spotswood Trail, Gordonsville, Virginia USA 22942
- Telephone: 434-962-7517
- Web Site: http://www.cvawe.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Central Virginia Wind Energy & Manufacturing
Cloos is a global provider of complete turnkey solutions of automated robotic welding systems. With the equipment and services provided, manufacturers can streamline, automate and reduce costs of their production.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: wind energy towers and structures (large), combined heat and power systems industrial, heat exchangers, wind energy system components (large), wind energy towers and structures (large), electric vehicle components, manufacturing equipment.
- Service types: design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 911 Albion Ave, Schaumburg, Illinois USA 60193
- Telephone: (847) 923-9988
- FAX: (847) 923-9989
- Web Site: http://www.cloosrobot.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Cloos Robotic Welding
FUTURAWIND is an engineering firm that develops advanced and reliable technology for Large- and Ultra Large-Scale Wind Turbine Generator Systems ranging from 1. 5 MW to 25 MW for both On- and Off-Shore wind energy markets. All our designs are available for licensing & technology transfer to companies desiring to become profitable wind turbine manufacturers in less than 12 months. Wind Turbine Licensing Technology and Design
- Business type: Wind Turbine Technology Licensing
- Product types: wind turbines (large), wind energy system components (large), wind energy towers and structures (large).
- Service types: design, engineering, research and development
- Address: 515 S. Flower Street, 36th Floor, Los Angeles, California USA 90071
- Telephone: 1. 213. 236. 3527
- FAX: 1. 213. 236. 3501
- Web Site: http://www.futurawind.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Futurawind Inc.
GPETC is the New Mexico agency representing DERMOND Wind Turbine and WindStorSM Systems, which comports superior technological energy cost resolution potential. This power generation and distribution system, provides GPETC with a center-point product for high ROI, when becoming pro-active in (GEI) Green Energy Investment defines the customer's mission goal".
- Business type: New Technology Manufacturer's agent, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: GPE Technologies Corporation is a New Mexico based, transnational, "neo energy" development firm, with a global focus on efficient green energy use resolution. Incorporating leading-edge eco-energy technologies to provide or enhance dynamic cost-effective alternatives to metropolitan or rural energy requirements. Our goal is to provide the triad of, Wind, Solar, Water resolution with complete systems, that provide exceptional capital investment reduction, and diminish on-site operating cost. ".
- Service types: Wind, Solar Energy and Water Technology Solutions
- Address: 1331 Park Ave. SW Suite 208, Albuquerque, New Mexico USA 87102-2881
- Telephone: 01.505.304.5829
- Web Site: http://gpe-technologies.com
- E-mail: Send Email to G-eophysical P-hased E-nergy (GPE) Technologies Corporation
Global NES is an alternative energy company specializing in non-residential applications such as commercial, industrial, municipal, and other such projects. We provide our clients with a 360 degree approach that includes energy reduction measures, multiple system options (solar, wind, geothermal, hydro and more) and financial solutions to meet their specific needs. We are results oriented and client focused, which means, we listen more than we speak, with the end result being a reliable, affordable, clean energy and efficiency program unique to each customer.
- Business type: Energy Efficiencies & Renewable Energy Solutions
- Product types: Energy Efficiency services and products, various renewable energy solutions and services, including solar, wind, geothermal, and hydro with a full compliment of service and installation of such products. .
- Service types: consulting
- Address: 67 S Higley Road Suite 103 MS 247, Gilbert, Arizona USA 85296
- Telephone: 877-637-6329
- FAX: 480-275-3618
- Web Site: http://nesofaz.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Global NES of AZ
- Product types: wind energy towers and structures (large), wind energy system components (large), wind power plants.
- Address: 100 Stickle Ave, Rockaway, New Jersey USA 08089
- Telephone: 973 627 2100 x241
- Web Site: http://www.moretrench.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Moretrench American Corporation
Solar Dynamics, LLC, is your complete alternative energy solutions source. We provide complete care for our customers from product selection and system design, through installation and technical support. We will design any custom system from remote power generation to home tankless water heating to solar pumping needs. Please contact us for a quote for your next alternative energy-based project.
