Large Wind Turbine Installation Businesses in California
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Infin8 Solutions provides full service wind energy systems from 1KW to 2MW. Our smallest unit is the Dyocore 800KW that is a combined wind turbine and solar panel that is about the size of a satellite dish and just as easy to mount. It generates a sizeable amount of power for only $1800! Pays for itself in as little as two years in average wind areas! Install it yourself!
- Business type: retail sales, design, engineering, installation.
- Product types: wind turbines (large), wind turbines (large) vertical axis, wind turbines (small) vertical axis, wind energy systems (large. Combined wind turbine/solar panel units. Our units can pay for themselves in UNDER TWO YEARS!!!.
- Service types: Design, power transmission, installation, permitting, incentive research.
- Address: 143 Buchanan Rd, Pittsburg, California USA 94565
- Telephone: 925-980-0797
- Web Site: http://www.infin8solutions.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Infin8 Solutions
Rope Partner provides quick, safe, economical rope-assisted access to wind turbine rotor blades and towers for maintenance, inspection, construction and repair. Accessing wind turbines with cranes and lifts can be impractical, cumbersome and expensive: terrain is often steep, remote and/or offshore, turbine distribution can render the use of heavy equipment impractical, and tower height can make accessing turbines and rotors particularly difficult. Rope access is an ideal alternative. Rigorously-trained Rope Partner technicians respond quickly and lightly, utilizing safe and established methods and equipment to accomplish the designated job. There is no heavy equipment involved, so tasks are accomplished efficiently, with less time spent on set-up, equipment transport and site modification. Rope Partner is the practical and economical solution to wind turbine access challenges.
- Business type: Service
- Product types: wind energy systems (large), wind turbines (large), wind energy towers and structures (large).
- Service types: Professional Services with Industrial Rope Access
- Address: 2125 Delaware Ave., Suite C, Santa Cruz, California USA 95060
- Telephone: 831 460-9448
- FAX: 831 423-4866
- Web Site: http://ropepartner.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Rope Partner LLC
Sage Renewables is a renewable energy consulting and project development firm that provides expert, independent and cost effective solutions to the public and private sector. Sage specializes in renewable energy and energy efficiency consulting to lower the operating costs and environmental impacts for businesses and institutions. We offer a comprehensive suite of turnkey project services including: energy evaluations, efficiency design, renewable resource and feasibility studies, financial modeling and funding, system selection and design, project implementation, and system integration. Sage has developed custom modeling tools to evaluate financing, renewable resources, and project sizing and design. Our experience extends across renewable...
- Business type: Renewable Energy Consulting & Development
- Service types: Feasibility studies, Resource Modeling, Financial Modeling, Project Design, Project Management, Cx Verification
- Address: PO Box 603, Inverness, California USA 94937
- Telephone: 415. 663. 9914
- FAX: 415. 669. 9914
- Web Site: http://www.sagerenew.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Sage Renewables
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News