Renewable Energy Design Businesses in California by Business Name
Priority Business Listings
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Suntrek Solar Industries Inc. - WestStart-CALSTART - Capstone Turbine Corp. - Sharp Solar Energy Solutions Group - Sungevity - SMA America, LLC - Zero Motorcycles Inc - Tesla Motors - Heliodyne, Inc. - Solatube International, Inc. - Soligent LLC - Currie Technologies Inc. - Zap Jonway Usa - Schüco Solar USA - Halus Power Systems - Solar Integrated Technologies - Mission Motor Company - Power Shacks, Inc. - Trojan Battery Company - Applied Materials - SunPower Corporation - Milan Coach Builders LLC -
Since 1991, Suntrek Solar Industries Inc. has been manufacturing and installing solar energy systems. With offices in California and Nevada along with hundreds of dealers world wide, Suntrek has a solar solution for you and your business. Our website has been designed to be a solar resource for any person or business who would be interested in any solar energy application.
- Business type: manufacturer, distributor, integrator, licensed solar contractor
- Product types: Solar Swimming Pool Heating Systems Solar Electricity / Photovoltaic Systems Solar Hot Water Systems Residential and Commercial Applications.
- Service types: Design, Engineering, Consulting, Installation, Service
- Address: 5 Holland, Building 215, Irvine, California USA 92618
- Telephone: (949) 348-9276 or Toll Free (800) 292 - 7648
- FAX: (949) 417-3677
- Web Site: http://www.suntreksolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Suntrek Solar Industries Inc.
WestStart - CALSTART is dedicated to transforming transportation for a better world, by creating and expanding a global advanced transportation technologies industry and related markets. Through technology development, commercialization, analysis and implementation our goals are to: Clean the air; Create high quality jobs; and Develop energy efficient transportation. We are tapping the knowledge and experience of world-class firms in the aerospace, electronics, automotive and defense industries, and combining those skills with the entrepreneurial talents of exceptional small businesses to create this new industry.
- Business type: nonprofit organization, publisher, industry analysis, consulting, research, development, business incubator
- Product types: electric cars, electric vehicle batteries, fuel cell batteries, hybrid electric vehicles, Natural Gas Vehicles, Intelligent Transportation Technologies, Electric Vehicles, Fuel Types: Compressed Natural Gas, Methanol, Ethanol, Propane, Hydrogen, Hythane, Bi-Fuel, Electric, Hybrid Electric.
- Address: 1878 S. Lewis Road, Camarillo, California USA 93011
- Telephone: (805) 987-3814
- FAX: (805) 987-6049
- Web Site: http://www.calstart.org
- E-mail: Send Email to WestStart-CALSTART
FT Energy award-winner Capstone has shipped 2,000 30- and 60-kW commercial microturbine power systems for applications ranging from hybrid electric vehicles to converting landfill gas and other waste gases into electricity. The systems are CSA, CE and UL-Listed (2200 and 1741), have just one moving part, use no oil, no lubricants, no coolants and are designed to operate at continuous full load or load-follwing (down to 0 kW idle) 24/7/365, on or off grid. NOx emissions are significantly below any US and foreign standards. These lightweight, compact microturbines can be multipacked into n+x arrays of up to 100 units with no paralleling switchgear, all with single-point-access dispatching/diagnostics. Conforms to IEEE and ANSI specs; UL 1741/CA Rule 21 compliant grid interconnect functionality (including protective relays) is built in. 8,000-hour annual maintenance comprises air and fuel filter inspection/replacement; temp sensor and ignitor every two years. En!!gine overhaul suggested at 40,000 hours. Fuels: natural gas, propane, high and low Btu waste gases (as low as 350 Btu) with up to 7% hydrogen sulfide content, diesel and kerosene.
- Stock Symbol: Nasdaq : CPST
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: micro-cogeneration systems, gas microturbine electric generators, hybrid electric vehicle power systems.
- Address: 21211 Nordhoff Street, Chatsworth, California USA 91311
- Telephone: 818-734-5300
- FAX: 818-734-5320
- Web Site: http://www.microturbine.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Capstone Turbine Corp.
Since 1963, Sharp has led the solar electric industry with efficient, affordable systems and powers more homes and businesses than any other solar manufacturer in the world. Today, Sharp offers a vast portfolio of proven solar solutions, including monocrystalline and polycrystalline silicon and our newest innovation, tandem-junction thin film silicon. As a multi-billion dollar, global enterprise with a 100-year-old heritage, Sharp stands behind its products with solid warranties and an unyielding commitment to quality control, manufacturing expertise, and continuous manufacturing innovation.
