Wind Farm - Wind Power Plant Businesses in the United States by Business Name
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
GE Energy - Catamount Energy Corporation - Superior Renewable Energy LLC - NEDPOWER - Aeropower Services Inc. - Airtricity Inc. - ALDACOR Inc. - Alpha Energy LLC - Alternate Energy Solutions, Inc. - Anderson Electric Power Systems - Black Mountain Financial - Bridgestone Associates, Ltd. - Camino Real Energy Solutions & Technologies - Cape Wind Associates - Carbon Vision - Central Virginia Wind Energy & Manufacturing - Cielo Wind Power - Cullen Weston Pines & Bach LLP - Delve Energy Group LLC - Dynamite Technology Services - EarthShelteredHousing. com - Econergy International Corporation - Energy Law Wisconsin - Environmental Design & Research, P. C. (edr) - Fresco Solar - Green Ox Energy - Gulf Express international - Integrated Power Services - Interdevelopment, Inc. - Just Wind LLC - Lee Wind Energy - Machines International -
GE is one of the world's leading wind turbine suppliers. With over 8,400 worldwide wind turbine installations comprising more than 11,300 MW of capacity, our knowledge and expertise spans more than two decades. With wind manufacturing and assembly facilities in Germany, Spain, China, Canada and the United States, our current product portfolio includes wind turbines with rated capacities ranging from 1.5 to 3.6 megawatts and support services ranging from development assistance to operation and maintenance.
- Stock Symbol: NYSE : GE
- Business type: manufacturer, service
- Product types: large wind turbines ( 1.500 - 3.600 kW), utiliy scale wind turbine generators.
- Service types: system design, project development
- Address: 1 River Road, Schenectady, New York USA 12345
- Telephone: (518) 385-7343
- FAX: (518) 385-3536
- Web Site: http://www.gewindenergy.com
Catamount Energy Corporation, a renewable energy company based in Vermont, has been in the business of providing cost-competitive electricity in the United States and Europe for over 15 years. Catamount's existing portfolio is fueled by a diverse mix of renewable energy and environmentally benign energy sources. Since 2001, Catamount has focused its experienced IPP team on developing wind projects in the U.S. and Europe.
- Product types: wind power plants.
- Address: 71 Allen Street, Suite 101, Rutland, Vermont USA 05701
- Telephone: +1-802-773-6684
- Web Site: http://www.catenergy.com
- Product types: wind power plants.
- Address: 1600 Smith, Suite 4240, Houston, Texas USA 77002
- Telephone: +1-713-571-8900
- Web Site: http://www.superiorrenewable.com
NEDPOWER combines a proud Dutch wind power tradition with three decades of first hand experience by its principal directors in project development, project finance, construction and operation. This experience was gained in such diverse environments as Ballast-Nedam, Powergen, CDC and the IFC-World Bank group. Since its incorporation in 1995, NEDPOWER focuses exclusively on wind energy. In this same period world wide installed wind generating capacity has grown from about 5,000 MW to in excess of 18,000 MW today. NEDPOWER has contributed to this spectacular growth by combining the rigours of project finance with the more entrepreneurial approach of wind farming.
- Product types: wind power plants.
- Address: Washington, Washington DC USA
- Web Site: http://www.nedpower.com
- E-mail: Send Email to NEDPOWER
We specialize in development of wind projects from conception to construction-ready in the Northwestern USA. This is provided as a complete bundle of local services as needed to find and secure a site, get met towers installed, strategize interconnection and transmission and manage those processes, do environmental reviews, perform community and local government relations, get permits and make other arrangements for construction. We support our clients' obtaining financing (ALTA, legal opinions, documentation, etc), market the project and get a PPA or sale, assign BOP responsibilities, and plan turbine selection. This bundle is an out-sourced alternative to the client setting up a regional office. . .
- Business type: Professional Services
- Product types: Consulting for large scale wind power plants, wind development issues, land agreements, and site feasibility review and planning. We provide project management, land leasing, local relations, project layout planning, permitting and all local activities. Our development team can provide GIS mapping, electrical engineering and transmission arrangemen....
- Service types: Consulting & Project Management
- Address: Washington USA
- Telephone: 503. 730. 3798
- FAX: (see Web Site)
- Web Site: http://www.aeropowerservices.com
- Product types: wind farm development.
- Address: 401 North Michigan Avenue, Suite 1720, Chicago, Illinois USA 60611
- Telephone: + 1 312 923 WIND (9463)
- FAX: + 1 312 923 9469
- Web Site: http://www.airtricity.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Airtricity Inc.
