Large Wind Turbine Testing Services Businesses in the United States
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Aerohoff performs nondestructive testing field services inspecting for extremely small flaws before they become catastrophic. Call us today!
- Business type: Nondestructive Testing Mobile Lab
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), wind energy systems (large), wind turbines (large), Nondestructive Testing, Ultrasonic, Eddy Current, Phgased Array, Thermography, Shearography, Dye Penetrant, Magnetic Particle, MAUS, .
- Service types: NDT Inspection, consulting, maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: PO Box 5801, Oceanside, California USA 92052
- Telephone: 760-806-2782
- Web Site: http://www.aerohoff.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Aerohoff Inspection Services, Inc. NDT SERVICE
Dynamite Technology Services, partnered with Gemco of Schleswig, Germany  provides engineering, maintenance and repair services for large scale wind energy generation equipment. Over ten years of rotor blade repair experience, both laminate and epoxy.
- Product types: wind turbines (large), wind power plants.
- Service types: consulting, engineering, project development services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 2815 Isabelle Avenue, San Mateo, California USA 94403-2705
- Telephone: 650-534-8510
- FAX: 650-345-2131
- Web Site: http://dynamitetechnologyservices.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Dynamite Technology Services
Third party electrical inspection and field labeling required by local building officeials. Hazardous Materials risk analysis required by local fire departments. CE Marking reviews required for sale of equipment to Europe. Safety warning, instructions and safe product review. Design Review OSHA compliance consulting
- Business type: Safety Compliance, 3rd Party Electrical Field labeling, CE Mark and SEMI S2
- Product types: photovoltaic cell manufacturing equipment, batteries primary, biomass energy biorefinery, photovoltaic module manufacturing equipment, wind turbines (large).
- Service types: consulting, engineering, testing services, certification services
- Address: 1250 Ames Avenue, Suite 100, Milpitas, California USA 95035
- Telephone: 408-234-0945
- Web Site: www.lewisbass.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Lewis Bass International, Inc.
PSI Repair Services has been in business since 1967, and is the world's largest repair company for electronic, hydraulic and mechanical components. One of our major focuses is the repair of wind turbine equipment and components. We service a large variety of components and systems to help you keep your wind farm running smoothly.
- Product types: wind turbines (large), wind turbines (small), photovoltaic cell manufacturing equipment, wind energy system components (large), wind energy system components (small), wind power plants.
- Service types: maintenance and repair services
- Address: 11900 Mayfield, Livonia, Michigan USA 48150
- Telephone: 800-325-4774
- FAX: 734-853-5013
- Web Site: http://www.psi-repair.com
- E-mail: Send Email to PSI Repair Services
SoleVento works with individuals, businesses and government agencies to plan, develop, design and integrate commercial and utility scale renewable energy and efficiency installations. We offer a wide range of renewable energy products and services that we use as components for specialized integration of renewable energy. From designing and installing renewable energy systems, to assessing and executing building efficiency upgrades, our ability to both educate and execute provides our clients a distinct value.
- Business type: distributor
- Product types: photovoltaic modules, wind energy systems (large), backup power systems, wind energy systems (small), wind turbines (small) horizontal axis, wind turbines (large) vertical axis, Commercial and Utility Scale Hybrid Renewable Energy Systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 124 Fishback Avenue, Fort Collins, Colorado USA 80521
- Telephone: 229-251-7784/970-490-2962
- Web Site: http://www.soleventollc.com
One of the wind energyâÛs industryâÛs leading power services company, Trico TCWind, an Integrated Power Services (IPS)company, is based in Litchfield, Minnesota. The company offers a complete line of repair services and field services for OEM wind turbines, as well as new product sales. Trico TCWind works closely with the major wind turbine and generator OEMs, helping to document and define service and repair standards. The companyâÛs operations is Litchfield serve as the IPS Minnesota Regional Service Center, and they serve wind energy customers with our regional service centers in Portland, Shreveport and Pittsburgh.
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), wind energy system components (small), wind power plants, wind energy systems (large), wind turbines (small), wind turbines (large), AC & DC motors and generators, .
- Service types: maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: 111 East 10th Street, Litchfield, Minnesota USA 55355
- Telephone: 888-694-6200
- Web Site: http://www.tricotcwind.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Trico Tcwind
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News