Geothermal Energy System Component Businesses in California
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
The GRC is a tax-exempt, non-profit, educational association (501(c)(3). Formed in 1970, the Council was incorporated in the state of Washington in 1972, and in California in 1981. With members in more than 20 countries, the Council actively seeks to expand its role as the primary geothermal educational association throughout the world. The goals of the Council are to: Encourage the development of geothermal resources worldwide through the collection and timely distribution of data and technological information. Encourage and promote research, exploration and development of geothermal energy in ways compatible with the environment. Serve as a public forum for the world geothermal community, and provide transfer of objective and unbiased information on the nature of geothermal energy and its development. Cooperate and communicate with academic institutions, industry and government agencies on economically and environmentally sound development and utilization of geothermal resources.
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, geothermal energy system components.
- Service types: education and training services
- Address: P.O. Box 1350 - 2001 Second Street, Suite 5, Davis, California USA 95617
- Telephone: 530-758-2360
- FAX: 530-758-2839
- Web Site: http://www.geothermal.org
- E-mail: Send Email to Geothermal Resources Council
Educational materials K-12 and adult public information materials about geothermal energy. Geothermal direct uses, electricity from geothermal power plants. Geology of geothermal energy. Geothermal Technology. Videos, CDs, animations, articles, curricula, brochures, bookmarks. Collaboration with other renewable energy education projects.
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, geothermal energy system components, publications, heat pumps, water heating systems, Geothermal Power Plants, geothermal greenhouses, geothermal space and district heating.
- Address: 664 Hilary Drive, Tiburon, California USA 94920
- Telephone: 415-435-4574
- Web Site: http://www.geothermal.marin.org
GeothermEx is a full-service geothermal consulting firm, providing expertise in geothermal exploration, drilling, testing, project development, assessment and utilization, for both electric power generation and direct use. In business continuously since 1973, we have worked in most geothermal projects developed for power generation throughout the world. To date, we have worked in 52 countries. On average, our senior staff has more than 15 years of geothermal experience, with some staff members having 25+ years. We work with project developers, lenders and agencies of government, and have served as the entity providing resource due diligence in support of more than US$12 billion in project finance.
- Business type: Geothermal Energy Consulting
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, geothermal energy system components, geothermal energy electricity generation, geothermal energy direct use.
- Service types: Geothermal Energy; geological, geochemical, geophysical analysis; due diligence for project financing; numerical simulation; well testing and monitoring; drilling services
- Address: 3260 Blume Drive, Suite 220, Richmond, California USA 94806
- Telephone: 510-527-9876
- FAX: 510-527-8164
- Web Site: http://www.geothermex.com
- E-mail: Send Email to GeothermEx, Inc.
HISTORY:1980s - We entered the field of turbine development after designing components for the wind surfer and ultra-light industries. Testing wings led to improved turbine (airfoil) profiles. 1990s - We entered the field of utility grade power after developing outage management, load balancing and plant maintenance systems for Southern California Edison's three unit nuclear facility SONGS. Prior to this, our engineers had been involved in oil exploration and field development in the Americas and Asia. 2000s - We focused on turbine design, composite materials and components that could withstand higher wind velocities without excessive wear or catastrophic failure. Our work in wind farms led to developing a series of electronic components, s...
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: synthetic fuels, bio-diesel, water desalination, cement, composite materials, generating station management - wind, solar, geothermal, wave and tidal, conventional fuel, nuclear, generators, turbines, geothermal energy system components, wind power systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, ...
- Address: 1 Johnson Pier, San Francisco, California USA 94019
- Telephone: 620-549-3274
- Web Site: http://goldpact.com
ThermaSource Drilling Fluids (TDF) provides quality drilling fluids, as well as on-site engineering and supervision, for the geothermal industry. TDF's fluids engineers are on-site twenty-four hours a day, ready to handle any situation that may arise. TDF's engineering staff has over 75 combined years of experience with down hole conditions, making it easy for them to maximize compatibility of the fluid to any formation. This experience and knowledge leads to drilling the most productive, trouble-free well possible, at an economical price.
- Product types: geothermal energy system components.
- Service types: consulting, engineering, contractor services, testing services
- Address: 3883 Airway Drive, Santa Rosa, California USA 95403
- Telephone: 707-523-2960
- FAX: 707-636-5675
- Web Site: http://www.thermasource.com/
- E-mail: Send Email to ThermaSource Drilling Fluids
Ballew Tool Company
- Business type: manufacturer, service
- Product types: Geothermal drilling equipment, Banjo Boxes, Blooie Lines, Blooie line mufflers, Blowout Preventers and blooie line valves.
- Address: P.O.Box 361, Cobb, California USA 95426
- Telephone: 707-987-0837
M.J. Lindner Intl
- Business type: wholesale supplier
- Product types: fuel powered electric generators, geothermal energy system components, backup power systems, biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, gas turbine electric generators.
- Address: 42357 E. Whittier Ave, Hemet, California USA 92544
- Telephone: 909-927-4316
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News