Electric Vehicle Consulting Businesses in California
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
WestStart - CALSTART is dedicated to transforming transportation for a better world, by creating and expanding a global advanced transportation technologies industry and related markets. Through technology development, commercialization, analysis and implementation our goals are to: Clean the air; Create high quality jobs; and Develop energy efficient transportation. We are tapping the knowledge and experience of world-class firms in the aerospace, electronics, automotive and defense industries, and combining those skills with the entrepreneurial talents of exceptional small businesses to create this new industry.
- Business type: nonprofit organization, publisher, industry analysis, consulting, research, development, business incubator
- Product types: electric cars, electric vehicle batteries, fuel cell batteries, hybrid electric vehicles, Natural Gas Vehicles, Intelligent Transportation Technologies, Electric Vehicles, Fuel Types: Compressed Natural Gas, Methanol, Ethanol, Propane, Hydrogen, Hythane, Bi-Fuel, Electric, Hybrid Electric.
- Address: 1878 S. Lewis Road, Camarillo, California USA 93011
- Telephone: (805) 987-3814
- FAX: (805) 987-6049
- Web Site: http://www.calstart.org
- E-mail: Send Email to WestStart-CALSTART
We manufacture an electric, street legal commuter car named Auburn Speedster Jr . It is designed after the classic 1936 Auburn Speedster. We are located in California. This car is definitely a head turner and a show stopper.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, electric utility
- Product types: electric vehicles.
- Service types: consulting, design
- Address: 455 A Street, Fillmore, California USA 93015
- Telephone: 8052064789
- Web Site: http://www.auburnjr.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Milan Coach Builders LLC
CAD Design and Go Green Mobile Power offers sustainable and renewable solutions towards your energy efficiency demands.
- Business type: Renewable and Sustainable Energy Design
- Product types: Go Green Mobile Power, photovoltaic systems, algae biofuel, electric vehicles, thermal solar, pool heating systems, solar attic fan, solar water pumps, Renewable Energy Design, Integration, and Manufacturing.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, manufacturing, sales, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment services, architectural design services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: 1227 Flynn Road, Unit 305, Camarillo, California USA 93012
- Telephone: 805-512-3235
- FAX: 805-384-9400
- Web Site: http://www.caddesignsolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to CAD Design / Go Green Mobile Power
ELV Motors, Inc. supplies fleet certified electric bicycles, scooters, and three and four wheeled electric vehicles for consumers, campuses, corporations and municipalities
- Business type: distributor
- Product types: electric bicycles, electric scooters, electric vehicles, batteries lithium ion.
- Address: 2070 Homestead Rd, Santa Clara, California USA 95050
- Telephone: 408 850-8191
- Web Site: http://elvmotors.com
- E-mail: Send Email to ELV Motors, Inc.
Electric Vehicle Components and Systems. Whether you are a do-it-yourselfer, a professional converter, or are designing an electric vehicle from scratch, KTA ServicesâÛ goal is to be a one-stop-shop that will help you select, purchase, install, and debug a system made up of high quality components at reasonable prices.
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter
- Product types: electric vehicle components, electric vehicle conversion kits, electric boat components, electric vehicles, electric cars.
- Service types: consulting
- Address: 20330 Rancho Villa Road, Ramona, California USA 62065
- Telephone: 760-787-0896
- FAX: 760-787-9437
- Web Site: http://www.kta-ev.com
- E-mail: Send Email to KTA Services, Inc.
Charles Cresson Wood, MBA, MSE, CISM, CISA, CISSP, sustainability management consultant, and author of "Kicking The Gasoline & Petro-Diesel Habit: A Business Manager's Blueprint For Action, " provides a variety of management consulting services related to conversion efforts away from petroleum-based fuels (gasoline & petro-diesel). These include petroleum dependency analyses, business impact analyses related to petroleum shortages and rationing, conversion plans to move an organization to alternative fuels, independent evaluation of various alternative fuel technologies, and management awareness about peak oil presentations.
- Business type: risk management consulting, transition to sustainability consulting
- Product types: custom management reports, employee training materials, & employee train films/videos.
- Service types: peak oil business impact analysis, peak oil contingency plans, conversion to renewable energy strategic planning, & conversion to non-petroleum transportation fuels planning
- Address: PO Box 708, Mendocino, California USA 95460
- Telephone: 707 937 5572
- Web Site: www.kickingthegasoline.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Post-Petroleum Transportation
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News