Wind Farm - Wind Power Plant Design Businesses in the United States by Business Name
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
GE Energy - Catamount Energy Corporation - Superior Renewable Energy LLC - NEDPOWER - Aeropower Services Inc. - Airtricity Inc. - ALDACOR Inc. - Alternate Energy Solutions, Inc. - Anderson Electric Power Systems - Camino Real Energy Solutions & Technologies - Cape Wind Associates - Cielo Wind Power - Delve Energy Group LLC - EarthShelteredHousing. com - Econergy International Corporation - Fresco Solar - Green Ox Energy - Just Wind LLC - Lee Wind Energy - Navitas Energy, Inc. - Newport Renewables - NPTRE - PDR Assocs Energy Corp - PowerWorks LLC - SeaWest WindPower, Inc. - Sheer Wind, Inc. - Shoener Environmental Consulting - Shore Green Energy LLC - Solar Wind Power Arizona - Solara Power - Sunrise Source Incorporated - Toltec Energy - WINData, LLC - 3W Energy -
GE is one of the world's leading wind turbine suppliers. With over 8,400 worldwide wind turbine installations comprising more than 11,300 MW of capacity, our knowledge and expertise spans more than two decades. With wind manufacturing and assembly facilities in Germany, Spain, China, Canada and the United States, our current product portfolio includes wind turbines with rated capacities ranging from 1.5 to 3.6 megawatts and support services ranging from development assistance to operation and maintenance.
- Stock Symbol: NYSE : GE
- Business type: manufacturer, service
- Product types: large wind turbines ( 1.500 - 3.600 kW), utiliy scale wind turbine generators.
- Service types: system design, project development
- Address: 1 River Road, Schenectady, New York USA 12345
- Telephone: (518) 385-7343
- FAX: (518) 385-3536
- Web Site: http://www.gewindenergy.com
Catamount Energy Corporation, a renewable energy company based in Vermont, has been in the business of providing cost-competitive electricity in the United States and Europe for over 15 years. Catamount's existing portfolio is fueled by a diverse mix of renewable energy and environmentally benign energy sources. Since 2001, Catamount has focused its experienced IPP team on developing wind projects in the U.S. and Europe.
- Product types: wind power plants.
- Address: 71 Allen Street, Suite 101, Rutland, Vermont USA 05701
- Telephone: +1-802-773-6684
- Web Site: http://www.catenergy.com
- Product types: wind power plants.
- Address: 1600 Smith, Suite 4240, Houston, Texas USA 77002
- Telephone: +1-713-571-8900
- Web Site: http://www.superiorrenewable.com
NEDPOWER combines a proud Dutch wind power tradition with three decades of first hand experience by its principal directors in project development, project finance, construction and operation. This experience was gained in such diverse environments as Ballast-Nedam, Powergen, CDC and the IFC-World Bank group. Since its incorporation in 1995, NEDPOWER focuses exclusively on wind energy. In this same period world wide installed wind generating capacity has grown from about 5,000 MW to in excess of 18,000 MW today. NEDPOWER has contributed to this spectacular growth by combining the rigours of project finance with the more entrepreneurial approach of wind farming.
- Product types: wind power plants.
- Address: Washington, Washington DC USA
- Web Site: http://www.nedpower.com
- E-mail: Send Email to NEDPOWER
We specialize in development of wind projects from conception to construction-ready in the Northwestern USA. This is provided as a complete bundle of local services as needed to find and secure a site, get met towers installed, strategize interconnection and transmission and manage those processes, do environmental reviews, perform community and local government relations, get permits and make other arrangements for construction. We support our clients' obtaining financing (ALTA, legal opinions, documentation, etc), market the project and get a PPA or sale, assign BOP responsibilities, and plan turbine selection. This bundle is an out-sourced alternative to the client setting up a regional office. . .
- Business type: Professional Services
- Product types: Consulting for large scale wind power plants, wind development issues, land agreements, and site feasibility review and planning. We provide project management, land leasing, local relations, project layout planning, permitting and all local activities. Our development team can provide GIS mapping, electrical engineering and transmission arrangemen....
