Large Wind Energy System Components (> 50 KW) Businesses in the United States by Business Name
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
GE Energy - Thomas & Betts Corporation - Access Energy, Inc. - Aerohoff Inspection Services, Inc. NDT SERVICE - American Wire Group - Ange Renewable Energy Corporation - Applied Power Systems - Aqua-Therm, LLC - Burke Porter Machinery Co. - Byers Energy LLC/Byers Energy Inc - Central Virginia Wind Energy & Manufacturing - Citation Corporation - Cloos Robotic Welding - Danotek Motion Technologies - Fiber Technology Corporation - Fibox Inc. - Futurawind Inc. - G-eophysical P-hased E-nergy (GPE) Technologies Corporation - Gard Global Group - Global NES of AZ - Goian North America Elevation Systems - Industrial Steel Construction, Inc. - Integrated Power Services - K&M Machine Fabricating Inc. - Kinetic Art & Technology - Major Tool & Machine, Inc - Millwood Metalworks - Moretrench American Corporation - National Electric Coil - NRG Systems - Parker Hannifin Corporation - Pinnacle Career Institute -
GE is one of the world's leading wind turbine suppliers. With over 8,400 worldwide wind turbine installations comprising more than 11,300 MW of capacity, our knowledge and expertise spans more than two decades. With wind manufacturing and assembly facilities in Germany, Spain, China, Canada and the United States, our current product portfolio includes wind turbines with rated capacities ranging from 1.5 to 3.6 megawatts and support services ranging from development assistance to operation and maintenance.
- Stock Symbol: NYSE : GE
- Business type: manufacturer, service
- Product types: large wind turbines ( 1.500 - 3.600 kW), utiliy scale wind turbine generators.
- Service types: system design, project development
- Address: 1 River Road, Schenectady, New York USA 12345
- Telephone: (518) 385-7343
- FAX: (518) 385-3536
- Web Site: http://www.gewindenergy.com
Thomas & Betts is a leading wind industry supplier specializing in the fabrication of turbine support structures for a wide range of turbine designs. T&B capabilities include fabrication of electrical and electronic components for power and power-related markets in the U.S. and abroad. The Company manufactures a variety of wind turbine support structures, including both lattice steel towers and tubular steel support towers, with capacity and flexibility for both small-scale and utility-scale wind developments. T&B is a public corporation, NYSE symbol: TNB.
- Stock Symbol: NYSE : TNB
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), wind energy towers and structures (large), wind turbine support structures, lattice steel towers, tubular steel towers.
- Address: 8155 T&B Boulevard, Memphis, Tennessee USA 38125
- Telephone: 901-252-8000
- FAX: 901-252-1304
- Web Site: http://www.tnb.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Thomas & Betts Corporation
Access Energy, Inc., is a company dedicated to providing clean, renewable energy solutions around the world. Our company utilizes only the most proven and reliable technology in all of our projects. Our company can obtain project financing for renewable energy projects. We provide complete end-to-end solutions, including support and training for the life of the project.
- Business type: project financing, renewable energy project development, independent power producer, energy consulting
- Product types: wind-energy farms, wind turbines, wind generators, solar panels, photovoltaic systems, distributed energy systems, solar cells, hydrogen systems, bio-ethanol systems.
- Service types: consulting, independent power producer
- Address: P. O. Box 570843, Tarzana, California USA 91357
- Telephone: 818 714 2300
- FAX: 818 714 2301
- Web Site: http://www.ae-accessenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Access Energy, Inc.
Aerohoff performs nondestructive testing field services inspecting for extremely small flaws before they become catastrophic. Call us today!
- Business type: Nondestructive Testing Mobile Lab
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), wind energy systems (large), wind turbines (large), Nondestructive Testing, Ultrasonic, Eddy Current, Phgased Array, Thermography, Shearography, Dye Penetrant, Magnetic Particle, MAUS, .
