Wind Energy Education and Training Services in California
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
3nW Corporation - Access Energy, Inc. - J. P. Sayler & Associates Consultants Ltd. - Prevailing Wind Power - Pure Power Solutions (.com) - RE: Power Link Electric - Sackheim Consulting - Sage Renewables - Solarponics, Inc. - Sun Light & Power - WindTesting.com - Eco-Technology Solutions -
We are currently planning a wind powered hydrogen electrolysis project 20 miles from Davis, CA.
- Business type: DVBE for California - Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise
- Product types: fuel cell systems, photovoltaic systems, wind energy systems (small), retail hydrogen.
- Address: 2220 Otay Lakes Rd. #502-124, Chula Vista, California USA 91915
- Telephone: 619-388-8659
- Web Site: http://www.3nw.com/energy
- E-mail: Send Email to 3nW Corporation
Access Energy, Inc., is a company dedicated to providing clean, renewable energy solutions around the world. Our company utilizes only the most proven and reliable technology in all of our projects. Our company can obtain project financing for renewable energy projects. We provide complete end-to-end solutions, including support and training for the life of the project.
- Business type: project financing, renewable energy project development, independent power producer, energy consulting
- Product types: wind-energy farms, wind turbines, wind generators, solar panels, photovoltaic systems, distributed energy systems, solar cells, hydrogen systems, bio-ethanol systems.
- Service types: consulting, independent power producer
- Address: P. O. Box 570843, Tarzana, California USA 91357
- Telephone: 818 714 2300
- FAX: 818 714 2301
- Web Site: http://www.ae-accessenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Access Energy, Inc.
Since 1973 we have worked specifically in the field of Wind Energy Systems. We specialize in new and used (retrofitted) wind turbines and their related components. We offer complete engineering, consulting and project development services.
- Business type: Wind Energy Conversion Systems
- Product types: Wind energy systems (large), wind energy systems (small). Refurbished wind turbines from 30 kw to 500 kw. Complete engineering services. .
- Service types: System sales, consultation & engineering
- Address: P. O. Box 3336, Palm Springs, California USA 92262
- Telephone: Office: 760. 565. 7877, or Cell: 515. 554. 3313
- Web Site: http://www.windturbinewarehouse.com
- E-mail: Send Email to J. P. Sayler & Associates Consultants Ltd.
Residential and small commercial wind power and solar installations and consulting. We can reduce your electricity costs with the most cost effective solutions in the industry. We are licensed contractors and handle all permits.
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, distributor
- Product types: wind turbines (small), photovoltaic systems.
- Service types: consulting, installation, project development services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services
- Address: 324 N Gertruda Ave, Redondo Beach, California USA 90277
- Telephone: 310. 529. 5217
- FAX: 310. 372. 6887
- Web Site: http://www.prevailingwindpower.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Prevailing Wind Power
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: backup power systems, wind energy systems (small), DC to AC power inverters, photovoltaic systems, solar electric power systems, solar water pumping systems.
- Address: 1083 Vine St #279, Healdsburg, California USA 95448
- Telephone: (707) 433-6556
- Web Site: http://www.purepowersolutions.com
Power Link contracts with water districts; oil/gas companies; and other public service districts, in the development of renewable energy in the California Region of North America. With fifteen years as licensed electrical contractors, and 22 years electrical experience, we offer an educational approach to the renewable energy field; we develop a team of experts at every step of the approval process - from first meeting to first kilowatts produced. Send for free report on how to organize a town meeting, in support of renewable energy in your community. Call or send us plans for your next project. Se Habla Espanyol!!
- Business type: commercial electrical contractor; project developer
- Product types: hybrid energy solutions (commercial/industrial); wind energy systems (large), wind turbines (large), solar electric power systems; new media and marketing for international development.
- Service types: consulting; design/build; turnkey development;
- Address: 18650 Adalante, Tehachapi, California USA 93561
- Telephone: 800-445-4826; 661-857-3536
- FAX: 661-822-4221
- Web Site: http://www.BlogTalkRadio.com/100villagez
- E-mail: Send Email to RE: Power Link Electric
Consulting services promoting cost-effective, environmentally friendly project development. Complete Environmental Impact Assessment and Permit Compliance activities performed in accordance with the regulations of the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) and interrelated requirements of local, state and federal agencies. Preparation and testing of Emergency Action Plans in accordance with applicable regulations. Economic, Financial, and Cost-Benefit Analyses of Projects to justify investment of private capital or participation in government-funded programs, includingdevelopment activities sponsored by the U.S. Agency for International Development and multi-national development banks. Services provided by in-house staff in English, S...
