Large Wind Turbine Publicly Traded Companies in the United States
GE is one of the world's leading wind turbine suppliers. With over 8,400 worldwide wind turbine installations comprising more than 11,300 MW of capacity, our knowledge and expertise spans more than two decades. With wind manufacturing and assembly facilities in Germany, Spain, China, Canada and the United States, our current product portfolio includes wind turbines with rated capacities ranging from 1.5 to 3.6 megawatts and support services ranging from development assistance to operation and maintenance.
- Stock Symbol: NYSE : GE
- Business type: manufacturer, service
- Product types: large wind turbines ( 1.500 - 3.600 kW), utiliy scale wind turbine generators.
- Service types: system design, project development
- Address: 1 River Road, Schenectady, New York USA 12345
- Telephone: (518) 385-7343
- FAX: (518) 385-3536
- Web Site: http://www.gewindenergy.com
Suzlon is today a major force in the global wind industry, from humble beginnings in 1995, to ranking 5th worldwide, with 10.5% of the global market share in just over a decade. Already among the top five, Suzlon's Vision is to be a technology leader, to be among the top 3 wind energy companies in the world by leveraging technological leadership and commercial acumen to exceed customer expectations and be the most respectable brand which grows fast & is the most profitable company employing the best team in the sector.
- Stock Symbol: Bombay Stock Exchange : SUZL.BO
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: grid connected wind turbines (large)- ranging from 950 kW to 2 MW .
- Service types: Installation and commissioning, operations and maintenance support
- Address: 8750 W. Bryn Mawr Ave. Suite 720, Chicago, Illinois USA 60631
- Telephone: +1-773-328-5077
- Web Site: http://www.suzlon.com
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News