Electrical Engineering, Solar Engineering, Wind Power Engineering. Project Development.
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: packaged power systems, photovoltaic systems, wind power plants.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, project development services, education and training services
- Address: PO Box 50096, Idaho Falls, Idaho USA 83405
- Telephone: 208 552-5202
- Web Site: http://www.aldacor.com
- E-mail: Send Email to ALDACOR Inc.
Alpha Energy is a the leading developer of community scale wind energy projects in the Mid-Atlantic. Alpha is actively developing wind energy systems with private landowners, municipalities and the Federal Government. Alpha also provides consulting services for utility PV Solar installations in MD, PA, DE, VA and NC.
- Product types: wind energy systems (large), wind power plants, wind turbines (large), solar electric power systems.
- Service types: installation, construction, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services
- Address: 409 Chester Ave, Annapolis, Maryland USA 21403
- Telephone: 410-626-0041
- Web Site: http://alpha-energy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Alpha Energy LLC
Providing full-service support for corporate, municipal, educational and government agencies seeking to develop wind generating facilities in North America, Europe and Asia.
- Product types: wind power plants.
- Address: 23801 Gratiot Ave. - Gratiot Office Plaza - 2nd Floor, Eastpointe, Michigan USA 48021
- Telephone: 586-498-8840
- FAX: 586-498-8858
- Web Site: http://www.aesmichigan.com
Anderson Electric Power Systems : Design / Build Alternative Power Systems such as Photovoltaic & Cogeneration. Providing Turn Key Systems to customers located in Connecticut & New York
- Business type: Electrical Contractor
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, solar electric power systems, backup power systems, cogeneration systems..
- Service types: Design Build Systems
- Address: 62 Pemberwick Road, Greenwich, Connecticut USA 06831
- Telephone: 203-531-7722
- FAX: 203-531-9346
- Web Site: http://www.AndersonElectric.Net
- E-mail: Send Email to Anderson Electric Power Systems
We are a finder of debt and equity for renewable projects.
- Product types: biomass energy biofuel biodiesel, wind power plants, photovoltaic systems commercial, solar electric power systems, photovoltaic systems sun concentrating.
- Service types: financial services
- Address: 6001 N. Adams Rd. Suite 250, Bloomfield Hills, Michigan USA 48304
- Telephone: 248-633-2840
- FAX: 248-647-0526
- Web Site: http://www.blackmtnfinancial.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Black Mountain Financial
Bridgestone Associates, Ltd. provides consulting, design and development services related to alternative energy, renewable energy and energy effiiciency projects worldwide. Our focus is on the use of renewable and alternative fuels, and the more efficient use of fossil fuels, to generate electrical and thermal energy. We work with and support energy end-users, project developers, equipment vendors, utilities, governments and other consulting organizations and provide a wide range of consulting, design and development services related to renewable and alternative energy.
- Product types: combined heat and power systems industrial, solar thermal electric power systems, waste heat recovery systems, biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, wind power plants, Fuel Cell Projects.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, project development services
- Address: P. O. Box 1299, Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania USA 19317
- Telephone: 610-388-6191
- FAX: 610-388-0394
- Web Site: http://www.brdgstn.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Bridgestone Associates, Ltd.
A "Renewable Energy" consulting service in the El Paso area that can assist you in the proper selection of an energy generating system for your place of business or residence. We are currently conducting services in the Republic of Mexico. Our services can be provided throughout various areas of the Southwest, Midwestern States, and Western United States.
- Business type: Renewable Energy Consultant, Green Building, Solar Design and Installation
- Product types: Solar/Photovoltaic Residential & Commercial power systems. Small scale wind turbine sales and installations. Agricultural/Rural (off-grid) Photovoltaics. Geothermal heat pump applications. Green Building and Design. Energy Efficiency inspections and provider of equipment such as cfl lighting at a wholesale cost to the public.
- Service types: Consulting, Design, Installation, Site Survey, Green Building and Design, and Energy Audit services
- Address: 2500 West Montana, El Paso, Texas USA 79903
- Telephone: 915-996-1783
- Web Site: http://www.crestenergy.us
- E-mail: Send Email to Camino Real Energy Solutions & Technologies
Cape Wind's proposal to build America's first offshore wind farm on Horseshoe Shoal would provide three-quarters of the electricity used on Cape Cod and the Islands from clean, renewable energy - reducing this regionÔs need to import oil, coal and gas. Cape Wind will create new jobs, lower electric costs, contribute to a healthier environment, increase energy independence and establish Massachusetts as a leader in offshore wind power.
- Product types: wind power plants.