- Service types: Consulting & Project Management
- Address: Washington USA
- Telephone: 503. 730. 3798
- FAX: (see Web Site)
- Web Site: http://www.aeropowerservices.com
- Product types: wind farm development.
- Address: 401 North Michigan Avenue, Suite 1720, Chicago, Illinois USA 60611
- Telephone: + 1 312 923 WIND (9463)
- FAX: + 1 312 923 9469
- Web Site: http://www.airtricity.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Airtricity Inc.
Electrical Engineering, Solar Engineering, Wind Power Engineering. Project Development.
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: packaged power systems, photovoltaic systems, wind power plants.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, project development services, education and training services
- Address: PO Box 50096, Idaho Falls, Idaho USA 83405
- Telephone: 208 552-5202
- Web Site: http://www.aldacor.com
- E-mail: Send Email to ALDACOR Inc.
Providing full-service support for corporate, municipal, educational and government agencies seeking to develop wind generating facilities in North America, Europe and Asia.
- Product types: wind power plants.
- Address: 23801 Gratiot Ave. - Gratiot Office Plaza - 2nd Floor, Eastpointe, Michigan USA 48021
- Telephone: 586-498-8840
- FAX: 586-498-8858
- Web Site: http://www.aesmichigan.com
Anderson Electric Power Systems : Design / Build Alternative Power Systems such as Photovoltaic & Cogeneration. Providing Turn Key Systems to customers located in Connecticut & New York
- Business type: Electrical Contractor
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, solar electric power systems, backup power systems, cogeneration systems..
- Service types: Design Build Systems
- Address: 62 Pemberwick Road, Greenwich, Connecticut USA 06831
- Telephone: 203-531-7722
- FAX: 203-531-9346
- Web Site: http://www.AndersonElectric.Net
- E-mail: Send Email to Anderson Electric Power Systems
A "Renewable Energy" consulting service in the El Paso area that can assist you in the proper selection of an energy generating system for your place of business or residence. We are currently conducting services in the Republic of Mexico. Our services can be provided throughout various areas of the Southwest, Midwestern States, and Western United States.
- Business type: Renewable Energy Consultant, Green Building, Solar Design and Installation
- Product types: Solar/Photovoltaic Residential & Commercial power systems. Small scale wind turbine sales and installations. Agricultural/Rural (off-grid) Photovoltaics. Geothermal heat pump applications. Green Building and Design. Energy Efficiency inspections and provider of equipment such as cfl lighting at a wholesale cost to the public.
- Service types: Consulting, Design, Installation, Site Survey, Green Building and Design, and Energy Audit services
- Address: 2500 West Montana, El Paso, Texas USA 79903
- Telephone: 915-996-1783
- Web Site: http://www.crestenergy.us
- E-mail: Send Email to Camino Real Energy Solutions & Technologies
Cape Wind's proposal to build America's first offshore wind farm on Horseshoe Shoal would provide three-quarters of the electricity used on Cape Cod and the Islands from clean, renewable energy - reducing this regionÔs need to import oil, coal and gas. Cape Wind will create new jobs, lower electric costs, contribute to a healthier environment, increase energy independence and establish Massachusetts as a leader in offshore wind power.
- Product types: wind power plants.
- Address: 75 Arlington Street Suite 704, Boston, Massachusetts USA 02116
- Telephone: +1-617-904-3100
- Web Site: http://www.capewind.org
- E-mail: Send Email to Cape Wind Associates
Cielo Wind Power has an award winning record of designing and building wind projects that maximize the value of renewable energy while minimizing the environmental impact of site development. In 2001 alone, Cielo erected 538 wind turbine generators. With the completion of the 80 megawatt Llano Estacado Wind Ranch˙ at White Deer and the 279 megawatt King Mountain Wind Ranch˙, Cielo's developments total nearly 600 megawatts. We have currently have numerous projects in various stages of development. For a list of projects, please see the "Cielo Developments" section of our website.