- Service types: NDT Inspection, consulting, maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: PO Box 5801, Oceanside, California USA 92052
- Telephone: 760-806-2782
- Web Site: http://www.aerohoff.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Aerohoff Inspection Services, Inc. NDT SERVICE
American provides engineered cable solutions to the wind power industry through our technical ability to match U.S. and European requirements. AWG prides itself in offering unmatched quality products, combinded with our technical and design engineeering services. We can provide solutions tothe most demanding applications while keeping in mind the competitiveness of today's marketplace. AWG maintains a wide range of cable inventory, which is manufactured at ISO 9001 facilities.
- Business type: wholesale supplier
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), portable power systems, wind turbines (small).
- Service types: Grid Cables, Fiber Optic Cables, Power Cables, Control Cables
- Address: 1920 E. Hallandale Beach Blvd Suite 638, Hallandale, Florida USA 33009
- Telephone: 800-342-7215
- FAX: 954-455-9886
- Web Site: http://www.buyawg.com
- E-mail: Send Email to American Wire Group
Renewable easy and affordable, We Consult, Manufacter, Install
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: solar electric power systems, combined heat and power systems residential, combined heat and power systems industrial, wind energy system components (large), wind energy system components (small), air heating systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, Management
- Address: 440 Market St, Elmwood Park, New Jersey USA 07047
- Telephone: 973-330-2340
- Web Site: www.angesolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Ange Renewable Energy Corporation
APS manufactures advanced power conversion products and power electronics controls. Products include High Power IGBT Inverters, AC-DC Converters, Phase Controllers and Gate Drivers for IGBTs & SCRs, Fiber-Optic interfaces, Snubbers, power semiconductor assemblies, rectifier bridges, heatsink kits and clamps.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: DC to AC power inverters, battery chargers, wind energy system components (large), solar electric power systems, power conversion equipment, uninterruptible power supplies UPS, power conversion systems, power semiconductor assemblies, rectifier bridges, heat sinks.
- Service types: design, engineering, project development services
- Address: 124 Charlotte Ave, Hicksville, New York USA 11801
- Telephone: 516-935-2230
- FAX: 516-935-2603
- Web Site: http://www.appliedps.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Applied Power Systems
Aqua-Therm is a rare breed in this industry. We have done large scale wind projects that used turbines as large as 2 MegaWatt, the official alternative energy consultant to the University of Wisconsin, both large and small radiant heating projects, educational opportunities, and PV Solar. Not many company's can compare to Aqua-Therm's longevity in this industry so you can have peace of mind knowing we didn't just start up yesterday. Because of our vast experience in both large and small projects, and being in business since 1983, Aqua-Therm should be your only choice for Solar PV, Wind systems, both large and small, combustion systems, education, and dealership opportunities for qualified companies. Contact Ms. Kim Benjamin at -therm. com f...
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, importer, distributor
- Product types: photovoltaic systems residential, wind energy system components (large), wind energy system components (small), combined heat and power systems residential.
- Service types: design, engineering, project development services, education and training services
- Address: P. O. Box 250, Spicer, Minnesota USA 56288
- Telephone: 800. 325. 2760
- Web Site: http://www.aqua-therm.com
Wind Turbine Gearbox Dynaometers for End Of Line 100% validation through full load vibration and noise analysis testing. R&D Dynamometers for GL and other certification testing such as overload testing, environmental, etc.
- Business type: Test Solution Provider and Contract Manufacturer, exporter, importer
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), wind energy system components (small), Production test equipment, R&D test equipment. .
- Service types: Design and Build Gearbox and Drivetrain Dynamometer Test Systems, Global Contract Manufacturing
- Address: 730 Plymouth Ave NE, Grand Rapids, Michigan USA 49505
- Telephone: (616) 581-2604
- FAX: (616) 234-1032
- Web Site: www.bepco.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Burke Porter Machinery Co.
