Water Pump Installation Businesses in New Mexico
Serving Northern New Mexico and Southern Colorado since 1979, family owned and operated Paradise Power Company, Inc. (PPC Solar) continues as the premier Solar and Renewable Energy installer in the region. Offering a full line of electrical services, systems design, installation, and maintenance, PPC Solar is a leader in the field of renewable energies. Led by CEO Daniel Weinman and COO Mitch Miller, PPC Solar is committed not only to providing state of the art engineering and design concepts, community outreach and educational programs, staff training and advancement, we are dedicated to staying abreast of evolving technologies. From EarthShips, to standard frame construction, to commercial/industrial applications, PPC Solar has provided r...
- Business type: Solar Electric Contracting & Sales
- Product types: Solar and Conventional Electric Systems - Utility Grade Integration Procurement and Installation of Solar Electric. Commercial PPA's SHA's and Stand Alone Design, Integration and Installation of Solar Electric. Residential Grid Tie and Off Grid Power Systems, Emergency and Solar Back-Up Power Systems. Energy Efficient Appliances, Wind Generation, Remote Site Power. .
- Service types: Resedential, Commercial, and Utility Consulting, Design, Integration, Installation, Contractor Services, Maintenance and Repair Services, Solar Project Managment and Staffing
- Address: 1036 Reed Street, Taos, New Mexico USA 87571
- Telephone: (575) 737-5896
- FAX: (575) 758-3024
- Web Site: http://www.ppcsolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Paradise Power Company
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: water pumping windmills, water pumps, water storage tanks, waste treatment systems.
- Service types: installation, construction, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 566 Highway 165, Placitas, New Mexico USA 87043
- Telephone: (505)867-4000
- FAX: (505)867-4004
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News