Large Wind Turbine Installation Businesses in North Carolina
Power Partners provides complete turnkey and fast track services for installation of complete collection systems including trench, cable placement, splicing, transformer placement, terminations, tower wiring, testing, and complete installation of Substations to 500Kv and transmission tie lines. Power Partners having provided construction of the 4th largest wind farm in the USA is an experienced and skilled firm with emphasis on Safety, On-Time, Cost Effective and Quality Installations.
- Business type: Construction
- Product types: wind power plants, wind collection systems, electrical installations, wind turbines (large), wind energy towers and structures (large), wind energy towers and structures (small), wind energy towers and structures (small), backup power systems, Substations, and Transmission, Duct Bank Installation, Splicing and terminating, tower wiring, .
- Service types: Electrical, Utility
- Address: 9140 Arrowpoint Blvd. Suite 200, Charlotte, North Carolina USA 28273
- Telephone: 704-329-8277
- FAX: 704-329-8278
- Web Site: http://www.powerpartnersllc.com
- Product types: electric vehicles, wind energy systems (large), wind energy systems (small), wind turbines (large) horizontal axis, wind turbines (large) vertical axis, wind turbines (small).
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, project development services, research services
- Address: 5806 Southstone Drivve, Greensboro, North Carolina USA 27406/8716
- Telephone: 336-601-7730
- FAX: 336-676-7730
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News