Small Wind Turbine Businesses in New Jersey
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Harvistor LLC - Atlantic Waste & Power System D/B/A AWPS Renewable Energy, Ltd - Pfister Energy - PicoTurbine - Skylands Renewable Energy, LLC - Syntonic Corporation - Clean Power Systems - GreenWords -
Low Mount Wind Turbines 500W to 50kW AC or DCUnique five blade design, consistent startup, stable operation, self regulated top speed, 35% more efficient annual average hourly production versus the competition in 35% lower mount position. 35-50% mount system savings. OEM and Private Label Licensing. Partners receive site design and supply chain setup support, . Warranty 10 years. Useful life 25 years. Orders placed with Manufacturing Partner of Augusta, Maine, USA
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier
- Product types: wind turbines (small) vertical axis, wind turbines (large) vertical axis.
- Service types: design, engineering, site survey and assessment service, certification services
- Address: 5 Main St. N. Front Office, Manasquan, New Jersey USA 08396
- Telephone: Google Hangouts
- Web Site: http://www.harvistor.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Harvistor LLC
Atlantic Waste and Power System, Inc. (AWPS) incorporated in the state of New Jersey, specializes in Sun, Wind and Waste Management. We are incorporated in Nigeria as AWPS Renewable where we specialize in small to large scale solar power installations.
- Business type: Solar Power
- Product types: Residential solar power solutions starts at 2 kw single phase up to 36 kw single or three phase. Inverters are comparable to equipment manufactured by Studer, Victron and Outback. Business Solar Power Solutions up to 1 MWPlatinum quality inverters that start at 3 kw and can be parraled up to 36 kw. Optional cabinet with the inverters, charge contro....
- Service types: Design and Install solar power solutions for homes and business. Maintenance and service
- Address: 11 Stonehedge Terrace, Sparta, New Jersey Nigeria 07871
- Telephone: +973-200-8397 X 121
- Web Site: http://www.atlanticwastepower.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Atlantic Waste & Power System D/B/A AWPS Renewable Energy, Ltd
We are a renewable energy company specializing in solar, wind, daylighting and co-generation technologies. Working together with our roofing and maintenance partner, we design and install integrated solar roofs. This technology not only saves the company money but generates clean energy credits and qualifies for state rebates
- Business type: Renewable Energy Systems
- Product types: wind turbines (small), solar roofing systems, natural daylighting, cogeneration systems, photovoltaic systems, solar outdoor lighting systems, Integrated solar roofing, fuel cell.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 80 East Fifth Street, Paterson, New Jersey USA 07524
- Telephone: 973-653-9880
- FAX: 973-569-9663
- Web Site: http://www.pfisterenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Pfister Energy
PicoTurbine.com is a DIY power superstore. We provide free plans, discount books, videos, and unique kits for renewable energy educational and adult projects. Our small educational windmill is unique, allowing kids to build a working, electricity producing windmill. Adult projects include a genset field controller circuit and larger wind turbines, as well as homebuilt solar heat, solar cooker, EV, and other projects and books.
- Business type: retail sales, publisher
- Product types: publications, wind turbines (small), photovoltaic modules, hydro energy systems (small), biomass energy systems, We provide free plans, discount books, videos, and kits for homebuilt RE projects. Solar, wind, and more..
- Service types: education and training services
- Address: 146 Henderson Rd., Stockholm, New Jersey USA 07460
- FAX: (973) 208-2478
- Web Site: http://www.picoturbine.com
Skylands Renewable Energy, LLC works with individuals, businesses, municipalities, schools, churches and farms to assess, develop, install and maintain renewable energy systems powered by the wind and the sun. We also understand the available public funding options for these projects and have access to private funding options when needed. Roger Dixon, the owner of Skylands Renewable Energy, LLC has been involved in the evolution of renewable energy systems for the past 35 years. He is one of a few who has witnessed the increased sophistication of equipment and acceptability of renewable systems in the US and around the world. As the first Certified Wind Site Assessor located on the East Coast, Mr. Dixon was asked to become a memb. . .
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: wind turbines (small), wind turbines (large).
- Service types: consulting, installation, construction, project development services, education and training services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 3 Thads Hill Road, Hampton, New Jersey USA 08827
- Telephone: 908. 337. 2057
- FAX: 908. 730. 6474
- Web Site: http://www.skylandsre.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Skylands Renewable Energy, LLC
Syntonic Corporation was founded by a group of engineers committed to the preservation of the environment. Our team is dedicated to bring about low-cost solutions to individuals who seek long term sustainability and strive to do their part to ensure a better future for our children. As a pioneer of residential/commercial wind and solar systems in New Jersey, we offer a variety of green solutions designed specifically for your energy needs. Join us, as we do our part to clean up energy in America.
- Business type: wholesale supplier, distributor, residential/commercial installer, energy star/LEED building services.
- Product types: wind energy system components (small), wind turbines (small) horizontal axis, Photovoltaic energy systems, solar energy systems, solar electric energy systems, solar energy system components, wind energy towers and structures (small), wind turbines (small) vertical axis, wind turbines (small) horizontal axis, Inverters..
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, procurement, project development services, education and training services, site survey and assessment services, contracting, energy audits.
- Address: 1644 Littleton Rd. , Morris Plains, New Jersey USA 07950
- Telephone: 1 973 997 8532
- FAX: 1 800 974 3280
- Web Site: http://syntoniccorp.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Syntonic Corporation
Clean Power Systems
- Business type: distributor
- Product types: batteries deep cycle, photovoltaic cells, wind turbines (small) horizontal axis.
- Service types: engineering
- Address: 659 1st Street, Suite 407, Hoboken, New Jersey USA 07030
- Telephone: 9144388615
- FAX: 2676019623
- Business type: trade association
- Product types: cogeneration systems, alternative fuel vehicles, hybrid power systems, hydro energy systems (small), wind energy systems (small), wind turbines (small), scalable CHP, micro-wind systems and components, micro-hydro systems and components.
- Service types: consulting, education and training services
- Address: 4 Green Briar Drive, Hamilton, New Jersey USA 08690
- Telephone: 609 977-6214
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News