Small Wind Turbine Wholesale Suppliers in New Jersey
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Low Mount Wind Turbines 500W to 50kW AC or DCUnique five blade design, consistent startup, stable operation, self regulated top speed, 35% more efficient annual average hourly production versus the competition in 35% lower mount position. 35-50% mount system savings. OEM and Private Label Licensing. Partners receive site design and supply chain setup support, . Warranty 10 years. Useful life 25 years. Orders placed with Manufacturing Partner of Augusta, Maine, USA
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier
- Product types: wind turbines (small) vertical axis, wind turbines (large) vertical axis.
- Service types: design, engineering, site survey and assessment service, certification services
- Address: 5 Main St. N. Front Office, Manasquan, New Jersey USA 08396
- Telephone: Google Hangouts
- Web Site: http://www.harvistor.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Harvistor LLC
Skylands Renewable Energy, LLC works with individuals, businesses, municipalities, schools, churches and farms to assess, develop, install and maintain renewable energy systems powered by the wind and the sun. We also understand the available public funding options for these projects and have access to private funding options when needed. Roger Dixon, the owner of Skylands Renewable Energy, LLC has been involved in the evolution of renewable energy systems for the past 35 years. He is one of a few who has witnessed the increased sophistication of equipment and acceptability of renewable systems in the US and around the world. As the first Certified Wind Site Assessor located on the East Coast, Mr. Dixon was asked to become a memb. . .
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: wind turbines (small), wind turbines (large).
- Service types: consulting, installation, construction, project development services, education and training services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 3 Thads Hill Road, Hampton, New Jersey USA 08827
- Telephone: 908. 337. 2057
- FAX: 908. 730. 6474
- Web Site: http://www.skylandsre.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Skylands Renewable Energy, LLC
Syntonic Corporation was founded by a group of engineers committed to the preservation of the environment. Our team is dedicated to bring about low-cost solutions to individuals who seek long term sustainability and strive to do their part to ensure a better future for our children. As a pioneer of residential/commercial wind and solar systems in New Jersey, we offer a variety of green solutions designed specifically for your energy needs. Join us, as we do our part to clean up energy in America.
- Business type: wholesale supplier, distributor, residential/commercial installer, energy star/LEED building services.
- Product types: wind energy system components (small), wind turbines (small) horizontal axis, Photovoltaic energy systems, solar energy systems, solar electric energy systems, solar energy system components, wind energy towers and structures (small), wind turbines (small) vertical axis, wind turbines (small) horizontal axis, Inverters..
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, procurement, project development services, education and training services, site survey and assessment services, contracting, energy audits.
- Address: 1644 Littleton Rd. , Morris Plains, New Jersey USA 07950
- Telephone: 1 973 997 8532
- FAX: 1 800 974 3280
- Web Site: http://syntoniccorp.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Syntonic Corporation
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News