Large Wind Energy System Components (> 50 KW) Education and Training Services in the United States
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Aqua-Therm is a rare breed in this industry. We have done large scale wind projects that used turbines as large as 2 MegaWatt, the official alternative energy consultant to the University of Wisconsin, both large and small radiant heating projects, educational opportunities, and PV Solar. Not many company's can compare to Aqua-Therm's longevity in this industry so you can have peace of mind knowing we didn't just start up yesterday. Because of our vast experience in both large and small projects, and being in business since 1983, Aqua-Therm should be your only choice for Solar PV, Wind systems, both large and small, combustion systems, education, and dealership opportunities for qualified companies. Contact Ms. Kim Benjamin at -therm. com f...
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, importer, distributor
- Product types: photovoltaic systems residential, wind energy system components (large), wind energy system components (small), combined heat and power systems residential.
- Service types: design, engineering, project development services, education and training services
- Address: P. O. Box 250, Spicer, Minnesota USA 56288
- Telephone: 800. 325. 2760
- Web Site: http://www.aqua-therm.com
GPETC is the New Mexico agency representing DERMOND Wind Turbine and WindStorSM Systems, which comports superior technological energy cost resolution potential. This power generation and distribution system, provides GPETC with a center-point product for high ROI, when becoming pro-active in (GEI) Green Energy Investment defines the customer's mission goal".
- Business type: New Technology Manufacturer's agent, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: GPE Technologies Corporation is a New Mexico based, transnational, "neo energy" development firm, with a global focus on efficient green energy use resolution. Incorporating leading-edge eco-energy technologies to provide or enhance dynamic cost-effective alternatives to metropolitan or rural energy requirements. Our goal is to provide the triad of, Wind, Solar, Water resolution with complete systems, that provide exceptional capital investment reduction, and diminish on-site operating cost. ".
- Service types: Wind, Solar Energy and Water Technology Solutions
- Address: 1331 Park Ave. SW Suite 208, Albuquerque, New Mexico USA 87102-2881
- Telephone: 01.505.304.5829
- Web Site: http://gpe-technologies.com
- E-mail: Send Email to G-eophysical P-hased E-nergy (GPE) Technologies Corporation
Pinnacle's Wind Turbine Technician training program is designed to provide students with a broad-based knowledge of general electronics, hydraulics and safety as it relates to emerging wind energy initiatives. This certificate prepares graduates for entry level jobs in a variety of electro-mechanical technician areas but with a focus on wind energy and wind turbine instillation and repair.
- Service types: education and training services
- Address: 1001 E 101st Terrace, Kansas City, Missouri USA 64131
- Telephone: 816-389-2504
- FAX: 816-817-7694
- Web Site: http://www.pcitraining.edu
- E-mail: Send Email to Pinnacle Career Institute
Goalsâ ¢Provide consumers with a cost-effective and stable alternative energy sourceâ ¢Foster the development of South Dakota based businesses related to wind energy productionâ ¢Encourage the utilization of local applications for wind energyâ ¢Help develop investment opportunities in wind energy for South Dakotansâ ¢Attract wind energy manufacturing to the state that will produce good jobs in wind power installation, operations, and maintenanceâ ¢Encourage the linkage of wind energy to the capabilities in research and development technical job training, engineering and other fields in the South Dakota higher education systemâ ¢Provide a forum for people interested in wind energy to analyze ideas, discuss concerns, and determine other econo...
- Business type: nonprofit organization, trade association
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), wind energy systems (large), magazines.
- Address: 300 East Capitol, Pierre, South Dakota USA 57501
- Telephone: 605 295 1221
- Web Site: http://www.sdwind.org
- E-mail: Send Email to South Dakota Wind Energy Association
Complete testing of all wind energy components. Site assesment services. Wind energy resource testing. Wind energy prototype testing. Wind energy production testing. Wind turbine power performance testing. Wind data collection/documentation training programs for your company's employees.
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), wind energy system components (small), wind turbines (large), wind turbines (small), wind energy systems (large), wind energy systems (small), Complete testing of all wind energy components. Site assesment services. Wind energy resource testing. Data collection training programs for your company's employees. Wind energy prototype testing. Wind energy production testing. Wind turbine power performance testing..
- Address: Po Box 1138 , Tehachapi, California USA 93581-1138
- Telephone: 6618227787
- Web Site: http://www.windtesting.com
- E-mail: Send Email to WindTesting.com
Hybrid Design Services, Inc.
- Product types: alternative fuel vehicles, backup power systems, batteries electric vehicle, batteries lithium, wind energy system components (large), hybrid electric vehicles.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, research services, contractor services, testing services
- Address: 220 North Franklin Street, Dearborn, Michigan USA 48128
- Telephone: 313-730-1800
- FAX: 313-586-0610
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News