Byers Energy is a renewable energy company focused on developing wind energy electrical generation at times incorporating solar generation. facilities for the production of clean, green renewable energy. We also offer wind turbines, solar products and other related renewable energy equipment. We are offering renewable electrical energy and carbon offset products to utilities and manufacturers. Byers energy can help supply your renewable energy needs.
- Business type: Generation, development, manufacturer, retail sales.
- Product types: Wind energy generation development, at times incorporating solar generation. Renewable equipment distribution, manufacturing and re-manufacturing. .
- Service types: Project development services
- Address: 63150 Bell Springs Rd, Laytonville, California USA 95454
- Telephone: 707-984-6329
- FAX: 707-984-6329
- Web Site: http://www.byersrenewableenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Byers Energy LLC/Byers Energy Inc
CVAWE is a company focused on increasing efficiencies of homes and buildings and then designing a renewable energy system that fits the requirements of the property. Our main concern is the amount of electricity that consumers are purchasing/using. There is no reason to purchase an expensive solar array or wind turbine if the main problem is the excessive consumption. The goal is to target high consumption sources and then replace them with 21st century DC motors that are more efficient and electronically controlled. Take the steps to power those DC motors with solar or wind energy, sending the DC current directly to the motor instead of converting DC to AC back to DC. It's an excessive step that is not only unnecessary, but expensive.
- Business type: Renewable Energy Consultant and Installer
- Product types: Bergey Windpower line of wind turbines. Solar Power PlusSunRay Engineering.
- Service types: Project Development, Wind and Solar Consulting, Installation
- Address: 10187 Spotswood Trail, Gordonsville, Virginia USA 22942
- Telephone: 434-962-7517
- Web Site: http://www.cvawe.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Central Virginia Wind Energy & Manufacturing
We can assist you with the design, engineering, development, testing, assembly and finishing of ductile and grey iron castings, aluminum castings in permanent mold and die cast and the precision machining of manufactured parts. .
- Business type: manufacturer, exporter
- Product types: water pumps, fuel cell systems, steam turbine electric generators, wind energy system components (large), wind energy system components (small), wind power components from ductile iron, blade extenders, hubs, tower flanges and frame components.
- Service types: design, engineering, testing services
- Address: 27275 Haggerty Road / Suite 420, Novi, Michigan USA 48822
- Telephone: (248) 761-1805
- FAX: (248) 522-4577
- Web Site: http://www.citation.net
- E-mail: Send Email to Citation Corporation
Cloos is a global provider of complete turnkey solutions of automated robotic welding systems. With the equipment and services provided, manufacturers can streamline, automate and reduce costs of their production.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: wind energy towers and structures (large), combined heat and power systems industrial, heat exchangers, wind energy system components (large), wind energy towers and structures (large), electric vehicle components, manufacturing equipment.
- Service types: design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 911 Albion Ave, Schaumburg, Illinois USA 60193
- Telephone: (847) 923-9988
- FAX: (847) 923-9989
- Web Site: http://www.cloosrobot.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Cloos Robotic Welding
Developer and manufacturer of high efficiency and power density Permanent Magnet Generators and Variable Speed Brushless Motors that are ideally suited for Alternative Energy initiatives in power generation and transportation. If lighter weight, longer rated life, greater efficiency, minimal starting inertia and a fully optimized component, based on your system requirements, are critical for your project, contact us for additional information.
- Business type: Permanent Magnet Generator/Power Electronics Manufacturer
- Product types: Permanent Magnet Generators upto 3 MW Full Power Electronics Variable Speed Permanent Magnet Motors Electro-Hydraulic Power Steering Pumps for Electric Vehichles and Hybrids.
