Solar Energy Trade Associations in California
NorCal Solar is a volunteer-based grassroots membership organization established in 1975 by professional and lay solar energy enthusiasts. Its mission is to foster the development and application of solar energy through the exchange of information. We are a chapter of the American Solar Energy Society, www. ases. org.
- Business type: nonprofit education organization
- Product types: We produce printed and electronic newsletters; produce a Solar Energy Resource Guide (primer on solar); we coordinate Solar Homes Tours; we organize networking events for solar industry professionals and the interested public; we staff our education booth at eco-festivals and events; we organize an awards program for local governments in whose juri....
- Service types: education and advocacy
- Address: P. O. Box 3008, Berkeley, California USA 94703
- Telephone: (510) 545-4925
- Web Site: http://www.norcalsolar.org
- E-mail: Send Email to Northern California Solar Energy Association
The IEPA is a non-profit trade association representing the interests of firms involved with cogeneration, wind, solar, hydroelectricity, and geothermal technologies. The IEPA advocates policies that create market opportunities for the independent power industry.
- Business type: nonprofit organization, trade association
- Product types: .
- Address: 1112 I Street, Suite 380, Sacramento, California USA 95814
- Telephone: 916-448-9499
- FAX: 916-448-0182
- Web Site: http://www.iepa.com
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News