- Address: 75 Arlington Street Suite 704, Boston, Massachusetts USA 02116
- Telephone: +1-617-904-3100
- Web Site: http://www.capewind.org
- E-mail: Send Email to Cape Wind Associates
Carbon Vision is a turnkey solar PV, solar thermal and wind energy system integration. We build systems for corporate clients and offer power purchase agreements for universities, municipalities and non-profits.
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, solar thermal energy, wind power plants.
- Service types: consulting, project development services, contractor services
- Address: 20600 Chagrin Blvd Suite 1100, Shaker Heights, Ohio USA 44122
- Telephone: 216-455-0652 X102
- FAX: 216-455-0653
- Web Site: http://www.carbonvision.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Carbon Vision
CVAWE is a company focused on increasing efficiencies of homes and buildings and then designing a renewable energy system that fits the requirements of the property. Our main concern is the amount of electricity that consumers are purchasing/using. There is no reason to purchase an expensive solar array or wind turbine if the main problem is the excessive consumption. The goal is to target high consumption sources and then replace them with 21st century DC motors that are more efficient and electronically controlled. Take the steps to power those DC motors with solar or wind energy, sending the DC current directly to the motor instead of converting DC to AC back to DC. It's an excessive step that is not only unnecessary, but expensive.
- Business type: Renewable Energy Consultant and Installer
- Product types: Bergey Windpower line of wind turbines. Solar Power PlusSunRay Engineering.
- Service types: Project Development, Wind and Solar Consulting, Installation
- Address: 10187 Spotswood Trail, Gordonsville, Virginia USA 22942
- Telephone: 434-962-7517
- Web Site: http://www.cvawe.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Central Virginia Wind Energy & Manufacturing
Cielo Wind Power has an award winning record of designing and building wind projects that maximize the value of renewable energy while minimizing the environmental impact of site development. In 2001 alone, Cielo erected 538 wind turbine generators. With the completion of the 80 megawatt Llano Estacado Wind Ranch˙ at White Deer and the 279 megawatt King Mountain Wind Ranch˙, Cielo's developments total nearly 600 megawatts. We have currently have numerous projects in various stages of development. For a list of projects, please see the "Cielo Developments" section of our website.
- Business type: developer
- Product types: wind farms - wind power plants.
- Service types: design, construction and operation of wind power plants
- Address: 823 Congress Avenue, Fifth Floor, Austin, Texas USA 78701
- Telephone: +1-512-615-9463
- Web Site: http://www.cielowind.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Cielo Wind Power
Cullen Weston Pines & Bach provides comprehensive, active counsel in energy law. The firm represents many and varied interests in complex, detailed energy business transactions, facilitating entity formation, project financing, and contract negotiation. The firm has the experience necessary to bring together stakeholders with common interests and bring a project to fruition.
- Service types: legal services, consulting, project development, business formation, governmental relations
- Address: 122 West Washington Avenue, Suite 900, Madison, Wisconsin USA 53703
- Telephone: (608) 251-0101
- FAX: (608) 251-2883
- Web Site: http://www.cwpb.com
Delve Energy is comprised of a team of diverse professionals experienced in all aspects of power generation. We are focused on your success from the initial conceptual design through construction, commissioning, start-up, operations and maintenance of power facilities. We have extensive experience providing services to companies desiring conventional, renewable, or cogeneration power plants. We focus on significant energy cost reduction and provide results for power/energy projects. We can locate and/or negotiate power project deals for buyers or sellers. Through our associates and affiliations, we are able to provide all energy-related services, including energy advisory services to the power, oil and gas, chemical, petrochemical, pulp and...
- Product types: biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, cogeneration system components, geothermal energy systems, packaged power systems, wind power plants, Steam Turbine Generators, Surplus Power Equipment, Owner's Engineer, Wind Power Plants, Project Management, O&M, Due Diligence, Gas Turbine Combined Cycles, Steam Systems, Boilers, Controls, Training, P....
- Address: 855 Foxberry Farms Road, Minneapolis, Minnesota USA 55340
- Telephone: (763) 478-3580
- FAX: (763) 478-2430
- Web Site: http://www.delveenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Delve Energy Group LLC
Dynamite Technology Services, partnered with Gemco of Schleswig, Germany  provides engineering, maintenance and repair services for large scale wind energy generation equipment. Over ten years of rotor blade repair experience, both laminate and epoxy.
- Product types: wind turbines (large), wind power plants.