- Business type: solar module manufacturer
- Product types: photovoltaic modules.
- Address: 5901 Bolsa Avenue, Huntington Beach, California USA 92647
- Telephone: 714-903-4873
- Web Site: http://www.sharpusa.com/solar
- E-mail: Send Email to Sharp Solar Energy Solutions Group
Sungevity launched on Earth Day 2008 to make 'going solar' easy and affordable for anyone with internet access. With an address and an email, Sungevity can send a homeowner detailed information on the environmental and financial benefits of going solar for several system size options, usually in 24 hours; the conventional process requires an on-site evaluation and takes far longer. In addition, Sungevity handles the paperwork and coordinates with local municipal programs, to ensure that its customers have the best payment and financing options available. Because of its increased efficiency, Sungevity is often 10% more affordable than the average California solar installer.
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: photovoltaic systems.
- Service types: design, installation, site survey and assessment services for residential solar
- Address: 66 Franklin Street, Suite 310, Oakland, California USA 94607
- Telephone: 510.496.5500
- FAX: 510.496.5501
- Web Site: www.sungevity.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Sungevity
SMA America is the U.S.-based subsidiary of SMA Solar Technology AG, headquartered in Germany, and provides North America with the world's finest inverter, control and monitoring products for renewable energy sources, primarily solar. With more than 25 years of experience, SMA continues to lead the global solar inverter market with unmatched technological innovation, strong service support and educational programs. SMA is the world leader in solar inverter technology and manufacturing and takes pride in a product range of inverters compatible with any module and power class, for grid-tied as well as off-grid and backup applications.
- Business type: Manufacturer of Power Conversion Devices
- Product types: SMA manufactures, distributes and services the Sunny Boy family of utility interactive inverters for photovoltaic (PV), small wind, microhydro and fuel cell applications. SMA's residential, commercial and industrial grade inverter output power levels range from 700W to 1MW. In addition to prducing the most popular grid connected inverter in the world, SMA also offers a comprehensive line of data acquisition and communication packages for data logging and monitoring of renewable energy systems. .
- Service types: PV system design, technical training, product development, engineering
- Address: 6020 West Oaks Blvd., Ste. 300, Rocklin, California USA 95765
- Telephone: +1 916 625 0870
- FAX: +1 916 625 0871
- Web Site: http://www.sma-america.com
- E-mail: Send Email to SMA America, LLC
Zero Motorcycles Inc designs, manufactures and markets high-performance electric motorcycles to compete and win in the growing global electric vehicle market. Zero Motocycles will leverage its patent-pending technology, global supply chain expertise, strategic relationships, first mover advantage and brand to become a key part of the "world" solution to green transportation.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales
- Product types: electric motorcycles, batteries lithium ion.
- Address: 1 Victor Square, Scotts Valley, California USA 95066
- Telephone: 888-786-9376
- FAX: 831-438-4900
- Web Site: http://www.zeromotorcycles.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Zero Motorcycles Inc
Tesla Motors designs and sells high-performance, highly efficient electric sports cars with no compromises. Tesla Motors cars combine style, acceleration, and handling with advanced technologies that make them among the quickest and the most energy-efficient cars on the road.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter
- Product types: electric cars, electric vehicles.
- Address: 1050 Bing Street, San Carlos, California USA 94070
- Telephone: 650-413-4000
- Web Site: http://www.teslamotors.com
Famous GOBI SOLAR COLLECTORS, proven across the US and abroad, attractive skylight looks, SRCC certified, high performance rated for great year-round output, all-copper blackchrome absorber, durable tube-to-fin absorber, double-strength tempered glass, three convenient sizes. SOLAR HOT WATER for all climates: HELIO-FLO and HELIO-PAK efficient solar powered pumped systems, open-loop for mild areas, anti-freeze with heat exchanger for yearround performance in cold areas. Modular off the shelf SOLAR SPACE HEATING for hydronic (radiant) floor heating or forced air, or individual rooms. SOLAR POOL HEATING with glazed collectors for effficiency when it counts, good looks, ease of installation, and less roof area needed. A must for indoor and yearround pools, which require a lot of heat. Either drain-back or anti-freeze systems for cold climates. NO BETTER SYSTEM ON THE MARKET! Systems are modular and designed for installation also by non-experts. Easy manuals and training. We ship anywhere. Made in California, Sensible Technology since 1976. Contact us for proposal, quote, brochures, or any question at all.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: solar heating products, solar water heaters, solar pool heating systems.
- Service types: system design, consulting services, research and development
- Address: 4910 Seaport Ave., Richmond, California USA 94804
- Telephone: 510-237-9614
- FAX: 510-237-7018
- Web Site: http://www.heliodyne.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Heliodyne, Inc.
