Large Wind Energy System Components (> 50 KW) Maintenance and Repair Businesses in the United States
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
GE is one of the world's leading wind turbine suppliers. With over 8,400 worldwide wind turbine installations comprising more than 11,300 MW of capacity, our knowledge and expertise spans more than two decades. With wind manufacturing and assembly facilities in Germany, Spain, China, Canada and the United States, our current product portfolio includes wind turbines with rated capacities ranging from 1.5 to 3.6 megawatts and support services ranging from development assistance to operation and maintenance.
- Stock Symbol: NYSE : GE
- Business type: manufacturer, service
- Product types: large wind turbines ( 1.500 - 3.600 kW), utiliy scale wind turbine generators.
- Service types: system design, project development
- Address: 1 River Road, Schenectady, New York USA 12345
- Telephone: (518) 385-7343
- FAX: (518) 385-3536
- Web Site: http://www.gewindenergy.com
Aerohoff performs nondestructive testing field services inspecting for extremely small flaws before they become catastrophic. Call us today!
- Business type: Nondestructive Testing Mobile Lab
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), wind energy systems (large), wind turbines (large), Nondestructive Testing, Ultrasonic, Eddy Current, Phgased Array, Thermography, Shearography, Dye Penetrant, Magnetic Particle, MAUS, .
- Service types: NDT Inspection, consulting, maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: PO Box 5801, Oceanside, California USA 92052
- Telephone: 760-806-2782
- Web Site: http://www.aerohoff.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Aerohoff Inspection Services, Inc. NDT SERVICE
Integrated Power Services (IPS) is the nation's leading independent power services provider. We offer industrial motor and generator repair services, field services and product sales on a local, regional and national scale, delivering coast-to-coast reliability to companies that demand more from their rotating assets.
- Product types: cogeneration systems, hydro energy system components (large), wind power plants, wind energy system components (large), water pumps, wind energy system components (small), AC & DC motors and generators.
- Service types: maintenance and repair services
- Address: 3 Independence Pointe, Ste 100, Greenville, South Carolina USA 29615
- Telephone: 864-451-5600
- FAX: 864-451-5601
- Web Site: http://www.integratedpowerservices.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Integrated Power Services
One of the wind energyâÛs industryâÛs leading power services company, Trico TCWind, an Integrated Power Services (IPS)company, is based in Litchfield, Minnesota. The company offers a complete line of repair services and field services for OEM wind turbines, as well as new product sales. Trico TCWind works closely with the major wind turbine and generator OEMs, helping to document and define service and repair standards. The companyâÛs operations is Litchfield serve as the IPS Minnesota Regional Service Center, and they serve wind energy customers with our regional service centers in Portland, Shreveport and Pittsburgh.
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), wind energy system components (small), wind power plants, wind energy systems (large), wind turbines (small), wind turbines (large), AC & DC motors and generators, .
- Service types: maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: 111 East 10th Street, Litchfield, Minnesota USA 55355
- Telephone: 888-694-6200
- Web Site: http://www.tricotcwind.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Trico Tcwind
Windland, Inc. started to develop a wind energy power plant in the Tehachapi mountains in 1982. Various turbines have been installed over the years for a total capacity of 16MW. Much expertise has been gained in refurbishing and operating the early turbines (Carter 25kw, Carter 300kw, Enertech 60kw, Nordtank 65kw, Nordtank 75kw, Micon 108kw). Windland has purchased additional turbines for spare parts and hence we are operating the turbines profitably today. With current tax and other incentives however we will be repowering the windfarm with larger machines, thus all our refurbished American turbines will be for sale at very reasonable costs. Windland has substantial parts and can assist with installations.
- Business type: wholesale supplier, buyer, reseller
- Product types: refurbished wind turbines.
- Service types: maintenance and repair
- Address: 10480 Garverdale Court, Suite 804-A, Boise, Idaho USA 83704
- Telephone: 208-377-7777
- Web Site: http://www.windland.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Windland, Inc
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News