Renewable Energy Engineering Businesses in California by Business Name
Priority Business Listings
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
WestStart-CALSTART - Capstone Turbine Corp. - Sharp Solar Energy Solutions Group - SMA America, LLC - Zero Motorcycles Inc - Tesla Motors - Solatube International, Inc. - Currie Technologies Inc. - Zap Jonway Usa - Solar Integrated Technologies - Mission Motor Company - Power Shacks, Inc. - Applied Materials - SunPower Corporation -
WestStart - CALSTART is dedicated to transforming transportation for a better world, by creating and expanding a global advanced transportation technologies industry and related markets. Through technology development, commercialization, analysis and implementation our goals are to: Clean the air; Create high quality jobs; and Develop energy efficient transportation. We are tapping the knowledge and experience of world-class firms in the aerospace, electronics, automotive and defense industries, and combining those skills with the entrepreneurial talents of exceptional small businesses to create this new industry.
- Business type: nonprofit organization, publisher, industry analysis, consulting, research, development, business incubator
- Product types: electric cars, electric vehicle batteries, fuel cell batteries, hybrid electric vehicles, Natural Gas Vehicles, Intelligent Transportation Technologies, Electric Vehicles, Fuel Types: Compressed Natural Gas, Methanol, Ethanol, Propane, Hydrogen, Hythane, Bi-Fuel, Electric, Hybrid Electric.
- Address: 1878 S. Lewis Road, Camarillo, California USA 93011
- Telephone: (805) 987-3814
- FAX: (805) 987-6049
- Web Site: http://www.calstart.org
- E-mail: Send Email to WestStart-CALSTART
FT Energy award-winner Capstone has shipped 2,000 30- and 60-kW commercial microturbine power systems for applications ranging from hybrid electric vehicles to converting landfill gas and other waste gases into electricity. The systems are CSA, CE and UL-Listed (2200 and 1741), have just one moving part, use no oil, no lubricants, no coolants and are designed to operate at continuous full load or load-follwing (down to 0 kW idle) 24/7/365, on or off grid. NOx emissions are significantly below any US and foreign standards. These lightweight, compact microturbines can be multipacked into n+x arrays of up to 100 units with no paralleling switchgear, all with single-point-access dispatching/diagnostics. Conforms to IEEE and ANSI specs; UL 1741/CA Rule 21 compliant grid interconnect functionality (including protective relays) is built in. 8,000-hour annual maintenance comprises air and fuel filter inspection/replacement; temp sensor and ignitor every two years. En!!gine overhaul suggested at 40,000 hours. Fuels: natural gas, propane, high and low Btu waste gases (as low as 350 Btu) with up to 7% hydrogen sulfide content, diesel and kerosene.
- Stock Symbol: Nasdaq : CPST
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: micro-cogeneration systems, gas microturbine electric generators, hybrid electric vehicle power systems.
- Address: 21211 Nordhoff Street, Chatsworth, California USA 91311
- Telephone: 818-734-5300
- FAX: 818-734-5320
- Web Site: http://www.microturbine.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Capstone Turbine Corp.
Since 1963, Sharp has led the solar electric industry with efficient, affordable systems and powers more homes and businesses than any other solar manufacturer in the world. Today, Sharp offers a vast portfolio of proven solar solutions, including monocrystalline and polycrystalline silicon and our newest innovation, tandem-junction thin film silicon. As a multi-billion dollar, global enterprise with a 100-year-old heritage, Sharp stands behind its products with solid warranties and an unyielding commitment to quality control, manufacturing expertise, and continuous manufacturing innovation.
- Business type: solar module manufacturer
- Product types: photovoltaic modules.
- Address: 5901 Bolsa Avenue, Huntington Beach, California USA 92647
- Telephone: 714-903-4873
- Web Site: http://www.sharpusa.com/solar
- E-mail: Send Email to Sharp Solar Energy Solutions Group
SMA America is the U.S.-based subsidiary of SMA Solar Technology AG, headquartered in Germany, and provides North America with the world's finest inverter, control and monitoring products for renewable energy sources, primarily solar. With more than 25 years of experience, SMA continues to lead the global solar inverter market with unmatched technological innovation, strong service support and educational programs. SMA is the world leader in solar inverter technology and manufacturing and takes pride in a product range of inverters compatible with any module and power class, for grid-tied as well as off-grid and backup applications.