Solatube International Inc. is the innovator of the tubular skylight, a revolutionary daylighting product for residential and commercial applications. Solatube's Brighten Up Series includes 10- and 14-inch units. The SolaMaster Series, featuring the flagship 21-inch unit, is the first line of tubular skylights designed specifically for all types of commercial buildings.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: Tubular Skylights, natural daylighting, Solar powered attic fan.
- Address: 2210 Oak Ridge Way, Vista, California USA 92083
- Telephone: 1-800-966-7652
- FAX: 760-599-5181
- Web Site: http://www.solatube.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Solatube International, Inc.
Our services include comprehensive engineering and design support from our technical team, online applications allowing our dealers to create their own proposals and system designs, and training programs to keep our customers up-to-date on the latest technologies and industry practices. http://www. soligent. net/solar-services/ We have distribution warehouses located in Sacramento and Corona, CA, and in Cranbury, NJ.
- Business type: Wholesale supplier of solar electric systems and components
- Product types: Solar electric power systems, photovoltaic (PV) modules, batteries, DC to AC power inverters, backup engine generators. With fully stocked warehouses in Northern California, Southern California and New Jersey, we can ensure that our dealers have convenient access to our extensive product line when and where they need it. http://www. soligent. net/s....
- Service types: System design, system integration, consulting and training
- Address: 1500 Valley House Drive, Suite 210, Rohnert Park, California USA 94928
- Telephone: 707-992-3100 or Toll Free 800-967-6917
- FAX: 707-992-3199
- Web Site: http://www.soligent.net
- E-mail: Send Email to Soligent LLC
Hybrid Electric Bikes & Scooters. Bikes have various platforms to choose from: (TAG/PAS) Twist and Go or Pedal Assist, (TMM)Torque Measurement Method, and Evo-Drive Technology. Great for commuting to work or school without breaking a sweat and getting a good work out on the way home. Climb hills and terrains with ease. Large selection of products from Mountain Bikes, Urban Cruisers and the brand new Izip Express with Evo-Drive.
- Business type: Hybrid Electric Bikes & Scooters. Designer & Engineers, Manufacturer, Importer & Distributor
- Product types: Ezip and Izip Hybrid Electric Bikes & Scooters, electric propulsion systems, conversion kits for bicycles, parts and accessories. .
- Address: 9453 Owensmouth Ave, Chatsworth, California USA 91311
- Telephone: (818) 734-8123
- FAX: (818) 734-8199
- Web Site: http://www.currietech.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Currie Technologies Inc.
ZAP has created the Alias, a freeway-speed vehicle, jointly designed by Lotus Engineering of Europe and ZAP's US-based automotive engineers. Sporting futuristic contours, the Alias is 100% electric, 100% of the time, can recharge via any outlet either at home or on the road, has a maximum driving speed of seventy-five+ MPH, a range of over one hundred miles, and goes from zero to sixty mph more than quickly.
- Stock Symbol: Nasdaq : ZAAP
- Business type: manufacturer, distributor, web retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: electric cars , electric trucks, electric bicycles , electric scooters , electric motorcycles , electric seascooters, electric ATV and other electric vehicles, hybrid cars , fuel cell powered cars , smart cars , advanced transportation cars , zapcars , alcohol vehicles, ethanol cars, high miles per gallon cars , xebra electric cars.
- Service types: system design
- Address: 501 Fourth Street, Santa Rosa, California USA 95401
- Telephone: 707-525-8658
- FAX: 707-525-8692
- Web Site: http://www.zapworld.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Zap Jonway Usa
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier, importer
- Product types: solar roofing systems, photovoltaic module mounting systems, solar water heating systems, solar pool heating systems, photovoltaic systems, photovoltaic modules.
- Address: 30300 Whipple Road, Union City, California USA 94587
- Telephone: +1 (510) 477 0500
- FAX: +1 (510) 477 0550
- Web Site: http://www.schuco-usa.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Schüco Solar USA
The leading Wind Turbine supplier of pre-owned, used, reconditioned, remanufactured commercial Vestas wind turbines from 65 kW and up, and 3 phase wind turbine controllers. Please visit our website at .
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wind turbines
- Product types: wind energy systems (large), wind energy systems (small). Remanufactured, reconditioned, used, pre-owned Vestas wind turbines, 65 kW, 90 kW, 110 kW, 120 kW, 225 kW, 500 kW. Custom wind turbine microprocessor based controllers up to 300 kw. .
