Large Wind Energy System Components (> 50 KW) Site Survey and Assessment Businesses in the United States
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Byers Energy LLC/Byers Energy Inc - G-eophysical P-hased E-nergy (GPE) Technologies Corporation - Global NES of AZ - WindTesting.com - Windward Energy Company - AMERICAN TOWER COMPANY - Brockway Development Association - Millican Crane Service Inc. - Watersedge Construction LLC. -
Byers Energy is a renewable energy company focused on developing wind energy electrical generation at times incorporating solar generation. facilities for the production of clean, green renewable energy. We also offer wind turbines, solar products and other related renewable energy equipment. We are offering renewable electrical energy and carbon offset products to utilities and manufacturers. Byers energy can help supply your renewable energy needs.
- Business type: Generation, development, manufacturer, retail sales.
- Product types: Wind energy generation development, at times incorporating solar generation. Renewable equipment distribution, manufacturing and re-manufacturing. .
- Service types: Project development services
- Address: 63150 Bell Springs Rd, Laytonville, California USA 95454
- Telephone: 707-984-6329
- FAX: 707-984-6329
- Web Site: http://www.byersrenewableenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Byers Energy LLC/Byers Energy Inc
GPETC is the New Mexico agency representing DERMOND Wind Turbine and WindStorSM Systems, which comports superior technological energy cost resolution potential. This power generation and distribution system, provides GPETC with a center-point product for high ROI, when becoming pro-active in (GEI) Green Energy Investment defines the customer's mission goal".
- Business type: New Technology Manufacturer's agent, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: GPE Technologies Corporation is a New Mexico based, transnational, "neo energy" development firm, with a global focus on efficient green energy use resolution. Incorporating leading-edge eco-energy technologies to provide or enhance dynamic cost-effective alternatives to metropolitan or rural energy requirements. Our goal is to provide the triad of, Wind, Solar, Water resolution with complete systems, that provide exceptional capital investment reduction, and diminish on-site operating cost. ".
- Service types: Wind, Solar Energy and Water Technology Solutions
- Address: 1331 Park Ave. SW Suite 208, Albuquerque, New Mexico USA 87102-2881
- Telephone: 01.505.304.5829
- Web Site: http://gpe-technologies.com
- E-mail: Send Email to G-eophysical P-hased E-nergy (GPE) Technologies Corporation
Global NES is an alternative energy company specializing in non-residential applications such as commercial, industrial, municipal, and other such projects. We provide our clients with a 360 degree approach that includes energy reduction measures, multiple system options (solar, wind, geothermal, hydro and more) and financial solutions to meet their specific needs. We are results oriented and client focused, which means, we listen more than we speak, with the end result being a reliable, affordable, clean energy and efficiency program unique to each customer.
- Business type: Energy Efficiencies & Renewable Energy Solutions
- Product types: Energy Efficiency services and products, various renewable energy solutions and services, including solar, wind, geothermal, and hydro with a full compliment of service and installation of such products. .
- Service types: consulting
- Address: 67 S Higley Road Suite 103 MS 247, Gilbert, Arizona USA 85296
- Telephone: 877-637-6329
- FAX: 480-275-3618
- Web Site: http://nesofaz.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Global NES of AZ
Complete testing of all wind energy components. Site assesment services. Wind energy resource testing. Wind energy prototype testing. Wind energy production testing. Wind turbine power performance testing. Wind data collection/documentation training programs for your company's employees.
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), wind energy system components (small), wind turbines (large), wind turbines (small), wind energy systems (large), wind energy systems (small), Complete testing of all wind energy components. Site assesment services. Wind energy resource testing. Data collection training programs for your company's employees. Wind energy prototype testing. Wind energy production testing. Wind turbine power performance testing..
- Address: Po Box 1138 , Tehachapi, California USA 93581-1138
- Telephone: 6618227787
- Web Site: http://www.windtesting.com
- E-mail: Send Email to WindTesting.com
Windward Energy is a full service wind turbine sales service and installation company. We offer fully refurbished wind turbine generators with warranties.
- Business type: Wind turbine sales & service company
- Service types: Scheduled service and unscheduled maintenance, major repairs, refurbishing
- Address: 43667 Park Avenue, Lancaster, California USA 93534
- Telephone: 661 724-1488
- Web Site: http://www.windwardenergyinc.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Windward Energy Company
AMERICAN TOWER COMPANY
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier
- Product types: wind energy towers and structures (small), wind energy towers and structures (large), wind energy assessment equipment, wind energy system components (small), water pumping windmills, wind energy system components (large), Tower manufacturer since 1953. Wind, water and communications. Design and Build. .
- Service types: consulting, engineering
- Address: 5085 ST. RT. 39 WEST, SHELBY, Ohio USA 44875
- Telephone: 419-347-1185
- FAX: 419-347-1654
Brockway Development Association
We are currently establishing a development association in our community. This group of men and women will be a nonprofit organization devoted to creating jobs in our area . Our geological location is in the state of Pennsylvania . My reason for sending this message is to inquire if your organization would have expansion plans to build a manufacturing facility to produce components or possibly assemble wind turbines in our area. If it is your wish we could send you a asset inventory of this location. We believe there is a great future for wind power in the world and our community would like to become part of this growth. We sincerely hope to hear from you Bruce A Miller local citizen BAMBAM@penn.com 814-265-8484
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Product types: wind energy system components (large).
- Address: RR3 BOX 978 , Brockway, Pennsylvania USA 15824
- Telephone: 814-265-8484
- E-mail: Send Email to Brockway Development Association
Millican Crane Service Inc.
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), wind turbines (small), wind energy system components (small), Crane Service, Hoisting, Rigging, Transport, Heavy Haul, Lift Planning, Lift Supervision.
- Address: P. O. Box 300, Port Gamble, Washington USA 98364
- Telephone: 360-779-6723
- FAX: 360-697-9271
Watersedge Construction LLC.
- Business type: retail sales, Construction
- Product types: wind energy towers and structures (large), wind energy towers and structures (small), wind turbines (small), wind turbines (large), wind energy system components (large), wind energy system components (small), Site equipment, Concrete work, Steel Re-rod, Concrete supply.
- Service types: installation, construction, project development services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 9 Ashley DR, E Falmouth, Massachusetts USA 02536
- Telephone: 508-273-0025
- FAX: 508-273-9961
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News