Water Filtering And Purification System Import Businesses in the United States
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: water filtering and purification system components, water filtering and purification systems, water pumps, water storage tanks, water testing and analysis.
- Service types: engineering, site survey and assessment services, maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: 301 Nooseneck Hill Road, Wyoming, Rhode Island USA 02898
- Telephone: 1-800-767-8731
- FAX: 1-401-539-8778
- Web Site: http://www.aquascience.net
- E-mail: Send Email to Aqua Science
Sparkling Bottled quality water at every faucet and shower in the home. Eliminate Sodium and Potassium Chloride. Eliminate the ongoing cost of chemicals. Eliminate the need for a Reverse Osmosis Unit under the kitchen sink. Eliminate Chemical ingestion through drinking water and skin absorption. Eliminate scale buildup continually. Eliminate hard water negatives.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, importer
- Product types: water filtering and purification systems, water filtering and purification system components.
- Service types: consulting, installation, financial services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 8175 E. Paradise Lane #3, Scottsdale, Arizona USA 85260
- Telephone: 480-991-3636
- FAX: 480-991-4387
- Web Site: http://www.h2oconcepts.com
- E-mail: Send Email to H2O Concepts International
Why Ozone? The potential utility of ozone in the FOOD & BEVERAGE industry depends on the fact that as an oxidizing agent, it is 1. 5 times stronger than chlorine and is effective over a much wider spectrum of microorganisms than chlorine and other disinfectants. Ozone kills bacteria such as Escherichia coli, Listeria, and other food pathogens much faster than traditionally used disinfectants, such as chlorine, and is free of chemical residues. Ozone is a high-energy molecule. Its half life in water at room temperature is only 20 minutes, and it decomposes into simple oxygen with no safety concerns about consumption of residual ozone in the treated food product. It can also be used for recycling water. For decades, it has been known that ozo...
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: Understanding OzoneWhen most people think of ozone, they picture the layer high in the earth's outer atmosphere that protects us from the sun's ultraviolet rays, but this bluish gas, which sometimes can be detected as a fresh smell after a thunderstorm, is actually a valuable tool with a variety of down-to-earth uses. Ozone gas (O3) is a naturally ....
- Service types: advanced protection virus, bacteria, mold, and odor, elimination
- Address: 18630 Collier Avenue Building N. , Lake Elsinore, , California USA 92530
- Telephone: 52+2444436439
- FAX: 1+ 951-244-6431
- Web Site: http://www.ozonesafefood.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Ozone Safe Food, Inc.
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: water filtering and purification systems, DC to AC power inverters, dishwashers, refrigerators and freezers, air cooling systems, remote home power systems, Specialized Food Service Equipment for Remote Location .
- Address: 2448 SW 163rd Ave, Miramar, Florida USA 33027
- Telephone: +1 954 610 0607
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News