Large Wind Turbine Design Businesses in Virginia
CVAWE is a company focused on increasing efficiencies of homes and buildings and then designing a renewable energy system that fits the requirements of the property. Our main concern is the amount of electricity that consumers are purchasing/using. There is no reason to purchase an expensive solar array or wind turbine if the main problem is the excessive consumption. The goal is to target high consumption sources and then replace them with 21st century DC motors that are more efficient and electronically controlled. Take the steps to power those DC motors with solar or wind energy, sending the DC current directly to the motor instead of converting DC to AC back to DC. It's an excessive step that is not only unnecessary, but expensive.
- Business type: Renewable Energy Consultant and Installer
- Product types: Bergey Windpower line of wind turbines. Solar Power PlusSunRay Engineering.
- Service types: Project Development, Wind and Solar Consulting, Installation
- Address: 10187 Spotswood Trail, Gordonsville, Virginia USA 22942
- Telephone: 434-962-7517
- Web Site: http://www.cvawe.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Central Virginia Wind Energy & Manufacturing
Caroline County Virginia
- Business type: manufacturer, exporter, importer
- Product types: batteries lithium ion, electric cars, fuel cell systems, geothermal energy systems, photovoltaic cells, wind turbines (large), Ready to go manufacturing sites with Interstate Highway and Rail--East Coast US, Labor, Fiber, Tech Zone.
- Service types: design, construction, project development services, site survey and assessment services
- Address: 23724 Rogers Clark Blvd, Ruther Glen, Virginia USA 22546
- Telephone: 804. 644. 4074
- FAX: 804. 633. 2489
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News