- Business type: developer
- Product types: wind farms - wind power plants.
- Service types: design, construction and operation of wind power plants
- Address: 823 Congress Avenue, Fifth Floor, Austin, Texas USA 78701
- Telephone: +1-512-615-9463
- Web Site: http://www.cielowind.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Cielo Wind Power
Delve Energy is comprised of a team of diverse professionals experienced in all aspects of power generation. We are focused on your success from the initial conceptual design through construction, commissioning, start-up, operations and maintenance of power facilities. We have extensive experience providing services to companies desiring conventional, renewable, or cogeneration power plants. We focus on significant energy cost reduction and provide results for power/energy projects. We can locate and/or negotiate power project deals for buyers or sellers. Through our associates and affiliations, we are able to provide all energy-related services, including energy advisory services to the power, oil and gas, chemical, petrochemical, pulp and...
- Product types: biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, cogeneration system components, geothermal energy systems, packaged power systems, wind power plants, Steam Turbine Generators, Surplus Power Equipment, Owner's Engineer, Wind Power Plants, Project Management, O&M, Due Diligence, Gas Turbine Combined Cycles, Steam Systems, Boilers, Controls, Training, P....
- Address: 855 Foxberry Farms Road, Minneapolis, Minnesota USA 55340
- Telephone: (763) 478-3580
- FAX: (763) 478-2430
- Web Site: http://www.delveenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Delve Energy Group LLC
Custom Designed Earth Sheltered Homes & Under Ground Homes & Commercial Structures. You will find that we are able to save you up to 90% on Your Energy costs. Our Homes will never drop below 58% degrees F in Mid-winter with absolutely NO Heat other than Passive Heat & the Natural Heat from the ground. Nothing in the Home will EVER Freeze. Our Homes are constructed of on site poured reinforced concrete utilizing Our aluminum form. . .
- Business type: Consulting, retail sales, wholesale supplier, publishing
- Product types: earth sheltered homes and commercial buildings, under ground homes, bomb shelters, geothermal energy systems, hybrid power systems, photovoltaic systems, wind power plants, waste treatment systems. Earth Sheltered Homes Nightly Rentals and Lease to Own in the Smoky Mountains, Tennessee. .
- Service types: consulting, design, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, financial services, architectural design services, contractor services
- Address: P. O. Box 685, Talbott, Tennessee USA 37877
- Telephone: 865. 247 . 6164
- Web Site: http://www.earthshelteredhousing.com
- E-mail: Send Email to EarthShelteredHousing. com
Econergy is an integrated energy services company with offices in the United States, Mexico, Brazil and London, and a representative office in Argentina. Econergy s activities encompass consulting in the areas of clean energy and carbon emissions management, carbon brokerage, fund management and investment in clean energy assets in Latin America.
- Product types: biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, energy efficient homes and buildings, solar water heating systems, Alternative Energy Financing and Specialized Fund Design; Carbon Credits; development and investment of clean energy projects.
- Address: 1925 K Street NW, Suite 230, Washington, Washington DC USA 20006
- Telephone: 202-822-4980
- FAX: 202-822-4986
- Web Site: http://www.econergy.com
FRESCO SOLAR is a renewable energy contractor in California that undertakes PV solar, Concentrated Solar Thermal, Co-generation, small wind, community and industrial wind, stored water energy and combinations of these technologies. We do residential, industrial, agricultural and government projects.
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: alternative homes and buildings, combined heat and power systems industrial, hydro energy systems (small), photovoltaic systems, solar thermal energy, wind power plants, concentrating solar thermal power, distributed.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, project development services, contractor services
- Address: 13 West 2nd St, Morgan Hill, California USA 95037
- Telephone: 408-497-1579
- FAX: 408-776-0265
- Web Site: http://www.frescosolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Fresco Solar
We take the guesswork out of solar and wind. Green Ox Energy is a full service commercial and utility solar and wind solutions provider that makes renewable energy more flexible, accessible and affordable. How is this possible? We take a full service approach to the renewable energy process. This includes our best of class products, financial options and advice, full installation services and project management every step of the way. Sound good so far? Well read on, because we're just getting started. Flexibility? We negotiate with manufacturer's based on volume to get you the most economical value of your purchase. . In some cases we can even arrange for to take the burden and carry the federal tax grant for a qualifying installation until...
