Large Wind Energy System Components (> 50 KW) Research and Development Businesses in the United States
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Central Virginia Wind Energy & Manufacturing - Futurawind Inc. - G-eophysical P-hased E-nergy (GPE) Technologies Corporation - Global NES of AZ - Kinetic Art & Technology - AMERICAN TOWER COMPANY - Brockway Development Association - Hybrid Design Services, Inc. - Powertrain Engineers - SMI and Hydraulics - Spin Trends LLC -
CVAWE is a company focused on increasing efficiencies of homes and buildings and then designing a renewable energy system that fits the requirements of the property. Our main concern is the amount of electricity that consumers are purchasing/using. There is no reason to purchase an expensive solar array or wind turbine if the main problem is the excessive consumption. The goal is to target high consumption sources and then replace them with 21st century DC motors that are more efficient and electronically controlled. Take the steps to power those DC motors with solar or wind energy, sending the DC current directly to the motor instead of converting DC to AC back to DC. It's an excessive step that is not only unnecessary, but expensive.
- Business type: Renewable Energy Consultant and Installer
- Product types: Bergey Windpower line of wind turbines. Solar Power PlusSunRay Engineering.
- Service types: Project Development, Wind and Solar Consulting, Installation
- Address: 10187 Spotswood Trail, Gordonsville, Virginia USA 22942
- Telephone: 434-962-7517
- Web Site: http://www.cvawe.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Central Virginia Wind Energy & Manufacturing
FUTURAWIND is an engineering firm that develops advanced and reliable technology for Large- and Ultra Large-Scale Wind Turbine Generator Systems ranging from 1. 5 MW to 25 MW for both On- and Off-Shore wind energy markets. All our designs are available for licensing & technology transfer to companies desiring to become profitable wind turbine manufacturers in less than 12 months. Wind Turbine Licensing Technology and Design
- Business type: Wind Turbine Technology Licensing
- Product types: wind turbines (large), wind energy system components (large), wind energy towers and structures (large).
- Service types: design, engineering, research and development
- Address: 515 S. Flower Street, 36th Floor, Los Angeles, California USA 90071
- Telephone: 1. 213. 236. 3527
- FAX: 1. 213. 236. 3501
- Web Site: http://www.futurawind.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Futurawind Inc.
GPETC is the New Mexico agency representing DERMOND Wind Turbine and WindStorSM Systems, which comports superior technological energy cost resolution potential. This power generation and distribution system, provides GPETC with a center-point product for high ROI, when becoming pro-active in (GEI) Green Energy Investment defines the customer's mission goal".
- Business type: New Technology Manufacturer's agent, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: GPE Technologies Corporation is a New Mexico based, transnational, "neo energy" development firm, with a global focus on efficient green energy use resolution. Incorporating leading-edge eco-energy technologies to provide or enhance dynamic cost-effective alternatives to metropolitan or rural energy requirements. Our goal is to provide the triad of, Wind, Solar, Water resolution with complete systems, that provide exceptional capital investment reduction, and diminish on-site operating cost. ".
- Service types: Wind, Solar Energy and Water Technology Solutions
- Address: 1331 Park Ave. SW Suite 208, Albuquerque, New Mexico USA 87102-2881
- Telephone: 01.505.304.5829
- Web Site: http://gpe-technologies.com
- E-mail: Send Email to G-eophysical P-hased E-nergy (GPE) Technologies Corporation
Global NES is an alternative energy company specializing in non-residential applications such as commercial, industrial, municipal, and other such projects. We provide our clients with a 360 degree approach that includes energy reduction measures, multiple system options (solar, wind, geothermal, hydro and more) and financial solutions to meet their specific needs. We are results oriented and client focused, which means, we listen more than we speak, with the end result being a reliable, affordable, clean energy and efficiency program unique to each customer.
- Business type: Energy Efficiencies & Renewable Energy Solutions
- Product types: Energy Efficiency services and products, various renewable energy solutions and services, including solar, wind, geothermal, and hydro with a full compliment of service and installation of such products. .
- Service types: consulting
- Address: 67 S Higley Road Suite 103 MS 247, Gilbert, Arizona USA 85296
- Telephone: 877-637-6329
- FAX: 480-275-3618
- Web Site: http://nesofaz.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Global NES of AZ
Kinetic Art & Technology is revolutionizing the state-of-the-art with its proprietary permanent magnet Segmented ElectroMagnet Array (SEMA) motor/generator technology. SEMA motors and generators provide incredible efficiency over a wide operating range, which makes them especially well suited for electric vehicles and wild or fixed frequency wind turbines. They also feature excellent power density and no cogging torque. Target market is OEMs.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: wind energy system components (small), wind energy system components (large), electric vehicle components, electric boat components, hybrid power systems, hydro energy system components (small), electric motor/generator.
- Service types: design, engineering, research services
- Address: 9540 Highway 150, Greenville, Indiana USA 47124-0250
- Telephone: (812) 923-7474
- Web Site: http://www.katech.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Kinetic Art & Technology
AMERICAN TOWER COMPANY
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier
- Product types: wind energy towers and structures (small), wind energy towers and structures (large), wind energy assessment equipment, wind energy system components (small), water pumping windmills, wind energy system components (large), Tower manufacturer since 1953. Wind, water and communications. Design and Build. .
- Service types: consulting, engineering
- Address: 5085 ST. RT. 39 WEST, SHELBY, Ohio USA 44875
- Telephone: 419-347-1185
- FAX: 419-347-1654
Brockway Development Association
We are currently establishing a development association in our community. This group of men and women will be a nonprofit organization devoted to creating jobs in our area . Our geological location is in the state of Pennsylvania . My reason for sending this message is to inquire if your organization would have expansion plans to build a manufacturing facility to produce components or possibly assemble wind turbines in our area. If it is your wish we could send you a asset inventory of this location. We believe there is a great future for wind power in the world and our community would like to become part of this growth. We sincerely hope to hear from you Bruce A Miller local citizen BAMBAM@penn.com 814-265-8484
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Product types: wind energy system components (large).
- Address: RR3 BOX 978 , Brockway, Pennsylvania USA 15824
- Telephone: 814-265-8484
- E-mail: Send Email to Brockway Development Association
Hybrid Design Services, Inc.
- Product types: alternative fuel vehicles, backup power systems, batteries electric vehicle, batteries lithium, wind energy system components (large), hybrid electric vehicles.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, research services, contractor services, testing services
- Address: 220 North Franklin Street, Dearborn, Michigan USA 48128
- Telephone: 313-730-1800
- FAX: 313-586-0610
- Business type: Consulting
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), hydro energy system components (large), ocean energy systems, electric vehicle components, wind energy systems (large).
- Service types: Design, analysis, due dilligence, failure analysis
- Address: W293 N3819 Roundhill Circle, Pewaukee, Wisconsin USA 53072
- Telephone: 262-369-0256
SMI and Hydraulics
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), wind energy towers and structures (large), Wind Tower Footing Material, Anchor Bolts, Imbed Rings and Rebar.
- Address: 401 Lone Tree Street, Porter, Minnesota USA 56280
- Telephone: 507-296-4551
Spin Trends LLC
- Product types: Condition Monitoring and assessment of Bearings, gears and critical components of: wind power plants, wind energy system components (large), hydro energy system components (large), ocean energy system components, gas turbine electric generators, fuel powered electric generators.
- Address: 644 Blalock Drive, Walla Walla, Washington USA 99362
- Telephone: 509-526-5128
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News