Small Wind Turbine Manufacturers in New Jersey
Low Mount Wind Turbines 500W to 50kW AC or DCUnique five blade design, consistent startup, stable operation, self regulated top speed, 35% more efficient annual average hourly production versus the competition in 35% lower mount position. 35-50% mount system savings. OEM and Private Label Licensing. Partners receive site design and supply chain setup support, . Warranty 10 years. Useful life 25 years. Orders placed with Manufacturing Partner of Augusta, Maine, USA
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier
- Product types: wind turbines (small) vertical axis, wind turbines (large) vertical axis.
- Service types: design, engineering, site survey and assessment service, certification services
- Address: 5 Main St. N. Front Office, Manasquan, New Jersey USA 08396
- Telephone: Google Hangouts
- Web Site: http://www.harvistor.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Harvistor LLC
PicoTurbine.com is a DIY power superstore. We provide free plans, discount books, videos, and unique kits for renewable energy educational and adult projects. Our small educational windmill is unique, allowing kids to build a working, electricity producing windmill. Adult projects include a genset field controller circuit and larger wind turbines, as well as homebuilt solar heat, solar cooker, EV, and other projects and books.
- Business type: retail sales, publisher
- Product types: publications, wind turbines (small), photovoltaic modules, hydro energy systems (small), biomass energy systems, We provide free plans, discount books, videos, and kits for homebuilt RE projects. Solar, wind, and more..
- Service types: education and training services
- Address: 146 Henderson Rd., Stockholm, New Jersey USA 07460
- FAX: (973) 208-2478
- Web Site: http://www.picoturbine.com
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News