- Service types: Engineering
- Address: 8780 N. Haggerty Road, Canton, Michigan USA 48187
- Telephone: 734-426-5976
- FAX: 734-424-1202
- Web Site: http://www.danotekmotion.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Danotek Motion Technologies
AWWA D121 compliant and NSF 61 listed Hot Pressed SMC modular FTC FRP Water Storage Tanks are available from 1m3 - 10, 000m3 (260-2, 500, 000USG)are lightweight, quick and easy to assemble with a 40 year plus life cycle with minimal maintenance. Other than steel tanks, FRP Panel Type Tanks have low thermal transmission rates keeping water temperatures stable. Easy to fit into confined spaces or existing structures due to it being modular.
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: Water Storage Tanks.
- Address: 7201 Lockport Place, Lorton, Virginia USA 22079
- Telephone: +1 703 339 9605
- FAX: +1 703 339 9606
- Web Site: www.fiberteccorp.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Fiber Technology Corporation
Fibox manufactures the widest selection of corrosion resistant enclosure products. Select from our standard or custom enclosures to meet virtually every need. Choose from our extensive selection of over 450 sizes. Enclosures can be machined, printed, and preassembled to meet your requirements. Fibox's new Baltimore, MD service center offers complete applications assistance to meet your needs. Our wide selection of enclosures and accessories can be prepared to meet your most demanding requirements. Enclosures are manufactured by Fibox Oy Ab, Finland in accordance with ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: Nema 4x non-metallic enclosures.
- Address: 810 Cromwell Park Drive, Glen Burnie, Maryland USA 21061
- Telephone: 410-760-9696
- FAX: 410-760-8686
- Web Site: http://www.fiboxusa.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Fibox Inc.
FUTURAWIND is an engineering firm that develops advanced and reliable technology for Large- and Ultra Large-Scale Wind Turbine Generator Systems ranging from 1. 5 MW to 25 MW for both On- and Off-Shore wind energy markets. All our designs are available for licensing & technology transfer to companies desiring to become profitable wind turbine manufacturers in less than 12 months. Wind Turbine Licensing Technology and Design
- Business type: Wind Turbine Technology Licensing
- Product types: wind turbines (large), wind energy system components (large), wind energy towers and structures (large).
- Service types: design, engineering, research and development
- Address: 515 S. Flower Street, 36th Floor, Los Angeles, California USA 90071
- Telephone: 1. 213. 236. 3527
- FAX: 1. 213. 236. 3501
- Web Site: http://www.futurawind.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Futurawind Inc.
GPETC is the New Mexico agency representing DERMOND Wind Turbine and WindStorSM Systems, which comports superior technological energy cost resolution potential. This power generation and distribution system, provides GPETC with a center-point product for high ROI, when becoming pro-active in (GEI) Green Energy Investment defines the customer's mission goal".
- Business type: New Technology Manufacturer's agent, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: GPE Technologies Corporation is a New Mexico based, transnational, "neo energy" development firm, with a global focus on efficient green energy use resolution. Incorporating leading-edge eco-energy technologies to provide or enhance dynamic cost-effective alternatives to metropolitan or rural energy requirements. Our goal is to provide the triad of, Wind, Solar, Water resolution with complete systems, that provide exceptional capital investment reduction, and diminish on-site operating cost. ".
- Service types: Wind, Solar Energy and Water Technology Solutions
- Address: 1331 Park Ave. SW Suite 208, Albuquerque, New Mexico USA 87102-2881
- Telephone: 01.505.304.5829
- Web Site: http://gpe-technologies.com
- E-mail: Send Email to G-eophysical P-hased E-nergy (GPE) Technologies Corporation
- Product types: wind energy system components (large).
- Service types: consulting
- Address: 279 Harvard St, Suite 12, Cambridge, Massachusetts USA 02139
- Telephone: 7814052847
- Web Site: http://www.gardglobal.com
Global NES is an alternative energy company specializing in non-residential applications such as commercial, industrial, municipal, and other such projects. We provide our clients with a 360 degree approach that includes energy reduction measures, multiple system options (solar, wind, geothermal, hydro and more) and financial solutions to meet their specific needs. We are results oriented and client focused, which means, we listen more than we speak, with the end result being a reliable, affordable, clean energy and efficiency program unique to each customer.
