Large Wind Energy System Components (> 50 KW) Testing Services Businesses in the United States
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Aerohoff performs nondestructive testing field services inspecting for extremely small flaws before they become catastrophic. Call us today!
- Business type: Nondestructive Testing Mobile Lab
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), wind energy systems (large), wind turbines (large), Nondestructive Testing, Ultrasonic, Eddy Current, Phgased Array, Thermography, Shearography, Dye Penetrant, Magnetic Particle, MAUS, .
- Service types: NDT Inspection, consulting, maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: PO Box 5801, Oceanside, California USA 92052
- Telephone: 760-806-2782
- Web Site: http://www.aerohoff.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Aerohoff Inspection Services, Inc. NDT SERVICE
Integrated Power Services (IPS) is the nation's leading independent power services provider. We offer industrial motor and generator repair services, field services and product sales on a local, regional and national scale, delivering coast-to-coast reliability to companies that demand more from their rotating assets.
- Product types: cogeneration systems, hydro energy system components (large), wind power plants, wind energy system components (large), water pumps, wind energy system components (small), AC & DC motors and generators.
- Service types: maintenance and repair services
- Address: 3 Independence Pointe, Ste 100, Greenville, South Carolina USA 29615
- Telephone: 864-451-5600
- FAX: 864-451-5601
- Web Site: http://www.integratedpowerservices.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Integrated Power Services
One of the wind energyâÛs industryâÛs leading power services company, Trico TCWind, an Integrated Power Services (IPS)company, is based in Litchfield, Minnesota. The company offers a complete line of repair services and field services for OEM wind turbines, as well as new product sales. Trico TCWind works closely with the major wind turbine and generator OEMs, helping to document and define service and repair standards. The companyâÛs operations is Litchfield serve as the IPS Minnesota Regional Service Center, and they serve wind energy customers with our regional service centers in Portland, Shreveport and Pittsburgh.
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), wind energy system components (small), wind power plants, wind energy systems (large), wind turbines (small), wind turbines (large), AC & DC motors and generators, .
- Service types: maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: 111 East 10th Street, Litchfield, Minnesota USA 55355
- Telephone: 888-694-6200
- Web Site: http://www.tricotcwind.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Trico Tcwind
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News