- Business type: retail sales, distributor
- Product types: photovoltaic systems commercial, wind power plants, geothermal energy systems, photovoltaic systems residential, electric vehicle components, solar thermal electric power systems, Solar Attic Fans; Concentrating Solar Power Plants (CSP); Concentrating Photovoltaic (CPV).
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, contractor services
- Address: 4205 Bretton Bay Lane, Dallas, Texas USA 75287
- Telephone: 9723223970
- FAX: 9722481362
- Web Site: http://www.greenoxenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Green Ox Energy
Wind Farm Development
- Business type: Wind Farm Development
- Product types: Wind Power Plants currently in North Dakota.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, contractor services, testing services
- Address: 500 Lake Street, Suite #203, Excelsior, Minnesota USA 55331
- Telephone: Office: 952-401-7685 or Cell: 612-245-6608
- FAX: 952-401-7684
- Web Site: www.just-wind.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Just Wind LLC
Lee Wind Energy provides turnkey wind energy solutions like Wind Turbine Installation, MET Tower Installation & Wind Data Collection, Wind Turbine Transportation, Wind Turbine Foundations & Civil Construction for Crane Paths, Tower Wiring & Substation Install, Community Wind Projects, and much more.
- Product types: wind turbines (large) vertical axis, wind turbines (small), energy efficient lighting, wind energy towers and structures (large), wind power plants, wind turbines (small), MET Tower Installtion.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, project development services, research services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 631 Oaklnad Ave. , Pontiac, Michigan USA 48342
- Telephone: 888-833-8776
- FAX: 248-332-9805
- Web Site: http://www.leewindenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Lee Wind Energy
Navitas Energy, Inc. is a leading commercial wind power developer, dedicated to providing customers with low cost, high quality, reliable wind power generation. Navitas Energy generates a cleaner environment with each power plant that we build. We sell Wind Energy to electric utilities, co-ops and municipals who want to give the people the %22power to choose ... a cleaner environment.%22 That investment ensures a cleaner future for us all and will pay dividends in clean air for future generations. However, we do not manufacture wind turbines.
- Product types: wind power plants.
- Address: 3001 Broadway Street NE, Suite 695, Minneapolis, Minnesota USA 55413
- Telephone: +1-612-370-1061
- Web Site: http://www.windpower.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Navitas Energy, Inc.
Newport Renewables is a renewable energy system design and integration company. We utilize solar photovoltaics, solar thermal, geothermal heating and cooling and wind power. We are a licensed and insured residential and commercial contractor.
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, geothermal energy systems, wind power plants, solar thermal energy.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, project development services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 38 Washington Square, Newport, Rhode Island USA 02840
- Telephone: 4016195906
- FAX: 4016195516
- Web Site: http://www.nptre.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Newport Renewables - NPTRE
PDR Assocs Group has been in feasibility studies, engineering, and financial analysis svcs for following types of renewable energy plants and energy efficiency projects for facilities for more than 30 years: * Solar PV electric, * Solar Thermal heating for DHW and space heating and cooling including electric power generation. * large utility scale wind power plants; also residential vertical, small foot print wind turbines. * Bio diesel plants - feed stocks, process equipments, production. * Energy conservation, co generation projects * Traditional engineering svcs for commercial, industrial bldgs.
- Business type: Professional Services, exporter, importer
- Product types: energy efficiency, Solar electricity and Cooling/Heating, CSP Power, bio and Land fill gas to generator, bio fuel & diesel, wind power plants, co-generation systems, carbon trading. .