- Business type: Energy Efficiencies & Renewable Energy Solutions
- Product types: Energy Efficiency services and products, various renewable energy solutions and services, including solar, wind, geothermal, and hydro with a full compliment of service and installation of such products. .
- Service types: consulting
- Address: 67 S Higley Road Suite 103 MS 247, Gilbert, Arizona USA 85296
- Telephone: 877-637-6329
- FAX: 480-275-3618
- Web Site: http://nesofaz.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Global NES of AZ
We have developed a line of maintenance elevation, and cable climb assist systems designed to provide the answers to the challenges regarding safety in wind turbines. Our technical department is able to carry out personalized projects for any application of your elevation requirements. With more than 40 years of experience, Goian is one of three companies owned by the Jaso group. The group is a worldwide leader in the industrial elevation systems sector.
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier, Maitenance Elevator, Climb Assist
- Product types: wind energy system components (large)or(Small), wind energy systems (large)or(small), Maintenance Elevators (wind turbines), and Cable Climb Assist (wind turbines).
- Service types: Manufacturer, Sells, Installations, & Maintenance
- Address: 2402 SE Creeckview DR. Suite 7, Ankeny, Iowa USA 50021
- Telephone: 515-822-3553
- FAX: 515-964-1472
- Web Site: http://www.goian.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Goian North America Elevation Systems
Plasma & oxy fuel cutting, welding, forming, machining, beveling and leveling. Shot blast and painting line for plate.
- Business type: Sub contract manufacturer
- Product types: wind energy system components (small), wind energy system components (large).
- Service types: Plate cutting, beveling, shot blasting & painting plate
- Address: 86 N Bridge St, Gary, Indiana USA 46404
- Telephone: 219-885-7600
- FAX: 219-881-2744
- Web Site: http://www.iscbridge.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Industrial Steel Construction, Inc.
Integrated Power Services (IPS) is the nation's leading independent power services provider. We offer industrial motor and generator repair services, field services and product sales on a local, regional and national scale, delivering coast-to-coast reliability to companies that demand more from their rotating assets.
- Product types: cogeneration systems, hydro energy system components (large), wind power plants, wind energy system components (large), water pumps, wind energy system components (small), AC & DC motors and generators.
- Service types: maintenance and repair services
- Address: 3 Independence Pointe, Ste 100, Greenville, South Carolina USA 29615
- Telephone: 864-451-5600
- FAX: 864-451-5601
- Web Site: http://www.integratedpowerservices.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Integrated Power Services
K&M Machine Fabricating Inc. since 1951; employees 200; ISO Certified; SQ. FT. = 268,500 CONTRACT SERVICES INCLUDE: *CNC Machining to 60'(Over 35 CNC Machines) *Plate Steel Weldments to 30 tons. *Assemblies, Sub and Final. WIND TURBINE COMPONENTS MACHINING = *HUBS; *MAIN FRAMES; *FRONT & REAR HOUSINGS; *GENERATOR FRAMES
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), wind energy system components (small), wind energy system components (large), wind energy system components (large), Contract Services: CNC Machining; Turbine, HUBS & Main Frames & Weldments; Generator Frames.
- Address: 20745 M-60 East PO Box #218, Cassopolis, Michigan USA 49031-218
- Telephone: 269-445-2495 Ext 128
- FAX: 269-445-3002
- Web Site: http://k-mm.com
Kinetic Art & Technology is revolutionizing the state-of-the-art with its proprietary permanent magnet Segmented ElectroMagnet Array (SEMA) motor/generator technology. SEMA motors and generators provide incredible efficiency over a wide operating range, which makes them especially well suited for electric vehicles and wild or fixed frequency wind turbines. They also feature excellent power density and no cogging torque. Target market is OEMs.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: wind energy system components (small), wind energy system components (large), electric vehicle components, electric boat components, hybrid power systems, hydro energy system components (small), electric motor/generator.
