Small Wind Energy System Businesses in Connecticut
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Since 1978, Real Goods Solar has led the sustainable living market through sales, education and installation of solar energy systems. We are the original and most experienced solar installer in the United States, and you can count on us to make your switch to renewable energy simple and satisfying. The Real Goods Solar Installation division provides integrated solar power systems to residential and commercial customers on the East and West Coasts. We currently operate in 11 states: California, Colorado, New Jersey, New York, Missouri, Connecticut, Vermont, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire.
- Stock Symbol: NASDAQ : RSOL
- Business type: Solar Installer
- Product types: Design, Engineering, Installation and Maintenance of solar electric power systems for residential, commercial, municipal and educational projects. .
- Service types: installation
- Address: 523 Danbury Rd. , Wilton, Connecticut USA 06897
- Telephone: 888-567-6527
- FAX: 303-222-8323
- Web Site: http://realgoodssolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Real Goods Solar
North American Windpower is the monthly magazine serving decision-making professionals involved in all aspects of the wind energy generation and distribution business - and the ONLY magazine dedicated exclusively to the North American marketplace.
- Business type: publisher
- Product types: North American Windpower Magazine.
- Address: PO Box 2180, Waterbury, Connecticut USA 06722-2180
- Telephone: 800-325-6745
- FAX: 203-262-4680
- Web Site: http://www.nawindpower.com
- E-mail: Send Email to North American Windpower Magazine
PurePoint Energy is an clean energy design and build company based in Norwalk, CT. We primarily focus on residential and commercial projects in strategic markets. We are currently servicing the Connecticut area for solar projects. Please contact us for a complimentary proposal for your home or business. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
- Product types: photovoltaic systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, engineering, project development services
- Address: 28 Knight Street, Norwalk, Connecticut USA 06851
- Telephone: 203-642-4105
- FAX: 203-854-5702
- Web Site: http://www.purepointenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to PurePoint Energy LLC
Formed in 2002, PV Squared is a worker-owned business providing turnkey renewable energy system installations at homes, businesses, municipalities and institutions. PV Squared custom designs and installs: Solar Electric and Hot Water Systems Small Wind Turbine Technologies Micro-Hydroelectric Facilities Environmentally, renewable energy systems avoid emissions of pollutants that accompany conventional energy generation. Emissions of carbon dioxide, sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxides and particulate matter create smog, acid rain and contribute to climate change. These pollutants also have direct health impacts and result in the degradation of land and water quality. Using clean energy at your home or business moves our society toward...
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, wind energy systems (small).
- Service types: design, installation, site survey and assessment services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 185 Main Street, New Britain, Connecticut USA 06051
- Telephone: 860 827-8599
- FAX: 860 827-8590
- Web Site: http://www.pvsquared.coop
- E-mail: Send Email to PV Squared
Sunlight Solar Energy designs and installs solar electric, solar hot water and solar pool heating systems for homeowners, businesses, municipalities & non-profits. We can install them on your roof or on the ground. Sunlight is one of the original Connecticut Clean Energy Fund certified installers specializing in systems that tie into the utility grid to produce clean renewable electricity without the need for batteries. Our Solar Thermal Division can also help homeowners heat their domestic hot water harnessing the power of the sun. We are committed to providing the highest quality service with open & on-going communication & professionalism. We have installed over 500 solar arrays in CT alone and offer a 10-year PV labor warranty.
- Business type: Solar Design & Installation Company
- Product types: Sunlight Solar offers systems using the technologies most appropriate to your site, budget and/or energy goals. We use a wide variety of solar equipment that produces electricity (photovoltaic) and that heats hot water (solar thermal) and swimming pools. We're proud to offer the 'greenest' solar panels, the most efficient, most powerful panels and building integrated solutions. Sunlight Solar also installs solar trackers and micro-inverters. .
- Service types: Free Site Evaluations, Free Systems Design, Sales and Installation
- Address: 4 Oxford Road, Suite D5, Milford, Connecticut USA 06460
- Telephone: 203-878-9123
- FAX: 203-878-9464
- Web Site: http://www.sunlightsolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Sunlight Solar Energy, Inc.
Design, sales and installation of Grid-Tie and Off-Grid Renewable Energy Systems including solar, wind and micro hydro. Design, sales and installation of high performance, independent marine energy systems for sail and power boats.
- Business type: retail sales, distributor
- Product types: wind energy systems (small), backup power systems, photovoltaic systems commercial, electric vehicles, hydro energy system components (small), photovoltaic systems residential, Marine and Off-Grid Independent Energy Systems.
- Service types: design, installation, project development services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services
- Address: 31 Lincoln St, Westport, Connecticut USA 06880
- Telephone: 203-644-2404
- FAX: 203-557-0556
- Web Site: http://www.wire-wiz.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Wirewiz
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News