- Service types: consulting, engineering, project development services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 2815 Isabelle Avenue, San Mateo, California USA 94403-2705
- Telephone: 650-534-8510
- FAX: 650-345-2131
- Web Site: http://dynamitetechnologyservices.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Dynamite Technology Services
Custom Designed Earth Sheltered Homes & Under Ground Homes & Commercial Structures. You will find that we are able to save you up to 90% on Your Energy costs. Our Homes will never drop below 58% degrees F in Mid-winter with absolutely NO Heat other than Passive Heat & the Natural Heat from the ground. Nothing in the Home will EVER Freeze. Our Homes are constructed of on site poured reinforced concrete utilizing Our aluminum form. . .
- Business type: Consulting, retail sales, wholesale supplier, publishing
- Product types: earth sheltered homes and commercial buildings, under ground homes, bomb shelters, geothermal energy systems, hybrid power systems, photovoltaic systems, wind power plants, waste treatment systems. Earth Sheltered Homes Nightly Rentals and Lease to Own in the Smoky Mountains, Tennessee. .
- Service types: consulting, design, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, financial services, architectural design services, contractor services
- Address: P. O. Box 685, Talbott, Tennessee USA 37877
- Telephone: 865. 247 . 6164
- Web Site: http://www.earthshelteredhousing.com
- E-mail: Send Email to EarthShelteredHousing. com
Econergy is an integrated energy services company with offices in the United States, Mexico, Brazil and London, and a representative office in Argentina. Econergy s activities encompass consulting in the areas of clean energy and carbon emissions management, carbon brokerage, fund management and investment in clean energy assets in Latin America.
- Product types: biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, energy efficient homes and buildings, solar water heating systems, Alternative Energy Financing and Specialized Fund Design; Carbon Credits; development and investment of clean energy projects.
- Address: 1925 K Street NW, Suite 230, Washington, Washington DC USA 20006
- Telephone: 202-822-4980
- FAX: 202-822-4986
- Web Site: http://www.econergy.com
Representation of renewable energy development projects, including biomass heat and power generation, biofuels, hybrid power systems, solar electric power systems, solar thermal systems, hydroelectric turbines (small), and wind power development. Experienced in representing Early Stage Companies.
- Business type: Law Firm
- Service types: Energy Project Legal Services & Business Advice (Wisconsin)
- Address: 1500 West Main Street, Suite 300, Sun Prairie, Wisconsin USA 53590
- Telephone: (608) 837-0111
- FAX: (608) 837-0181
- Web Site: http://www.energylawwisconsin.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Energy Law Wisconsin
The edr Companies has been providing clients with integrated, multi-disciplinary and comprehensive land planning, design, and ecological consulting services throughout the Northeast for more than 30 years. Their menu of practice areas include: landscape architecture environmental regulatory and ecological services cultural resource services community planning civil, agricultural, and water resource engineering geographic information systems and mapping visualization and graphic design So, what sets us apart? At edr, science, design, research, and technical acumen combine to create and execute solutions that balance environmental and economic considerations, and deliver the least impact to nature and the most impact to people's...
- Business type: Professional Consulting Service
- Service types: Land Planning and Design, Environmental Regulatory Compliance and Ecological Studies
- Address: 217 Montgomery Street, Suite 1000, Syracuse, New York USA 13202
- Telephone: 315-471-0688
- FAX: 315-471-1061
- Web Site: http://www.edrcompanies.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Environmental Design & Research, P. C. (edr)
FRESCO SOLAR is a renewable energy contractor in California that undertakes PV solar, Concentrated Solar Thermal, Co-generation, small wind, community and industrial wind, stored water energy and combinations of these technologies. We do residential, industrial, agricultural and government projects.
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: alternative homes and buildings, combined heat and power systems industrial, hydro energy systems (small), photovoltaic systems, solar thermal energy, wind power plants, concentrating solar thermal power, distributed.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, project development services, contractor services
- Address: 13 West 2nd St, Morgan Hill, California USA 95037
- Telephone: 408-497-1579
- FAX: 408-776-0265
- Web Site: http://www.frescosolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Fresco Solar
We take the guesswork out of solar and wind. Green Ox Energy is a full service commercial and utility solar and wind solutions provider that makes renewable energy more flexible, accessible and affordable. How is this possible? We take a full service approach to the renewable energy process. This includes our best of class products, financial options and advice, full installation services and project management every step of the way. Sound good so far? Well read on, because we're just getting started. Flexibility? We negotiate with manufacturer's based on volume to get you the most economical value of your purchase. . In some cases we can even arrange for to take the burden and carry the federal tax grant for a qualifying installation until...