- Business type: Manufacturer of Power Conversion Devices
- Product types: SMA manufactures, distributes and services the Sunny Boy family of utility interactive inverters for photovoltaic (PV), small wind, microhydro and fuel cell applications. SMA's residential, commercial and industrial grade inverter output power levels range from 700W to 1MW. In addition to prducing the most popular grid connected inverter in the world, SMA also offers a comprehensive line of data acquisition and communication packages for data logging and monitoring of renewable energy systems. .
- Service types: PV system design, technical training, product development, engineering
- Address: 6020 West Oaks Blvd., Ste. 300, Rocklin, California USA 95765
- Telephone: +1 916 625 0870
- FAX: +1 916 625 0871
- Web Site: http://www.sma-america.com
- E-mail: Send Email to SMA America, LLC
Zero Motorcycles Inc designs, manufactures and markets high-performance electric motorcycles to compete and win in the growing global electric vehicle market. Zero Motocycles will leverage its patent-pending technology, global supply chain expertise, strategic relationships, first mover advantage and brand to become a key part of the "world" solution to green transportation.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales
- Product types: electric motorcycles, batteries lithium ion.
- Address: 1 Victor Square, Scotts Valley, California USA 95066
- Telephone: 888-786-9376
- FAX: 831-438-4900
- Web Site: http://www.zeromotorcycles.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Zero Motorcycles Inc
Tesla Motors designs and sells high-performance, highly efficient electric sports cars with no compromises. Tesla Motors cars combine style, acceleration, and handling with advanced technologies that make them among the quickest and the most energy-efficient cars on the road.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter
- Product types: electric cars, electric vehicles.
- Address: 1050 Bing Street, San Carlos, California USA 94070
- Telephone: 650-413-4000
- Web Site: http://www.teslamotors.com
Solatube International Inc. is the innovator of the tubular skylight, a revolutionary daylighting product for residential and commercial applications. Solatube's Brighten Up Series includes 10- and 14-inch units. The SolaMaster Series, featuring the flagship 21-inch unit, is the first line of tubular skylights designed specifically for all types of commercial buildings.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: Tubular Skylights, natural daylighting, Solar powered attic fan.
- Address: 2210 Oak Ridge Way, Vista, California USA 92083
- Telephone: 1-800-966-7652
- FAX: 760-599-5181
- Web Site: http://www.solatube.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Solatube International, Inc.
Hybrid Electric Bikes & Scooters. Bikes have various platforms to choose from: (TAG/PAS) Twist and Go or Pedal Assist, (TMM)Torque Measurement Method, and Evo-Drive Technology. Great for commuting to work or school without breaking a sweat and getting a good work out on the way home. Climb hills and terrains with ease. Large selection of products from Mountain Bikes, Urban Cruisers and the brand new Izip Express with Evo-Drive.
- Business type: Hybrid Electric Bikes & Scooters. Designer & Engineers, Manufacturer, Importer & Distributor
- Product types: Ezip and Izip Hybrid Electric Bikes & Scooters, electric propulsion systems, conversion kits for bicycles, parts and accessories. .
- Address: 9453 Owensmouth Ave, Chatsworth, California USA 91311
- Telephone: (818) 734-8123
- FAX: (818) 734-8199
- Web Site: http://www.currietech.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Currie Technologies Inc.
ZAP has created the Alias, a freeway-speed vehicle, jointly designed by Lotus Engineering of Europe and ZAP's US-based automotive engineers. Sporting futuristic contours, the Alias is 100% electric, 100% of the time, can recharge via any outlet either at home or on the road, has a maximum driving speed of seventy-five+ MPH, a range of over one hundred miles, and goes from zero to sixty mph more than quickly.