- Product types: hydro energy systems (small), waste treatment systems, hydro energy systems (large), biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, wind energy towers and structures (small), Wind energy towers and structures (large > 50 kW);.
- Service types: consulting, project development services, education and training services, site survey and assessment services, financial services
- Address: 5096 Cocoa Palm Way, Fair Oaks, California USA 95628
- Telephone: 916/962-2271
- FAX: 916/848-3345
- Web Site: http://www.sackheimconsult.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Sackheim Consulting
Sage Renewables is a renewable energy consulting and project development firm that provides expert, independent and cost effective solutions to the public and private sector. Sage specializes in renewable energy and energy efficiency consulting to lower the operating costs and environmental impacts for businesses and institutions. We offer a comprehensive suite of turnkey project services including: energy evaluations, efficiency design, renewable resource and feasibility studies, financial modeling and funding, system selection and design, project implementation, and system integration. Sage has developed custom modeling tools to evaluate financing, renewable resources, and project sizing and design. Our experience extends across renewable...
- Business type: Renewable Energy Consulting & Development
- Service types: Feasibility studies, Resource Modeling, Financial Modeling, Project Design, Project Management, Cx Verification
- Address: PO Box 603, Inverness, California USA 94937
- Telephone: 415. 663. 9914
- FAX: 415. 669. 9914
- Web Site: http://www.sagerenew.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Sage Renewables
Solarponics is the go-to solar energy company for residential and commercial solar projects on California's central coast. Solarponics was founded in 1975 by Cal Poly engineering grad, Mike Emrich. Solarponics is the longest continually operating solar energy company in California. Solarponics offers innovative renewable energy products and multiple financing options for residential and commercial customers, like $0 money down financing, 5-20 year leases and PACE Program financing (Bill AB 811).
- Business type: Renewable Energy Company
- Product types: solar electric power systems, solar water heating systems, solar pool heating systems, wind turbines (small), backup power systems, hydronic radiant heating systems, Spa/Hot tub solar heating.
- Service types: Design, Installation, Service
- Address: 4700 El Camino Real, Atascadero, California USA 93422
- Telephone: 805-466-5595
- FAX: 805-466-3395
- Web Site: http://www.solarponics.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Solarponics, Inc.
Sun Light & Power is a Berkeley-based green business specializing in the design and installation of alternative energy solutions for homes, businesses, and municipal facilities. We possess over 30 years of operational experience in solar installation, a record unmatched in Northern California. Our highly qualified staff includes engineers, architects, electricians and expert installers. Sun Light & Power is committed and proud to be an environmentally responsible company and is recognized as the first solar company admitted to the Bay Area Green Business Program (www.greenbiz.abag.ca.gov).
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: Design, installation and repair of commercial and residential solar electricity (photovoltaic) systems, solar hot water and solar pool systems, radiant heating, small wind energy systems, backup power generation and storage, hybrid power systems..
- Service types: solar electricity, solar thermal (hot water and pools), radiant heating
- Address: 1035 Folger Avenue, Berkeley, California USA 94710
- Telephone: 1-800-233-4SUN (4786)
- FAX: 1-510-845-1133
- Web Site: http://www.sunlightandpower.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Sun Light & Power
Complete testing of all wind energy components. Site assesment services. Wind energy resource testing. Wind energy prototype testing. Wind energy production testing. Wind turbine power performance testing. Wind data collection/documentation training programs for your company's employees.
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), wind energy system components (small), wind turbines (large), wind turbines (small), wind energy systems (large), wind energy systems (small), Complete testing of all wind energy components. Site assesment services. Wind energy resource testing. Data collection training programs for your company's employees. Wind energy prototype testing. Wind energy production testing. Wind turbine power performance testing..
- Address: Po Box 1138 , Tehachapi, California USA 93581-1138
- Telephone: 6618227787
- Web Site: http://www.windtesting.com
- E-mail: Send Email to WindTesting.com
- Business type: Renewable energy and energy efficiency consultation, assessments, education
- Product types: Renewable energy assessment and energy efficiency audit reports, product and contractor referrals. Educational workshops and training. .
- Service types: consulting, education and training services; site surveys; assessments
- Address: 3564 Bridger Dr. , Redding, California USA 96002
- Telephone: 800-431-0755
- FAX: 800-431-0755
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News