- Business type: retail sales, distributor
- Product types: photovoltaic systems commercial, wind power plants, geothermal energy systems, photovoltaic systems residential, electric vehicle components, solar thermal electric power systems, Solar Attic Fans; Concentrating Solar Power Plants (CSP); Concentrating Photovoltaic (CPV).
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, contractor services
- Address: 4205 Bretton Bay Lane, Dallas, Texas USA 75287
- Telephone: 9723223970
- FAX: 9722481362
- Web Site: http://www.greenoxenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Green Ox Energy
Providing a broad range of comprehensive energy solutions including designs and implementation of energy savings projects, retrofitting, energy conservation, energy infrastructure outsourcing, power generation and energy supply, and risk management.
- Business type: renewable engergy partner
- Product types: biomass energy systems, solar electric power systems, wind power plants, coal fire plants.
- Service types: project development services, recycling services
- Address: 1907 Cleveland Street, Hollywood, Florida USA 33020
- Telephone: 954-654-8157
- Web Site: www.gulfexpressintl.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Gulf Express international
Integrated Power Services (IPS) is the nation's leading independent power services provider. We offer industrial motor and generator repair services, field services and product sales on a local, regional and national scale, delivering coast-to-coast reliability to companies that demand more from their rotating assets.
- Product types: cogeneration systems, hydro energy system components (large), wind power plants, wind energy system components (large), water pumps, wind energy system components (small), AC & DC motors and generators.
- Service types: maintenance and repair services
- Address: 3 Independence Pointe, Ste 100, Greenville, South Carolina USA 29615
- Telephone: 864-451-5600
- FAX: 864-451-5601
- Web Site: http://www.integratedpowerservices.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Integrated Power Services
Financing for renewable energy projects as well as equipment or leasing of equipment including construction contracts, preparation of pertinent documentation, search for venture partners and acquisitions, project management, procurement, EPC and turnkey plants.
- Business type: management consulting and business research
- Product types: biomass energy systems, wind power plants, solar plants and solar energy equipment, cogeneration systems, small and large hydro plants, power transmission and distribution, turnkey plant construction. .
- Service types: financing, business plans, joint-ventures, project management
- Address: Pob 15249, Arlington, Virginia USA 22215
- Telephone: (202) 508-1459
- FAX: (202) 331-3759
- Web Site: http://www.interdevelopment.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Interdevelopment, Inc.
Wind Farm Development
- Business type: Wind Farm Development
- Product types: Wind Power Plants currently in North Dakota.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, contractor services, testing services
- Address: 500 Lake Street, Suite #203, Excelsior, Minnesota USA 55331
- Telephone: Office: 952-401-7685 or Cell: 612-245-6608
- FAX: 952-401-7684
- Web Site: www.just-wind.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Just Wind LLC
Lee Wind Energy provides turnkey wind energy solutions like Wind Turbine Installation, MET Tower Installation & Wind Data Collection, Wind Turbine Transportation, Wind Turbine Foundations & Civil Construction for Crane Paths, Tower Wiring & Substation Install, Community Wind Projects, and much more.
- Product types: wind turbines (large) vertical axis, wind turbines (small), energy efficient lighting, wind energy towers and structures (large), wind power plants, wind turbines (small), MET Tower Installtion.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, project development services, research services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 631 Oaklnad Ave. , Pontiac, Michigan USA 48342
- Telephone: 888-833-8776
- FAX: 248-332-9805
- Web Site: http://www.leewindenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Lee Wind Energy
Axiom Group (Machines International) (M3 Logistics 'Transportation')(M2 Construction and Project Management) (Quigg International- 'Automation & Electrical')~ Wind Farm Project Planning, Development, Packing, Transportation, Construction of roads, pad s a support facilities, Assembly, Erection, Service & Maintenance, Commissioning. In Short we are Your Turnkey Solution to a fragmented world. Give Michael a call at 316-425-0232 Ext 205 or Ralph at Ext 204, Or you can reach Michael on his cell phone 316-295-6156 or Ralph at 316-295-6157. We look forward to hearing from you on your project. . .
- Business type: Turnkey Project Management, Construction, Transportation and R&D
- Product types: wind power plants, wind turbines (large), wind turbines (small), Project Planning, Development, Packing, Transportation, Storage, Construction, Electrical, Automation, Assembly, Erection, Commissioning, Service and Maintenance. Turnkey.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, automation, Preventative Maintenance, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services, testing services, Vibration detection, Device and service.
- Address: 4510 W. Harry, Wichita, Kansas USA 67209
- Telephone: 316-295-6156
- FAX: 316-425-0234
- Web Site: http://machinesinternational.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Machines International
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News