Cogeneration System Component Businesses in California
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
FT Energy award-winner Capstone has shipped 2,000 30- and 60-kW commercial microturbine power systems for applications ranging from hybrid electric vehicles to converting landfill gas and other waste gases into electricity. The systems are CSA, CE and UL-Listed (2200 and 1741), have just one moving part, use no oil, no lubricants, no coolants and are designed to operate at continuous full load or load-follwing (down to 0 kW idle) 24/7/365, on or off grid. NOx emissions are significantly below any US and foreign standards. These lightweight, compact microturbines can be multipacked into n+x arrays of up to 100 units with no paralleling switchgear, all with single-point-access dispatching/diagnostics. Conforms to IEEE and ANSI specs; UL 1741/CA Rule 21 compliant grid interconnect functionality (including protective relays) is built in. 8,000-hour annual maintenance comprises air and fuel filter inspection/replacement; temp sensor and ignitor every two years. En!!gine overhaul suggested at 40,000 hours. Fuels: natural gas, propane, high and low Btu waste gases (as low as 350 Btu) with up to 7% hydrogen sulfide content, diesel and kerosene.
- Stock Symbol: Nasdaq : CPST
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: micro-cogeneration systems, gas microturbine electric generators, hybrid electric vehicle power systems.
- Address: 21211 Nordhoff Street, Chatsworth, California USA 91311
- Telephone: 818-734-5300
- FAX: 818-734-5320
- Web Site: http://www.microturbine.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Capstone Turbine Corp.
Span-O-Matic is a precision metal fabricator located in Brea, CA. We can shear, CNC punch, laser cut, form, weld and finish steel, stainless and aluminum. We work for material as thin as . 001" to . 875" thick steel. We build exactly to your drawing and specifications. Span-O-Matic makes electrical enclosures, weldments, chassis, reserviors, brackets and frames.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: cogeneration system components, wind energy system components (large), photovoltaic module mounting systems, photovoltaic module components, air filtering and purification system components, battery enclosures, custom metal fabrication, laser cutting, electrical enclosures, cabinets, parts to print.
- Address: 825 Columbia St, Brea, California USA 92821
- Telephone: 714-256-4700
- FAX: 714-256-4401
- Web Site: http://spanomatic.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Span-O-Matic
We provide: gas electric & telecommunications auditing and cosultation services, lighting retrofits, energy optimization, lighting controls, conversion of equipment to natural gas. Telecommunication - voice & data services, local, long distance, Voip, T1, DSL, ISDN, VPN, satellite internet connection, voice over broadband, energy systems, building envelope efficiency, energy conservation, renewable energy, building envelop efficiency inspection, HVAC optimization, thermal imaging, water conservation, rainwater harvesting, greywater, computer trouble shooting, .
- Business type: Renewable energy and telecom services
- Product types: compact fluorescent lighting fixtures and ballasts, telecommunications power systems, telecom services, cogeneration system components, water cooling systems, air cooling system components, forced air heating system components, utility audits, energy optimization, building envelope optimization, energy & telecom procurement, auditing utility bills,....
- Service types: Utility consulting and auditing, Renewable energy
- Address: 9420 Reseda Blvd., Unit 274, Northridge, , California USA 91324
- Telephone: 847-274-3100
- FAX: 847-274-3108
- Web Site: http://www.usgaselectric.net
- E-mail: Send Email to U S Gas & Telecom
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News