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, engineering services provider
- Product types: Tankless Water Heaters, Portable Power Chargers, Complete Solar and/or Wind Power Systems for any size home or business, Photovoltaic(PV) Panels, DC to AC Power Inverters, Batteries, Charge Controllers, Solar-Powered Lighting, Efficient Gas Refrigerators/Freezers and Appliances, Solar Water Pumping, Solar Water Sterilizers, Solar Gadgets, Alt. Ener....
- Service types: consulting, design, research, technical and installation support
- Address: 5147 SE 17th Ave. , Portland, Oregon USA 97202
- Telephone: 1-503-791-9567
- FAX: 1-503-286-0847
- Web Site: http://www.solardyne.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Solardyne LLC
We are in the development of Wind Farm or Wind Turbine sales. We can assist in helping you with your complete project. Let us know what your needs are. If we do not sale you a product then you do not owe us any money.
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: wind energy system components (large).
- Service types: installation, construction, project development services
- Address: 11250 E State Route 69 #2118, Dewey, Arizona USA 86327
- Telephone: 602 324 3420
- Web Site: http://www.waythewindblows.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Way The Wind Blows
Windward Energy is a full service wind turbine sales service and installation company. We offer fully refurbished wind turbine generators with warranties.
- Business type: Wind turbine sales & service company
- Service types: Scheduled service and unscheduled maintenance, major repairs, refurbishing
- Address: 43667 Park Avenue, Lancaster, California USA 93534
- Telephone: 661 724-1488
- Web Site: http://www.windwardenergyinc.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Windward Energy Company
AMERICAN TOWER COMPANY
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier
- Product types: wind energy towers and structures (small), wind energy towers and structures (large), wind energy assessment equipment, wind energy system components (small), water pumping windmills, wind energy system components (large), Tower manufacturer since 1953. Wind, water and communications. Design and Build. .
- Service types: consulting, engineering
- Address: 5085 ST. RT. 39 WEST, SHELBY, Ohio USA 44875
- Telephone: 419-347-1185
- FAX: 419-347-1654
Brockway Development Association
We are currently establishing a development association in our community. This group of men and women will be a nonprofit organization devoted to creating jobs in our area . Our geological location is in the state of Pennsylvania . My reason for sending this message is to inquire if your organization would have expansion plans to build a manufacturing facility to produce components or possibly assemble wind turbines in our area. If it is your wish we could send you a asset inventory of this location. We believe there is a great future for wind power in the world and our community would like to become part of this growth. We sincerely hope to hear from you Bruce A Miller local citizen BAMBAM@penn.com 814-265-8484
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Product types: wind energy system components (large).
- Address: RR3 BOX 978 , Brockway, Pennsylvania USA 15824
- Telephone: 814-265-8484
- E-mail: Send Email to Brockway Development Association
Hybrid Design Services, Inc.
- Product types: alternative fuel vehicles, backup power systems, batteries electric vehicle, batteries lithium, wind energy system components (large), hybrid electric vehicles.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, research services, contractor services, testing services
- Address: 220 North Franklin Street, Dearborn, Michigan USA 48128
- Telephone: 313-730-1800
- FAX: 313-586-0610
Spin Trends LLC
- Product types: Condition Monitoring and assessment of Bearings, gears and critical components of: wind power plants, wind energy system components (large), hydro energy system components (large), ocean energy system components, gas turbine electric generators, fuel powered electric generators.
- Address: 644 Blalock Drive, Walla Walla, Washington USA 99362
- Telephone: 509-526-5128
SunEnergy Technologies, Inc,.
- Business type: wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: alkaline batteries, water pumps, solar outdoor lighting systems, photovoltaic modules, wind energy system components (large).
- Service types: consulting, installation, project development services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: P.O. Box 40588, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA 19101
- Telephone: 215. 599. 6914
- FAX: 215. 965. 7555
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News