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, project development services, financial services, architectural design services
- Address: 8 Packard Road, Suite 1, East Brunswick, New Jersey USA 08816
- Telephone: 732-390-8069
- Web Site: http://www.pdrassocs.com
- E-mail: Send Email to PDR Assocs Energy Corp
PowerWorks LLC and its affiliate, Pacific Winds Inc., are privately-held companies, focused upon the development, ownership, and operation of clean, renewable, wind and solar power projects. Generally, we provide clean, renewable power, on a wholesale basis, to electric utilties. We currently own and operate five wind power projects, totaling 117 MW with over 900 wind turbines, including 95 MW located in the Altamont Pass, near San Francisco, California, and 22 MW located in Elmore County, near Boise, Idaho. In addition, we are developing new utility-scale wind and solar projects across the nation. Further, we sell, install, and provide operation and maintenance services for 100 kW wind turbines and 250 kW wind turbines for small scale wind...
- Business type: wind and solar power
- Product types: utility-scale wind and solar power projects; 100 kW wind turbine sales; 250 kW wind turbine sales.
- Service types: project development, own and operate; 100 kW wind turbine sales; 250 kW wind turbine sales
- Address: 15850P Jess Ranch Road, Tracy, Idaho USA 95377
- Telephone: +1-925-373-3173
- Web Site: http://www.powerworks.com
- E-mail: Send Email to PowerWorks LLC
SeaWest WindPower, Inc. is one of the world's leading developers and long-term operators of utility-scale wind power projects that span a wide variety of technologies and geographic locations. Since it began commercial wind energy development in 1982, SeaWest has installed nearly forty utility-scale wind plants comprising 830 MW of capacity in locations throughout the world. SeaWest currently operates and maintains projects totaling nearly 400 MW. SeaWest is built on four core business components: Turnkey Development, Value-Based Consulting, Structured Finance and Asset Management.
- Product types: wind energy systems (large), Project Development (site selection, wind resource assessment, planning & permitting, technology selection, transmission & interconnection, project management, project finance, construction, project contracts and operations & maintenance), Asset Management Services (Operations & Maintenance, Project Administration and Data/Information Services), Structured Finance, and Value-Based Consulting..
- Address: 1455 Frazee Road, Suite 900, San Diego, California USA 92108
- Telephone: 619-293-3340
- Web Site: http://www.seawestwindpower.com
- E-mail: Send Email to SeaWest WindPower, Inc.
SheerWind is changing the course of power generation. SheerWind's INVELOX technology increases wind speed allowing wind power to be harvested at record low wind speeds, safely and efficiently with ground based turbines. INVELOX produces power where no other renewable energy system is able. Installation possibilities include: remote locations, low wind speed areas, high wind speeds areas, on buildings, in urban areas, retrofit obsolete power plants, the possibilities are endless!
- Business type: Renewable Energy Technology
- Product types: High Performance Wind PowerLow Wind Speed PowerBird Safe Wind Power.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, architectural design services
- Address: 143 Jonathan Blvd North, Chaska, Minnesota USA 55318-2342
- Telephone: 952-556-0173
- FAX: 877-370-1571
- Web Site: http://www.sheerwind.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Sheer Wind, Inc.
Shoener Environmental believes in wind energy. It is a viable and sustainable source of renewable energy that is quickly becoming an important technology in helping to solve the global warming crisis. We are proud to have been able to help wind energy developers and operators obtain the permits and approvals they needed to bring their wind energy projects online. Shoener Environmental has directed the permitting for the two largest windfarms in Pennsylvania which will produce over 200 megawatts of energy. We have also assisted a number of smaller wind farms in various aspects of their projects, such as conducting Phase 1 environmental assessments and preparing environmental response plans (SPCC and PPC plans) and presenting photovisua...
- Product types: wind power plants, wind energy systems (large), wind energy systems (small), wind energy assessment equipment.
