Wind Farm - Wind Power Plant Design Businesses in Minnesota
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Delve Energy is comprised of a team of diverse professionals experienced in all aspects of power generation. We are focused on your success from the initial conceptual design through construction, commissioning, start-up, operations and maintenance of power facilities. We have extensive experience providing services to companies desiring conventional, renewable, or cogeneration power plants. We focus on significant energy cost reduction and provide results for power/energy projects. We can locate and/or negotiate power project deals for buyers or sellers. Through our associates and affiliations, we are able to provide all energy-related services, including energy advisory services to the power, oil and gas, chemical, petrochemical, pulp and...
- Product types: biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, cogeneration system components, geothermal energy systems, packaged power systems, wind power plants, Steam Turbine Generators, Surplus Power Equipment, Owner's Engineer, Wind Power Plants, Project Management, O&M, Due Diligence, Gas Turbine Combined Cycles, Steam Systems, Boilers, Controls, Training, P....
- Address: 855 Foxberry Farms Road, Minneapolis, Minnesota USA 55340
- Telephone: (763) 478-3580
- FAX: (763) 478-2430
- Web Site: http://www.delveenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Delve Energy Group LLC
Wind Farm Development
- Business type: Wind Farm Development
- Product types: Wind Power Plants currently in North Dakota.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, contractor services, testing services
- Address: 500 Lake Street, Suite #203, Excelsior, Minnesota USA 55331
- Telephone: Office: 952-401-7685 or Cell: 612-245-6608
- FAX: 952-401-7684
- Web Site: www.just-wind.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Just Wind LLC
Navitas Energy, Inc. is a leading commercial wind power developer, dedicated to providing customers with low cost, high quality, reliable wind power generation. Navitas Energy generates a cleaner environment with each power plant that we build. We sell Wind Energy to electric utilities, co-ops and municipals who want to give the people the %22power to choose ... a cleaner environment.%22 That investment ensures a cleaner future for us all and will pay dividends in clean air for future generations. However, we do not manufacture wind turbines.
- Product types: wind power plants.
- Address: 3001 Broadway Street NE, Suite 695, Minneapolis, Minnesota USA 55413
- Telephone: +1-612-370-1061
- Web Site: http://www.windpower.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Navitas Energy, Inc.
SheerWind is changing the course of power generation. SheerWind's INVELOX technology increases wind speed allowing wind power to be harvested at record low wind speeds, safely and efficiently with ground based turbines. INVELOX produces power where no other renewable energy system is able. Installation possibilities include: remote locations, low wind speed areas, high wind speeds areas, on buildings, in urban areas, retrofit obsolete power plants, the possibilities are endless!
- Business type: Renewable Energy Technology
- Product types: High Performance Wind PowerLow Wind Speed PowerBird Safe Wind Power.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, architectural design services
- Address: 143 Jonathan Blvd North, Chaska, Minnesota USA 55318-2342
- Telephone: 952-556-0173
- FAX: 877-370-1571
- Web Site: http://www.sheerwind.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Sheer Wind, Inc.
- Business type: electric utility
- Product types: wind energy systems (large).
- Service types: design, installation, construction, engineering, contractor services
- Address: 18119 State hwy 371, Brainerd, Minnesota USA 56401
- Telephone: 800-963-5401
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News