- Stock Symbol: Nasdaq : ZAAP
- Business type: manufacturer, distributor, web retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: electric cars , electric trucks, electric bicycles , electric scooters , electric motorcycles , electric seascooters, electric ATV and other electric vehicles, hybrid cars , fuel cell powered cars , smart cars , advanced transportation cars , zapcars , alcohol vehicles, ethanol cars, high miles per gallon cars , xebra electric cars.
- Service types: system design
- Address: 501 Fourth Street, Santa Rosa, California USA 95401
- Telephone: 707-525-8658
- FAX: 707-525-8692
- Web Site: http://www.zapworld.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Zap Jonway Usa
Solar Integrated is a pioneer and market leader in the commercial solar industry. We design, manufacture, market, install and maintain "building integrated photovoltaic" (BIPV) roofing systems and related applications for large-scale production of solar electric power. Solar Integrated has developed a proprietary process to laminate thin-film, amorphous, photovoltaic cells to heavy-duty fabrics. The result is a fused fabric and solar panel product that is applicable to virtually any flat surface.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: commercial building integrated BIPV solar electric power systems.
- Address: 1837 East Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, Los Angeles, California USA 90058
- Telephone: +1.323.231.0411 or toll free +1.888.882.5785
- FAX: +1.323.231.0517
- Web Site: http://www.solarintegrated.com
Mission Motor Company delivers advanced electric powertrain products and services to a diverse range of vehicle OEM and Tier 1 customers.Mission's capabilities in electric powertrain optimization derive from our experienced engineering team and the application of our proprietary software control, cooling, and packaging technologies. These advantages enable new levels of performance without sacrificing the levels of safety, reliability and cost the industry demands.Mission's engineering prowess has been validated in record-breaking track performances, on the road in production-intent powersport and automotive vehicles, and off-road in earthmoving equipment and marine applications.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: electric vehicle components.
- Address: 1177 Harrison St., San Francisco, California USA 94103
- Telephone: +1.415.666.2000
- Web Site: http://www.ridemission.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Mission Motor Company
Consultation and sales of renewable, sustainable systems for the Agriculture irrigation wind systems
- Business type: Wind Mill wholesale and retail sales, Agricultural wind pump power
- Product types: Wind turbines for the farmer. Agricultural Pump energy alternative. homes and buildings, home automation, energy efficient homes and buildings, hydro energy systems (small), photovoltaic systems, remote home power systems. .
- Service types: Wind Mill wholesale and retail sales, Ag wind pump power
- Address: 2610 Hwy 32, Suite B, Chico, California USA 95973
- Telephone: 530-894-5590
- Web Site: http://www.powershacks.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Power Shacks, Inc.
Applied Materials, Inc. (*Nasdaq: AMAT) is the global leader in nanomanufacturing technology solutions with a broad portfolio of innovative equipment, service and software products for the fabrication of semiconductor chips, flat panel displays, solar photovoltaic cells, flexible electronics and energy efficient glass. At Applied Materials, we apply nanomanufacturing technology to improve the way people live. Founded in 1967, Applied Materials creates and commercializes the nanomanufacturing technology that helps produce virtually every semiconductor chip and flat panel display in the world. The company recently entered the market for equipment to produce solar arrays and energy efficient glass.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: photovoltaic cell manufacturing equipment cell turn-key production line, photovoltaic cell manufacturing equipment wafer turn-key production line, photovoltaic module manufacturing equipment panel turn-key production line crystalline.
- Address: 3050 Bowers Avenue, P. O. Box 58039, Santa Clara, California USA 95054
- Telephone: 1-408-727-5555
- Web Site: http://www.appliedmaterials.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Applied Materials
- Product types: solar electric power systems, backup power systems, photovoltaic module mounting systems, photovoltaic module mounting systems ground mount, photovoltaic module mounting systems roof mount.
- Address: 3939 N. 1st Street, San Jose, California USA 95134
- Telephone: (408) 240-5500
- FAX: (408) 240-5400
- Web Site: http://www.sunpowercorp.com
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News