- Service types: consulting, design, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services
- Address: 239 Main St., Suite 301 , Dickson City, Pennsylvania USA 18519
- Telephone: 570-489-6920
- Web Site: http://www.shoenerenvironmental.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Shoener Environmental Consulting
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: photovoltaic modules, solar thermal energy, wind power plants, water storage tanks, photovoltaic systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, project development services, site survey and assessment services
- Address: 104 Shore Rd, Linwood, New Jersey USA 08221
- Telephone: 609-703-1311
- FAX: 906-653-0884
- Web Site: shoregreenenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Shore Green Energy LLC
solar panels, arizona solar power, solar energy arizona, solar energy systems, solar power panels, photovoltaic panel, solar & wind electric power arizona, solar water pump, Lithium Ion battery pack, inverter, charge controller, sunpower solar technology, solar & wind energy package, offgrid & gridtie solar power, solar for DIY, diy solar panels, small solar panels, RV and marine solar power system components, wind generator alternator, Wind Power, Small Wind Turbine For Home, Farm and Small Business, wind turbine, wind generator, alternate energy, renewable energy, wind energy, wind turbine hubs, Solar Panels, Photovoltaic Systems, Solar Tracker, Wind Turbine, Wind Generator, Alternate Energy, Bio-Mass Electricity, Bio-Gas Electricity.
- Business type: Solar Systems Manufacturer & Whole Seller, DIY Solar Packages
- Product types: solar panels, backup power systems, batteries lithium, biomass energy systems, wind power plants, solar water pumping systems, Photovoltaic cells, Photovoltaic Systems, Solar Tracker, Wind Turbine, Wind Generator, Alternate Energy, Bio-Mass Electricity, Bio-Gas Electricity, Battery Backup Units Lithium Ion and SLA Deep Cycle Battries. .
- Service types: Alternate Energy Engineering Design Services, Whole Sale and Installation of DIY, residential and commercial projects.
- Address: 22841 N 19th Ave, Phoenix, Arizona USA 85027
- Telephone: 6025748090
- Web Site: http://www.solarwindpowerarizona.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Solar Wind Power Arizona - Solara Power
Sunrise Source Incorporated is a Global distributor of high quality Solar Photovoltaic equipment at the lowest prices available in the USA and abroad. We specialize in manufacturing components required for Solar Energy Generating projects and other Renewable Energy and Environmentally friendly technologies.
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: photovoltaic modules, photovoltaic systems commercial, solar water heating systems, sun concentrating photovoltaic systems, wind power plants, photovoltaic modules thin film.
- Service types: consulting, design, project development services
- Address: 4759 Huckleberry Road, Orefield, Pennsylvania USA 18069
- Telephone: 001-484-241-8549
- Web Site: http://importsolar.com
Toltec provides consulting engineering services for renewable energy and energy conservation projects. Toltec is also a principle in certain early phase wind energy project developments.
- Business type: Renewable energy engineering services
- Product types: alternative fuel vehicles, biomass energy biofuel, wind power plants, solar thermal energy, solar electric power systems, biomass energy biofuel ethanol, Energy Efficiency engineering.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, research services, testing services
- Address: 7717 W. 6th Avenue Suite J, Lakewood, Colorado USA 80214
- Telephone: 303 202 0150
- Web Site: http://www.toltecenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Toltec Energy
WINData provides services to clients to develop wind energy sites and projects. The company sells, leases and installs meteorological towers and data collection instrumentation and provides experienced resource analysis and project development services.
- Business type: wind energy development services, wind resource assessment, manufacturer, retail sales
- Product types: wind power development, wind energy project consulting, wind energy resource assessment, wind energy towers and structures (small), Meteorological MET Tower installation, met tower, leasing and sales.
- Service types: met tower design, repair, sales installation. Project development. Wind Turbines
- Address: 104 Second Street South Suite 202, Great Falls, Montana USA 59401
- Telephone: (406) 590-5700
- Web Site: http://windata-inc.com
- E-mail: Send Email to WINData, LLC
- Address: PO Box 2872, La Grande, Oregon USA 97850
- Telephone: 541-963-0966
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News