- Service types: wind project and installation consulting
- Address: 2539 Grant Avenue, San Leandro, California USA 94579
- Telephone: 510-278-2212
- FAX: 510-278-2211
- Web Site: http://www.halus.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Halus Power Systems
Solar Integrated is a pioneer and market leader in the commercial solar industry. We design, manufacture, market, install and maintain "building integrated photovoltaic" (BIPV) roofing systems and related applications for large-scale production of solar electric power. Solar Integrated has developed a proprietary process to laminate thin-film, amorphous, photovoltaic cells to heavy-duty fabrics. The result is a fused fabric and solar panel product that is applicable to virtually any flat surface.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: commercial building integrated BIPV solar electric power systems.
- Address: 1837 East Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, Los Angeles, California USA 90058
- Telephone: +1.323.231.0411 or toll free +1.888.882.5785
- FAX: +1.323.231.0517
- Web Site: http://www.solarintegrated.com
Mission Motor Company delivers advanced electric powertrain products and services to a diverse range of vehicle OEM and Tier 1 customers.Mission's capabilities in electric powertrain optimization derive from our experienced engineering team and the application of our proprietary software control, cooling, and packaging technologies. These advantages enable new levels of performance without sacrificing the levels of safety, reliability and cost the industry demands.Mission's engineering prowess has been validated in record-breaking track performances, on the road in production-intent powersport and automotive vehicles, and off-road in earthmoving equipment and marine applications.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: electric vehicle components.
- Address: 1177 Harrison St., San Francisco, California USA 94103
- Telephone: +1.415.666.2000
- Web Site: http://www.ridemission.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Mission Motor Company
Consultation and sales of renewable, sustainable systems for the Agriculture irrigation wind systems
- Business type: Wind Mill wholesale and retail sales, Agricultural wind pump power
- Product types: Wind turbines for the farmer. Agricultural Pump energy alternative. homes and buildings, home automation, energy efficient homes and buildings, hydro energy systems (small), photovoltaic systems, remote home power systems. .
- Service types: Wind Mill wholesale and retail sales, Ag wind pump power
- Address: 2610 Hwy 32, Suite B, Chico, California USA 95973
- Telephone: 530-894-5590
- Web Site: http://www.powershacks.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Power Shacks, Inc.
Trojan Battery Company is the world leader in deep cycle battery technology. Since 1925, Trojan has been a pioneer in the development of superior deep cycle batteries. Decades of experience, ongoing research and dedication go into every deep cycle battery we manufacture.
- Business type: Manufacturer
- Product types: Deep-cycle lead acid batteries, sealed lead acid batteries, renewable energy system batteries, rechargeable batteries.
- Service types: Research and development, education and training, system design
- Address: 12380 Clark Street, Santa Fe Springs, California USA 90670-
- Telephone: 800-423-6569
- FAX: 562-236-3138
- Web Site: http://www.trojanbattery.com
Applied Materials, Inc. (*Nasdaq: AMAT) is the global leader in nanomanufacturing technology solutions with a broad portfolio of innovative equipment, service and software products for the fabrication of semiconductor chips, flat panel displays, solar photovoltaic cells, flexible electronics and energy efficient glass. At Applied Materials, we apply nanomanufacturing technology to improve the way people live. Founded in 1967, Applied Materials creates and commercializes the nanomanufacturing technology that helps produce virtually every semiconductor chip and flat panel display in the world. The company recently entered the market for equipment to produce solar arrays and energy efficient glass.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: photovoltaic cell manufacturing equipment cell turn-key production line, photovoltaic cell manufacturing equipment wafer turn-key production line, photovoltaic module manufacturing equipment panel turn-key production line crystalline.
- Address: 3050 Bowers Avenue, P. O. Box 58039, Santa Clara, California USA 95054
- Telephone: 1-408-727-5555
- Web Site: http://www.appliedmaterials.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Applied Materials
- Product types: solar electric power systems, backup power systems, photovoltaic module mounting systems, photovoltaic module mounting systems ground mount, photovoltaic module mounting systems roof mount.
- Address: 3939 N. 1st Street, San Jose, California USA 95134
- Telephone: (408) 240-5500
- FAX: (408) 240-5400
- Web Site: http://www.sunpowercorp.com
We manufacture an electric, street legal commuter car named Auburn Speedster Jr . It is designed after the classic 1936 Auburn Speedster. We are located in California. This car is definitely a head turner and a show stopper.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, electric utility
- Product types: electric vehicles.
- Service types: consulting, design
- Address: 455 A Street, Fillmore, California USA 93015
- Telephone: 8052064789
- Web Site: http://www.auburnjr.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Milan Coach Builders LLC
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News