Large Wind Turbine Design Businesses in Kansas
Enertech has thousands of utility-interface wind turbines worldwide.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter
- Product types: wind energy systems (small), wind energy systems (large), wind turbines (large), wind turbines (small).
- Address: 1800 SE 14th Street, Newton, Kansas USA 67114
- Telephone: 1-800-701-2888
- FAX: 1-316-462-0777
- Web Site: http://enertechwind.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Enertech
Axiom Group (Machines International) (M3 Logistics 'Transportation')(M2 Construction and Project Management) (Quigg International- 'Automation & Electrical')~ Wind Farm Project Planning, Development, Packing, Transportation, Construction of roads, pad s a support facilities, Assembly, Erection, Service & Maintenance, Commissioning. In Short we are Your Turnkey Solution to a fragmented world. Give Michael a call at 316-425-0232 Ext 205 or Ralph at Ext 204, Or you can reach Michael on his cell phone 316-295-6156 or Ralph at 316-295-6157. We look forward to hearing from you on your project. . .
- Business type: Turnkey Project Management, Construction, Transportation and R&D
- Product types: wind power plants, wind turbines (large), wind turbines (small), Project Planning, Development, Packing, Transportation, Storage, Construction, Electrical, Automation, Assembly, Erection, Commissioning, Service and Maintenance. Turnkey.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, automation, Preventative Maintenance, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services, testing services, Vibration detection, Device and service.
- Address: 4510 W. Harry, Wichita, Kansas USA 67209
- Telephone: 316-295-6156
- FAX: 316-425-0234
- Web Site: http://machinesinternational.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Machines International
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News