- Service types: design, engineering, research services
- Address: 9540 Highway 150, Greenville, Indiana USA 47124-0250
- Telephone: (812) 923-7474
- Web Site: http://www.katech.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Kinetic Art & Technology
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), steam turbine electric generators, hydro energy system components (large), ocean energy system components.
- Service types: In-house only
- Address: 1458 E. 19th St, Indianapolis, Indiana USA 46218
- Telephone: (317) 636-6433
- FAX: (317) 634-9420
- Web Site: www.majortool.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Major Tool & Machine, Inc
MMI has been the leading manufacturer of embed rings for wind generation projects since 2001. MMI also fabricates template rings and concrete forms for this market. MN location, cost-effectively shipping throughout US and to Canada.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: wind energy towers and structures (large).
- Address: 315 Industrial Drive, Freeport, Minnesota USA 56331
- Telephone: 320.836.2707
- FAX: 320.836.2711
- Web Site: http://www.millwoodmetalworks.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Millwood Metalworks
- Product types: wind energy towers and structures (large), wind energy system components (large), wind power plants.
- Address: 100 Stickle Ave, Rockaway, New Jersey USA 08089
- Telephone: 973 627 2100 x241
- Web Site: http://www.moretrench.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Moretrench American Corporation
Largest and oldest independent manufacturer of stator and rotor replacement windings for generators 1 MW and above. Services include all types of repairs and retrofits at site or in our facility, plus engineering design, testing and failure analysis. All OEM machines.
- Business type: replacement stator and rotor winding manufacturer
- Product types: Windings for any generator above 1 MW, driven by any fuel or turbine type: biomass, geothermal, gas, steam, hydro including generators that are part of a cogeneration system..
- Service types: generator rewinds and repairs
- Address: 800 King Avenue, Columbus, Ohio USA 43212
- Telephone: 614-488-1151
- FAX: 614-488-8892
- Web Site: http://www.national-electric-coil.com
- E-mail: Send Email to National Electric Coil
Celebrating over 25 years in the wind energy industry, NRG Systems wind measurement equipment can be found in more than 125 countries, serving electric utilities, wind farm developers, research institutes, government agencies, universities, and homeowners. CEO and company president Jan Blittersdorf notes that NRG Systems is currently expanding its 46, 000-square-foot manufacturing facility in Hinesburg, VT to accommodate the company s anticipated growth due to the continued and rapid demand in the worldwide wind energy industry.
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier
- Product types: Complete wind energy measurements systems and related equipment, wind sensors for turbine control, meteorological towers, data loggers.
- Address: 110 Riggs Rd. , Hinesburg, Vermont USA 05461
- Telephone: (802) 482-2255
- FAX: (802)482-2272
- Web Site: http://www.nrgsystems.com
- E-mail: Send Email to NRG Systems
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), hydraulic systems for large wind turbines, motion and control systems for large wind turbines.
- Address: 6035 Parkland Boulevard, Cleveland, Ohio USA 44124-4141
- Telephone: 216-896-3000
- FAX: 216-896-4000
- Web Site: http://www.parker.com
Pinnacle's Wind Turbine Technician training program is designed to provide students with a broad-based knowledge of general electronics, hydraulics and safety as it relates to emerging wind energy initiatives. This certificate prepares graduates for entry level jobs in a variety of electro-mechanical technician areas but with a focus on wind energy and wind turbine instillation and repair.
- Service types: education and training services
- Address: 1001 E 101st Terrace, Kansas City, Missouri USA 64131
- Telephone: 816-389-2504
- FAX: 816-817-7694
- Web Site: http://www.pcitraining.edu
- E-mail: Send Email to Pinnacle Career Institute
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News