Gas Turbine Electric Generator Businesses in Alabama
CTG Power Systems International, Inc. is a privately held electrical generation project services provider and supplier of heavy power generation equipment. Formed in 1996, with its corporate headquarters now located in Auburn Alabama, CTG-PSI is an affiliate compnay of CTG Energy Services Inc., The Camelot Technologies Group International Inc, CTG Engineering LLC, The Renewable Technologies Corporation, RTC Power Systems LLC, CTG Capital Partners LLC and CTG Power Solutions LLC. It is CTG-PSI's mission to offer a full suite of comprehensive energy project related solutions, both domestic and international, including project management, engineering, procurement, construction management, with commissioning and startup services.
- Business type: Supplier of Heavy Power Generation Equipment and Related Installation Services
- Product types: We supply gas turbine generator sets, diesel generators, steam turbine generator sets, boilers and Balance-of plant equipment for most any waste-to-energy, renewable and fossil fueled projects from 500kw-1000Mw. We also supply remanufacture, and package EMD reciprocating diesel engine generator sets. We have the technical aacumen, the experience an....
- Service types: Our project execution services include: Feasibility and Pre-engineering studies, Project Development, Project Management, Engineering and Design, Equipment Procurement, Turnkey Engineering, Procuremen...
- Address: 3365 Skyway Drive Suite 300, Auburn, Alabama USA 36830
- Telephone: 334-5391700
- Web Site: http://www.ctgpowersystems.com
- E-mail: Send Email to CTG Power Systems International, Inc.
- Business type: Maintenance, Consulting, Engineering
- Product types: gas turbine electric generators, hydro energy system components (small), hydro energy systems (large).
- Address: 3626 Timber Way, Helena, Alabama USA 35022
- Telephone: 205-552-7388
- FAX: 205-424-8701
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News