Wind Farm - Wind Power Plant Consulting Businesses in Pennsylvania
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Bridgestone Associates, Ltd. provides consulting, design and development services related to alternative energy, renewable energy and energy effiiciency projects worldwide. Our focus is on the use of renewable and alternative fuels, and the more efficient use of fossil fuels, to generate electrical and thermal energy. We work with and support energy end-users, project developers, equipment vendors, utilities, governments and other consulting organizations and provide a wide range of consulting, design and development services related to renewable and alternative energy.
- Product types: combined heat and power systems industrial, solar thermal electric power systems, waste heat recovery systems, biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, wind power plants, Fuel Cell Projects.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, project development services
- Address: P. O. Box 1299, Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania USA 19317
- Telephone: 610-388-6191
- FAX: 610-388-0394
- Web Site: http://www.brdgstn.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Bridgestone Associates, Ltd.
Shoener Environmental believes in wind energy. It is a viable and sustainable source of renewable energy that is quickly becoming an important technology in helping to solve the global warming crisis. We are proud to have been able to help wind energy developers and operators obtain the permits and approvals they needed to bring their wind energy projects online. Shoener Environmental has directed the permitting for the two largest windfarms in Pennsylvania which will produce over 200 megawatts of energy. We have also assisted a number of smaller wind farms in various aspects of their projects, such as conducting Phase 1 environmental assessments and preparing environmental response plans (SPCC and PPC plans) and presenting photovisua...
- Product types: wind power plants, wind energy systems (large), wind energy systems (small), wind energy assessment equipment.
- Service types: consulting, design, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services
- Address: 239 Main St., Suite 301 , Dickson City, Pennsylvania USA 18519
- Telephone: 570-489-6920
- Web Site: http://www.shoenerenvironmental.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Shoener Environmental Consulting
Sunrise Source Incorporated is a Global distributor of high quality Solar Photovoltaic equipment at the lowest prices available in the USA and abroad. We specialize in manufacturing components required for Solar Energy Generating projects and other Renewable Energy and Environmentally friendly technologies.
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: photovoltaic modules, photovoltaic systems commercial, solar water heating systems, sun concentrating photovoltaic systems, wind power plants, photovoltaic modules thin film.
- Service types: consulting, design, project development services
- Address: 4759 Huckleberry Road, Orefield, Pennsylvania USA 18069
- Telephone: 001-484-241-8549
- Web Site: http://importsolar.com
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News